Current betting odds for President: Trump -145 Biden +780 OUCH!!

IMG_0180.jpeg

Biden isn’t even leading in his own nominee odds after that abysmal performance.

What about Harris odds? She has to be behind Biden I don't care what B.s polls they push. Also, Trump.was.-160 or better after the debate, so why did he become less of a favourite now?
It's where the money is going, there will always be people to take the other side of the bet. Maybe they are counting on the illegal voters surging to the ballot boxes.

Dems are screwed, keep Joe, replace Joe, it doesn’t matter. Americans are fed up with progressive liberal gaslighting, and policy.

Ouch. Only one person is in the negative, everyone else is considered an undergod.

Doesn’t matter. Democrats will steal it again.

That is a very real possibility.

I hope it doesn't come true but it could if they can pull it off.

I also have a concern of if they do lose, what kind of "F you" will they do on the way out of the door? They just might pull the pins on all the grenades to try and ruin things for trump, which in turn really just hurts America.

Ouch. Only one person is in the negative, everyone else is considered an undergod.

That is a very real possibility.

I hope it doesn't come true but it could if they can pull it off.

I also have a concern of if they do lose, what kind of "F you" will they do on the way out of the door? They just might pull the pins on all the grenades to try and ruin things for trump, which in turn really just hurts America.
This time we have Lara Trump as head of the RNC who is laser focused on ground game and enforcing election integrity. We didn't have that in 2020.

Forum List

Back