Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Where as your cult tells kids and the mentally ill they can chop off their privates and change gender

That the only God is the State

That they control your body now take this jab

That white people are evil, privileged, oppressors and that gang banging criminals are sweet little innocent victims

Be honest with yourself
I am. You’re nuts.

You are just taking exaggerated stereotypes and everything you hate about the left and trying to squash it into a cult mold that doesn’t fit because you’re pissed that MAGA is called out for what it is, a cult, with a cult leader.

Other than the content of the post you quoted that explained this to you, which contained points you completely ignored?

Don't try your pathetic sealioning on me. It won't work.

The article in then post doesn’t explain why Kaplan threw out the counter suit, he only said that carroll proved that trump “raped” her based on the verdict of the jury (based on preponderance of evidence, which means zero evidence produced). That’s not an explanation as to why he wouldn’t let trump counter sue, especially since an allegation was made by Carroll and there was no actual evidence presented in the case, trump wanted to counter sue, probably to force her into providing some evidence.

Also, what’s this “sea lioning” bit? I’m only posting things as I see them, and if im asking for evidence, it’s because not a shred of real evidence has been produced.

Furthermore, I’m starting to think this whole thing was set up in the first place. I can’t find the article i read about it, but the crux of it was that carroll hatched this scheme with the help of some other people.

That would kind of make sense because the entire thing was based on putting out the bait. Carroll writes in her column that she was raped by the president back decades ago, then she just waits for trump to catch wind of it, and say “that’s not true! I never touched her” then Carroll screams “DEFAMATION!! He defamed me!!” Nooo, he just denied her allegations, but, she takes it to a civil trial where the lowest of the low burden of proof is required, which is literally “I think it’s possible he could have done it”, and bam, a payday. Then, as trump continues to proclaim his innocence, she just sues him again, and bam! Another payday.

I’ve stated all along, if she had any evidence, then I would agree, but she literally had ZERO evidence, couldn’t remember details (like what year it happened), changed her story, and then goes on the tv rounds bragging about what she is going to do with the money.

Not to mention, in 2012, she jokingly made a tweet asking “would you have sex with trump for $17,000”, (why would you do this if you had been raped by the man), and also there’s that she got the entire scenario from an episode of ncis..

I mean, more and more it appears she was just looking for a pay day, probably coached by people out to ruin a trump campaign.

Last edited:
No they didn't the trial was only for damages, it wasn't about guilt. The judge overturned the juries verdict in that matter, it was a kangeroo court.
Nonsense - the trial was about Trump's defamation of Carroll - and he was found guilty on that charge, furthermore the Jury was also convinced that he had also sexually assaulted her, and therefore ordered by a Judge to cough up a 100 million or so. Wake up dude and learn how to face facts - or keep your drivel to yourself.

I am. You’re nuts.

You are just taking exaggerated stereotypes and everything you hate about the left and trying to squash it into a cult mold that doesn’t fit because you’re pissed that MAGA is called out for what it is, a cult, with a cult leader.
Personal attacks from a mod? Now now if i stooped to your level id get trolling warnings

Project harder you could be in IMAX

Last edited:
Haha, you have all the low IQ, white nationalist, religious nutsack talking points queued up at all times.

Freak.
1708223589716562.jpg

Yeah, Trump's lawsuit against Carroll was tossed out and Carroll was able to sue Trump after statute of limitations because NY changed the law. The whole thing stinks and Carroll is obviously a gold digging liar.
Not according to a jury of Trump's peers.
Period.
Over.
No point in re-litigating it forever.

Still no proof. No evidence. No corroboration. She has nothing but a hostile judge and jury. This is the kind of corruption our country has come to.

There was lots of corroboration, and other evidence. She has an $83 million court award that Trump had to pay before he could file an appeal.

When you run around tellling everyone you like to sexually assault women, and get away with it, the jury doesn't have much sympathy for your story. "I like raping women, just not this one" is a piss poor defense.

There was lots of corroboration, and other evidence. She has an $83 million court award that Trump had to pay before he could file an appeal.

When you run around tellling everyone you like to sexually assault women, and get away with it, the jury doesn't have much sympathy for your story. "I like raping women, just not this one" is a piss poor defense.
Talking in generalities is a lot different than him doing it. Face it. It was a partisan kangaroo court.

Trump never said that and you are a liar.

That's not what the jury found, assface. Try reality for once.

Trump will soon be selling selfies of his ass to raise cash. Try not to empty your piggy bank.
Poor little retarded faggot lying again. The jury found that NO RAPE OCCURRED you stupid piece of shit. THAT is reality. Dumbfuck.

Cults are characterized by:
  • Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
  • Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
  • Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
  • Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
  • A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave

(….watch the Republican projection begin…)
The perfect description of the Dimbocrap party.

You cultists never realize how stupid you sound.

You use the BLM riots as whatsboutism for your violent cult's insurrection. But since you excuse your violent cult's insurrection, you are basically saying that the BLM riots were just fine.

So you worship an orange pile of crap who says he is going to straight up pardon the Insurrectionists. Then you criticize someone else for suggesting that we donate to the bail of the people in your whataboutism scenario?

You guys are too dumb to understand the words that come out of your own mouths.
There was no insurrection you stupid cultist. YOU idiots ignore the BLM riots, worship an incestuous, stuttering, dementia suffering fool, and are so stupid you don't even realize you're being laughed at by everyone.

Forum List

Back