Dear cisgender people, I'm not transgender because it's popular

It's funny that the LGBpbWTF bunch use the “I was born that way” in defense of homosexuality, but then they have to go against it to support “transgenderism”. But then, I guess that's inherent in the nature of such pure madness and evil, that consistency is not something that can be expected of those who embrace it. It certainly reminds one of Orwell's concept of “doublethink”, doesn't it?

Naw, it's just hilarious to watch you guys get all upset about a dude in a dress when we've got real problems.

It's funny that the LGBpbWTF bunch use the “I was born that way” in defense of homosexuality, but then they have to go against it to support “transgenderism”. But then, I guess that's inherent in the nature of such pure madness and evil, that consistency is not something that can be expected of those who embrace it. It certainly reminds one of Orwell's concept of “doublethink”, doesn't it?

Naw, it's just hilarious to watch you guys get all upset about a dude in a dress when we've got real problems.

Well, you just nailed it.

There are no "transgenders". Just guys in dresses.

I hope not because normal people really aren't looking for yet another lecture on the horrors of transgenderation.

I think, by now, most normal people are simply fed up with having this insane and perverted solid digestive waste shoved at us, and being told that we have to embrace it or else be condemned as “bigots”.

The labels "Bigots" and "Racist" no longer have meaning to me. It simply means that I disagree with them and they have no other valid argument.

Lets say one day we could use gene editing to change XY to XX?
Let's say one day we could use gene editing to make humans grow horns. Would we have "Goat American" civil rights displays then?

I'm pretty sure God is getting pissed off at this point. You'd better hope I'm wrong.

Are you going to develop technology to converse with fetuses?
Exactly, you'd think kids might want a say in what adults do to their bodies. But maybe the new LGBT utopia will have laws that forbid kids interfering with what adults want to do to their bodies.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Let's say one day we could use gene editing to make humans grow horns. Would we have "Goat American" civil rights displays then?

It's begun. He's a staunch Democrat.

horns1.jpg

Forum List

Back