Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Of course, that's because all the negative tracking polls in the prior weeks had been conducted by RASMUSSEN.

LOL.

Nice, the OP uses Rasmussen, the FoxNews Channel's personal poller, and doesn't even use raw approval poll numbers:

Read em and weep:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

You just don't like Rasmussen because they don't give numbers you like.

Um, no, I don't like Rasmussen because they have a radically different result from every other pollster in existence.
yet they were one of the two closest on last falls election
:lol:
FAIL

Um, no, I don't like Rasmussen because they have a radically different result from every other pollster in existence.
FAIL

Well then APPARENTLY they were doing something right then that they're not doing now.

Because all the other polls were right there with them within the margin of error.

In their latest approval polls, they are way out of the bounds of the MoE.

FAIL

Well then APPARENTLY they were doing something right then that they're not doing now.

Because all the other polls were right there with them within the margin of error.

more likely the OTHERS are doing something wrong

FAIL

Yes, of course.

Find the one polling outlet that agrees with your opinion, and then claim that everyone else is just wrong.

LOL.

Well you all are consistent on the right, I'll say that much for you.

Yes, of course.

Find the one polling outlet that agrees with your opinion, and then claim that everyone else is just wrong.

LOL.

You are doing the same thing in reverse.

Yes, of course.

LOL.

No, I'm not. I'm looking at the average of every major polling agency out there and making a judgement based on that.

If I were doing the same thing in reverse, I'd just be talking about the CBS poll that has him at +21...

Yes, of course.

LOL.

uh, since the other guys were also WRONG last fall, i'll stay with the ones that got it right

i guess you'd rather go with those that have a record of being wrong

Yes, of course.

LOL.

No, I'm not. I'm looking at the average of every major polling agency out there and making a judgement based on that.

If I were doing the same thing in reverse, I'd just be talking about the CBS poll that has him at +21...
yeah, but those poll averages are USING that SeeBS poll

Yes, of course.

LOL.

uh, since the other guys were also WRONG last fall, i'll stay with the ones that got it right

i guess you'd rather go with those that have a record of being wrong

Apparently you don't understand margins of error.

Almost all of the poll numbers were in the same range, off by 1-2%, which means that they were statistically the same.

So, they weren't wrong, they were all right on.

But here we have a whole bunch of polls that have Obama at an average of around 53% and ONE poll that has him at 47%.

That is outside the margin of error, which makes it what is technically known as an "Outlier".

FoxNews regularly quotes poll averages from that site on it's own web site.

It's using it today, here:

Politics Home - Political News - FOXNews.com

bottom right-hand side. "RCP average".

again, you seem to think i give Fox News special consideration
i DONT

again, you seem to think i give Fox News special consideration
i DONT

Well it's so much more effective to paint the 'right' as an agenda...The 'left' is principled. ;)

FAIL

No they weren't. That is simply false. They missed the margin of victory by 1.3 points and at least 6 other polls were that good. PLUS, Rasmussen ADMITS they use a different sort of approval method that skews Obama's approval rating downward.

FAIL

No they weren't. That is simply false. They missed the margin of victory by 1.3 points and at least 6 other polls were that good. PLUS, Rasmussen ADMITS they use a different sort of approval method that skews Obama's approval rating downward.

Please quote and link that exact admittance please - the one where Rasmussen states the method they use "skews Obama's approval rating downward".

Thank you.

The obamaloonies look like fucking asswipes!!! Theysupport the anti american muslim!!! Fools!!!! Barry hussein is going down like the three gay guys that he had murdered from trinity church!!!. Going down, just like the twin towers!!! The towers that barry hussein said was an inside job!! Can't wait for barry and his beard mitch,to do the perp walk out of our whitehouse!!!!

Forum List

Back