Crucial times for the Supreme Court

yeah , just hope that mrobama loses the deal , symbolic is all it is Nat .

Did you ever wonder why the rest of the civilized world HAS subsidized HC and you bitch and moan?
Partial answer may be that Obama helped to pass it....and your hatred the guy trumps your sanity.

I don't care about the rest of the world , I'm an American , not a citizen of the world Nat !!

One, the constitutionality is settled.

Two, the issue is a technicality that will be easily resolved.

For those of you who hate it, all I can say is

images

I used the numbers you provided in your own post you moron.

Are you sure, or are you still pulling stuff out of you know where?
Well let's take a look. Here;s your post.

What happened to the 30 million who did not have insurance???
They became 28 million in the last decade.....

I know you're not a very bright individual but you do know if you start with 30 million, as you stated, and subtract the 28 million still uninsured, also as you stated, the result is only 2 million gained coverage. Math isn't that hard you should have paid closer attention in school.

like I said Jake , I win 'IF' the Burrel case goes against the constitutional perfessor mrobama , should see in a few days . Same thing with the Texas judge that put a hold on his current amnesty try . All these cases being lost by mrobama just tarnishes whatever le6acy he can claim .

I know you're not a very bright individual but you do know if you start with 30 million, as you stated, and subtract the 28 million still uninsured, also as you stated, the result is only 2 million gained coverage. Math isn't that hard you should have paid closer attention in school.

No, idiot...check with a grown up......My sarcastic remark was that 2 of those 30 million probably died prematurely for not having access to HC......

I only like to debate with grown ups.....You're not there yet,

Your opinion matters regarding the 4 crucial decisions that will be rendered by the SC later this month. Questions:
1. If the ACA is found unconstitutional, how will the public react?
2. If Obama's Immigration executive order is also found unconstitutional, how will the public AND the congress react?
3. If same sex marriages are found to be unconstitutional, how will the LBGT community react?
4. If capital punishment is also found unconstitutional under the current methods of capital punishment, how will the public react?
And #3 A: If same sex marriages are found to be forced upon the 50 states against their will and desire to insist marriage provide both a mother and a father to children, how will the majority of Americans react?

No, idiot...check with a grown up......My sarcastic remark was that 2 of those 30 million probably died prematurely for not having access to HC......

Well you tried to spin it. It was an effort. A failed one but an effort none the less.

like I said Jake , I win 'IF' the Burrel case goes against the constitutional perfessor mrobama , should see in a few days . Same thing with the Texas judge that put a hold on his current amnesty try . All these cases being lost by mrobama just tarnishes whatever le6acy he can claim .
You don't win anything, except in your mind. ACA is not going away ever. Immigration reform will occur. Marriage equality is here to say. What we have seen in his two terms is the breaking of the far right's back politically and culturally.

that's what I'm looking for Jake , symbolism . negative le6acy and 'division' . USA is pretty divided now , I'm just looking for More Division Jake !!

that's what I'm looking for Jake , symbolism . negative le6acy and 'division' . USA is pretty divided now , I'm just looking for More Division Jake !!
You are describing yourself, so, yes, you are on the right track, although it does not matter.

pissmore, you would have loved those antebellum days.

Everyone has access to healthcare. The law requires care for anyone that shows up at an ER and there are thousands of FREE clinics operated by Cities, Counties and charitable organization for those without insurance.

Everyone has access to healthcare. The law requires care for anyone that shows up at an ER and there are thousands of FREE clinics operated by Cities, Counties and charitable organization for those without insurance.

Well, there you go...problem "SOLVED" !!!

Need a hip replacement ?.......show up at the ER or rob a bank, get caught and in prison you'll get free health care....

Need dialysis?......show up at the ER, wait in line and in just 3 to 5 hours, they'll take care of you.

Need cancer treatment?......your friendly ER staff will take care of you.

After all, ER treatments are "free"....no one pays for that, right, toodumb?

Right wingers get pissed because their tax dollars subsidize HC insurance, but are too STUPID to realize that they must also subsidize ER costs........

NO ONE should ever "accuse" some right wingers of being too bright.

knee , hip replacement is optional and a matter of opinion and can be bought and paid for on credit , payment plans , charity , yada , yada . Many peoples knees and hips hurt and they never get them replaced as they go to work for year after year . Same for cancer treatment , charity , payment plans , yada , yada .

Forum List

Back