Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Daws, Abiogenesis has never been a viable theory nor will it be but knowing that you continue to use faulty information so you can say you answered my questions.
so show me the tests where it has been proven not viable? not the opining of people how suffer the same delusion you do.
I have answered your so called questions, what part of you have no evidence and you've already come to a false conclusion about them do you not understand.?

The article i posted was very clear why itas not a viable theory. Many on your side even reject the theory.

He touched on the major points of the theory and destroyed the vivid imaginations that created it.

Reminds me the Human Genome Project where Mitochodrial Eve was found, dating back some 6000 years. It's as if the Scientists were scratching up the side of this mountain only to reach the top and finding the Theologians who'd been there all along. But that still doesn't mean you can watch the Flintstones and think of it as a documentary.

Well thanks but its just hilarious to see your failed attempts at pick and choose christianity.

Fact ! cells reproduce cells the question is how was it possible for the first cell to form ?
fact! we all know that! the real problem here is ywc and others like him have settled on an answer they can not prove: "god did it" based on belife: "god exists" also unprovable.
so the real question is: why do people like ywc pretend to have proof when it's obvious they do not?

Nothing complex came into existence without intelligence involved can you prove otherwise absent of conjecture ? chaos does not create order action does.

And yes, Im sure I was created, but Im not quite sure by who. Since the discovery of the dead sea scrolls a lot more questions than answers present themselves.

Here are a few for you to think over.

1. life being formed of non living matter.
2. precision in nature.
3. A planet possessing the things necessary for life.
4. properly aligned planets.
5. Atmosphere that protects us in many ways.
6. the sun.
7. the moon.
8. the genetic code, a language.
9. Dna information
10. the formation of a cell.

Plenty more.

There is nothing to indicate supernaturalism or supermagicalism in the above.

How do you know hollie ?
We have no evidence for supernaturalism or supermagicalism.

You're having continued issues resolving very simple concepts.

Reminds me the Human Genome Project where Mitochodrial Eve was found, dating back some 6000 years. It's as if the Scientists were scratching up the side of this mountain only to reach the top and finding the Theologians who'd been there all along. But that still doesn't mean you can watch the Flintstones and think of it as a documentary.

At first they suggested she came from Africa 150,000 to 200,000 years ago and she was not completely human. :lol:

That is a problem for the theory because they want you to believe humans came from Africa millions of years ago.

Notice how all evidence that does not fit their theory it disappears and or gets swept under the carpet.

That is how the Ideologues operate that are the heads of the science community.

Last edited:
Mitochrodrial Eve WAS completely human and she is a direct, unbroken link from then to now through the female blood line. Problem is, there's no Adam to go with her unless you count x- chromosone Adam who lived much earlier.

A claim you make completely absent a shred of evidence.

Ya, I asked WHAT the scientists have dismissed that is proof of design? Got anything at all? or did you just make that up because you felt like it?

Here are a few for you to think over.

1. life being formed of non living matter.
2. precision in nature.
3. A planet possessing the things necessary for life.
4. properly aligned planets.
5. Atmosphere that protects us in many ways.
6. the sun.
7. the moon.
8. the genetic code, a language.
9. Dna information
10. the formation of a cell.

Plenty more.

So scientists have dismissed the sun as proof of design? The moon? Properly aligned planets? How have they dismissed properly aligned planets? Please explain. ...

At first they suggested she came from Africa 150,000 to 200,000 years ago and she was not completely human. :lol:

That is a problem for the theory because they want you to believe humans came from Africa millions of years ago.

Notice how all evidence that does not fit their theory it disappears and or gets swept under the carpet.

Your charges are obviously false. There is a remarkably complete fosill record of human ancestry.

Your silly claims of evidence being swept under the carpet is desperation on your part to ignore the science discoveries.

Your charges are obviously false. There is a remarkably complete fosill record of human ancestry.

Your silly claims of evidence being swept under the carpet is desperation on your part to ignore the science discoveries.

It should be acknowledged miEve has gotten a bad rap since she was first found in 1987. And the molecular clock puts her closer to 6,000 to 10,000 years old rather than the 200,000 years first thought.

I agree. The evidence is being UNcovered rather than swept under anything at an increasingly rapid rate. Our fossil records show creationism is probably the poetic way people of old tried to describe something they couldn't fully grasp. That and half the 'Bible' wasn't even known to us before 1947. Like most other things man gets his hands on it's been edited and certain books were even left out.

You don't get it magic was needed for it to happen.
sure I get it since you have nothing real then it has to be magic....

Since you can't make a logical rebuttal my view is better supported by the evidence.
really? you have no evidence of magic or god..

Definition of LOGIC
1a (1) : a science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning (2) : a branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic> (3) : a branch of semiotics; especially : syntactics (4) : the formal principles of a branch of knowledge b (1) : a particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty (2) : relevance, propriety c : interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable

sure I get it since you have nothing real then it has to be magic....

Since you can't make a logical rebuttal my view is better supported by the evidence.

Definition of LOGIC
1a (1) : a science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning (2) : a branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic> (3) : a branch of semiotics; especially : syntactics (4) : the formal principles of a branch of knowledge b (1) : a particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty (2) : relevance, propriety c : interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable

I don't believe in magic, but I do believe the people of old saw something they had no way to describe with the technology available at the time.

If you would like to read his complete and utter destruction of another theory you cling to.

Abiogenic Origin of Life:
A theory in crisis
2005 Arthur v. Chadewick Ph.D
Professor of Geology and Biology
loloolololololol creationist bullshit ...it's destroyed nothing and proven nothing
as stated before: their aguments, like yours are not valid as you have no evidence proving your basic premise : god exists.
if and untill that happens everything you believe to proof is conjecture. get it

Please explain the phenomenon without sounding like an Ideologue. That is exactly what creationist have done.
who the fuck are you to talk about soundiing like an ideologue Definition of IDEOLOGUE
1: an impractical idealist : theorist
2: an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology
if that's not a spot on definiton of you I don't know what is.
what phenomenon are you babbling about now?

Definition of LOGIC

I don't believe in magic, but I do believe the people of old saw something they had no way to describe with the technology available at the time.
I would add they had no language or context or concept to give an accurate description of certain events.

Definition of LOGIC

I would add they had no language or context or concept to give an accurate description of certain events.

For instance, of all the stories the one about Noah and the ark makes far more sense to me as a DNA bank than a guy running around rounding up two of everything and keeping them from eating each other all that time. Panspermia maybe. We can't be all that's out there.
Plus, in the book of Lamech (a book that didn't make it into our Bible) it tells of Lamech coming home after being gone for a long time to find his wife pregnant. Knowing it wasn't his he went to his father, Methuselah and Methuselah couldn't help him so he goes to his great grandfather who was Enoch and Enoch more or less tells him its an artificial insemination. That baby was Noah.

Now in the Bible it says Noah 'was pure in all his generations'. So I ask you, where did such a story come from?

Last edited:

For instance, of all the stories the one about Noah and the ark makes far more sense to me as a DNA bank than a guy running around rounding up two of everything and keeping them from eating each other all that time. Panspermia maybe. We can't be all that's out there.
Plus, in the book of Lamech (a book that didn't make it into our Bible) it tells of Lamech coming home after being gone for a long time to find his wife pregnant. Knowing it wasn't his he went to his father, Methuselah and Methuselah couldn't help him so he goes to his great grandfather who was Enoch and Enoch more or less tells him its an artificial insemination. That baby was Noah.

Now in the Bible it says Noah 'was pure in all his generations'. So I ask you, where did such a story come from?
Humanity is evolving away from mythologies, that much is clear. Religious beliefs have nowhere near the power and clout they used to, and as science progresses forward, the god of the gaps pleadings get thinner and thinner. Once, the gods opened every flower, now, they're reduced to being bureaucrats. One day, that too will be taken away from them as they are merely myths and always have been. Will it be borne out? Speculatively, everything we've learned so far shows that the theisms are simply poetic perceptions of existence, important for their time, less relevant as we progress and learn the truth about existence. So yes, eventually when we come to the finish line of what is Truth, the natural explanation will reign supreme.

Humanity is evolving away from mythologies, that much is clear. Religious beliefs have nowhere near the power and clout they used to, and as science progresses forward, the god of the gaps pleadings get thinner and thinner. Once, the gods opened every flower, now, they're reduced to being bureaucrats. One day, that too will be taken away from them as they are merely myths and always have been. Will it be borne out? Speculatively, everything we've learned so far shows that the theisms are simply poetic perceptions of existence, important for their time, less relevant as we progress and learn the truth about existence. So yes, eventually when we come to the finish line of what is Truth, the natural explanation will reign supreme.

It is said if the Bible was proved to be just a book of poetry that it would shatter peoples belief system to the point of global panic and chaos but I say 'Not necessarily'. Because as our knowlege is increased I think mankind would be comforted to know their beliefs were more than just fairy tales made up to explain things that the people of the time couldn't understand. They, the ancients, were clearly trying to tell us something very unusual had happened. Clarifying those events could only be a good thing.

Hmm, what you said was prophetic.

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee in the sight of God, and of Christ Jesus, who shall judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:
2Ti 4:2 preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts;
2Ti 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables.

God is speaking here of you and many like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back