CRAP - Schultz Leaving Starbucks™

From the article:

Schultz's latest leadership transition sparked speculation about his potential political plans: He has been a supporter of former President Barack Obama and Hilliary Clinton during her bid for president. Some have already questioned whether he would pursue his own presidential run.

Oh I so hope this is true!

I also hope that they run Creepy Uncle Joe!

Howard Schultz, architect of modern Starbucks, to step down as executive chair and from the board

Well, that's a disappointment.

I was looking forward to more of his goofy and fabulous SJW antics.
Hate his guts because he actually acknowledges serious racial problems in the country huh?

I get it.
Dude, they did a fucking hours long seminar to discuss why its bad to kick out loiters if their skin is dark.
Thats not a racial problem. Thats too many victims in society crying like little bitches. And that faggot bent down and let em gang rape the entire corporation LOL

Only a jackwad corporation would fire an employee for following corporate policy...literally throw them under the bus for PC bullshit

So now there are rumors he'll be running for President.

I hear they're testing possible campaign slogans.

First one: "I'm sorry I'm White, America!"

Again, Stormy Mac, keep telling us about your liberal tendencies.

Because "White Resentment" isn't really one of those things a liberal does.

Funny thing about Schultz. He should be someone you Right Wingers admire.

Unlike your hero Trump, he was born to a working class family, and built Starbucks into the marketing powerhouse it is. He was a true entrepreneur... and he didn't feel the need to put his name on everything like your Hero.

But oh my Gosh, he has progressive views on race. We can't have that.

Howard Schultz, architect of modern Starbucks, to step down as executive chair and from the board

Hate his guts because he actually acknowledges serious racial problems in the country huh?

I get it.

Those problems were doing quite well until the advent of Obama and his neo-Communists. The Left cannot survive without its race tool.

I get it.

Those problems were doing quite well until the advent of Obama and his neo-Communists. The Left cannot survive without its race tool.
Well, Obama just went along, not saying much. That's bad enough, but it's the street-level Regressives who keep looking for every possible excuse to anger and divide. For political advantage, of course.

Racism remains an important issue. But the Regressives (particularly white Regressives) do everything they can to exacerbate the problem to the fullest.

Um, yeah, black people enjoyed seeing cops shoot their kids in the back before Obama started bitching about it.

Riiiiight.

Well, Obama just went along, not saying much. That's bad enough, but it's the street-level Regressives who keep looking for every possible excuse to anger and divide. For political advantage, of course.

Racism remains an important issue. But the Regressives (particularly white Regressives) do everything they can to exacerbate the problem.

Right, Stormy Mac, those bad old regressives you think are hiding under your bed.

Racism is an important issue because we still have quite a lot of it.

Because half the country absolutely lost it's shit when a black man got into the white house.

I get it.

Well, Obama just went along, not saying much.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin."

You believe that to be a spontaneous statement?

I get it.

Well, Obama just went along, not saying much.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin."

You believe that to be a spontaneous statement?
He didn't help things, and in some ways he hurt things. My far bigger problem with him is that we've never had a President more equipped to address the race issue head on, not even close, and he chose to vote "present". That's a far bigger thing. My biggest disappointment of his Presidency, by far.

Forum List

Back