Cowards, liars, and Trump

The Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, are as guilty as Trump for inciting and supporting the 6Jan21 insurrection and attempted coup against our nation. They are traitors, one and all;

And the whoosh, whoosh, whooshing sound of the wind blowing through the ears of yet another Dimmer can be heard loudly on this thread.....

The Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, are as guilty as Trump for inciting and supporting the 6Jan21 insurrection and attempted coup against our nation. They are traitors, one and all;

Take your meds Biden Loon

He incited violence with doubt. It was Republican as b.s. who smashed the capitol and wanted to kill pence and Pelosi. Not one Republican offered remorse on these forums.
You all cheered at the destruction of democracy but hypocritically referred to yourselves as patriots. Patriots my ass.
In fact, the rednecks who trawl these pages would have thoroughly enjoyed it anticipating a overthrow of the election .
It was the most disgusting piece of history in modern times. It proves what some right wing malignant grubs will do.
Home of the brave? I don't think so.

Wow do you get your meds on prescription or out of some Dimmer's trunk?

Take your meds Biden Loon

He incited violence with doubt. It was Republican as b.s. who smashed the capitol and wanted to kill pence and Pelosi. Not one Republican offered remorse on these forums.
You all cheered at the destruction of democracy but hypocritically referred to yourselves as patriots. Patriots my ass.
In fact, the rednecks who trawl these pages would have thoroughly enjoyed it anticipating a overthrow of the election .
It was the most disgusting piece of history in modern times. It proves what some right wing malignant grubs will do.
Home of the brave? I don't think so.

Nancy had the Capitol police stand down until she gave them the "let them in!" order for her Reichstag Fire Event on Jan 6th

There was no insurrection. If there had been an insurrection someone would have been charged with insurrection. No one has been charged with insurrection. The only person murdered was an unarmed female US veteran who was summarily executed by a democrat capitol cop whose identity is being masked.

makes me wonder if that MURDERER is a black person........

That is the one thing we know about him.

not 4 nothing, i believe there is video of the MURDERER --shortly after, the murder, then it disappeared...need 2 review the tapes from the capitol, but the scum demonRATS more than likely destroyed the evidence

They and the media are masking his identity--that is a fact!

The Cult of the scum demonRATS, , are as guilty as xiden and PIG-lousi for inciting and supporting the 6 Jan 21 insurrection and attempted coup against our nation. They are traitors, one and all;

Forum List

Back