🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Trump fans

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ‘Tell It Like It Is’? OK, Here You Go.

So you want someone to tell it like it is.

You say you want someone who’s politically incorrect. You’re so desperate for political incorrectness — a supremely ridiculous reason to vote a guy into the Oval Office, but never mind — that your esteem for him only grows when he belittles the disabled, mocks American prisoners of war, calls women dogs, calls his opponents p*ssies, calls for the assassination of women and children, says he’d like to have sex with his daughter, brags about his adultery, etc.

You’re excited by the most vile statements and most cretinous behavior imaginable — not remotely deterred by any of it, no matter how many times he gloats over infidelity, curses his opponents, and publicly ogles his own children — because, you say, it’s politically incorrect. That is how unfathomably desperate you are for someone to come along and just say what’s on their mind, you claim. You’re so fed up with political correctness that you celebrate political incorrectness without distinguishing between the healthy sort and the “LOL I slept with married women and I’m not sorry” sort. It doesn’t matter if you don’t personally agree, you say, you just respect the hell out of someone who’s willing to shoot straight, even when ”shooting straight” means comparing Ben Carson to a child molester, calling the entire electorate of Iowastupid, and referring to women as “pieces of ass.”

Trump won South Carolina on the support of Evangelical Christians who were so impressed with his alleged straight talk that they overlooked the fact that he’s a crass, cruel, unrepentantphilanderer who says he does not need God’s forgiveness, and who praises Planned Parenthood as “wonderful” and his radically pro-abortion sister as a “phenomenal” candidate for the Supreme Court. That’s how much you pretend to admire bluntness in a man. So much that it overrides literally everything else.

By your logic, then, you should be filled with an immense and irresistible affection for me when I call Donald Trump a crooked, underhanded con artist and you a reckless, ignorant dupe. You should fall madly in love with me when I accuse Donald Trump of being a spoiled, overgrown brat and you of being a cultish groupie enamored with fame. You should well up with pride and salute me as I mentioned that Donald Trump is a stuffed and soiled diaper sagging in the pants of American politics and you’re the poor, pitiful sap trying to elect it president. You don’t have to agree, but man, isn’t it refreshing that I’m willing to tell you what’s on my mind? Shouldn’t you leave a thousand comments under this article praising me for being politically incorrect, willing to attack not only Donald Trump but his blue collar supporters? In fact, if you’re sincere in your alleged regard for the bold and audacious approach, I expect you’ll have launched a nationwide write-in campaign for me by tomorrow morning.

Where is he wrong?

Dear Avatar, are you comfortably retired and living off a nice pension and/or a healthy Stock Portfolio?

You say you want someone who’s politically incorrect. You’re so desperate for political incorrectness — a supremely ridiculous reason to vote a guy into the Oval Office, but never mind — that your esteem for him only grows when he belittles the disabled, mocks American prisoners of war, calls women dogs, calls his opponents p*ssies, calls for the assassination of women and children, says he’d like to have sex with his daughter, brags about his adultery, etc.

You’re excited by the most vile statements and most cretinous behavior imaginable — not remotely deterred by any of it, no matter how many times he gloats over infidelity, curses his opponents, and publicly ogles his own children — because, you say, it’s politically incorrect. That is how unfathomably desperate you are for someone to come along and just say what’s on their mind, you claim. You’re so fed up with political correctness that you celebrate political incorrectness without distinguishing between the healthy sort and the “LOL I slept with married women and I’m not sorry” sort. It doesn’t matter if you don’t personally agree, you say, you just respect the hell out of someone who’s willing to shoot straight, even when ”shooting straight” means comparing Ben Carson to a child molester, calling the entire electorate of Iowastupid, and referring to women as “pieces of ass.”

Trump won South Carolina on the support of Evangelical Christians who were so impressed with his alleged straight talk that they overlooked the fact that he’s a crass, cruel, unrepentantphilanderer who says he does not need God’s forgiveness, and who praises Planned Parenthood as “wonderful” and his radically pro-abortion sister as a “phenomenal” candidate for the Supreme Court. That’s how much you pretend to admire bluntness in a man. So much that it overrides literally everything else.

By your logic, then, you should be filled with an immense and irresistible affection for me when I call Donald Trump a crooked, underhanded con artist and you a reckless, ignorant dupe. You should fall madly in love with me when I accuse Donald Trump of being a spoiled, overgrown brat and you of being a cultish groupie enamored with fame. You should well up with pride and salute me as I mentioned that Donald Trump is a stuffed and soiled diaper sagging in the pants of American politics and you’re the poor, pitiful sap trying to elect it president. You don’t have to agree, but man, isn’t it refreshing that I’m willing to tell you what’s on my mind? Shouldn’t you leave a thousand comments under this article praising me for being politically incorrect, willing to attack not only Donald Trump but his blue collar supporters? In fact, if you’re sincere in your alleged regard for the bold and audacious approach, I expect you’ll have launched a nationwide write-in campaign for me by tomorrow morning.

Where is he wrong?

Nah. He's polling about 45% in Nevada and 50% in Mass. and in Michigan. He will run the board but, no, we don't support him. LOL!! Such absolute desperation and cold clammy fear.

Where is he wrong?
trump-kiss.jpg

I've got to admit...........Trump has a way of pissing people off......

:ack-1:

Where is he wrong?
Do you want a tissue? This gets funnier every day that Trump is closer to the white house!

Where is he wrong?
This is about so much more than political correctness....

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Nobody will elaborate. I haven't seen a single Trump supporter explain why they would go against almost all the values they have championing for decades just because he says he will build a wall, and acts like an ass.

Surprise surprise. You don't like people being honest with you. And you can't point out a thing that's wrong.

Hopefully nobody is supporting him simply for the reasons stated in the OP. Hopefully his supporters have actually made themselves aware of Trump's positions on the issues. If so, the OP link is an epic fail of an analogy.

Wow... you asked where he is wrong? The poor guy doesn't even understand what is going on, and he's literally wrong on almost everything in that post...

Hopefully nobody is supporting him simply for the reasons stated in the OP. Hopefully his supporters have actually made themselves aware of Trump's positions on the issues. If so, the OP link is an epic fail of an analogy.

He is using exit poll data.

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Nobody will elaborate. I haven't seen a single Trump supporter explain why they would go against almost all the values they have championing for decades just because he says he will build a wall, and acts like an ass.
Well, personally I have almost always been a big government Republican.

In fact I am really just an anti-Democrat.

People in exit polls said they voted for Trump because he called women a piece of ass and called Cruz a pussy? Saying they support him because he "tells it like it is" may be more focused on what he's saying about the issues such as immigration, jobs, foreign policy.

People in exit polls said they voted for Trump because he called women a piece of ass and called Cruz a pussy? Saying they support him because he "tells it like it is" may be more focused on what he's saying about the issues such as immigration, jobs, foreign policy.

He got a standing ovation for the Cruz comment, so the crowd obviously liked it

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Its not really up to his supporters to elaborate is it? I mean if the candidate cannot explain how he would allow couples making under $50K to not pay taxes, how singles under $25K to not pay taxes, to spend billions more on the military, infastructure, deportation logistics, deportation proceedings, etc... I can't expect that of his supporters but obviously those interested in his policies should be asking for the details...

More disturbingly is the profiles in cowardice we're seeing from the other candidates that allow him to make these idiotic promises, statements, etc... and not call him on it and our wonderful Press Corps that is so afraid of losing access to the ratings generator that they won't simply shut down a debate and tell Mr. Trump; "The floor is yours, show your math on how you'll pay for any of the programs." And the moment he starts blaming anyone else...shut him down and re-focus the debate on his explanation....

There'll be a barrage of angry tweets and cries of "unfair" from those who support him but its Politics 101 that you can pay for what you propose even if you have to utilize the most beneficial of climates going forward.

Didn't read the whole thing but I read enough to understand the gist of it. Whats wrong with it? A lot. Trump supporters aren't supporting him for his PC or telling it like it is. They (we) are supporting him because we are tired of our elected officials saying one thing and doing another, tired of the gridlock and tired of the status quo. We believe (rightfully or wrongly) that Trump will get things done and bring congress together. And here's the most important thing of all. He'll do what's right for America and its people FIRST. We haven't had a "for", "by" and "of" in a looooong time and Trump will be that person.

He's already proved to the country that he cares nothing about either party and his allegiance is to us the American people. That's what this movement is about.

As a huge comedy fan I hate "political correctness", but some Trump supporters don't seem to understand the form of political correctness we should be worried about. I don't want to see people losing their jobs or being forced to apologize for making a joke, or stating their honest opinion on certain issues. Most people understand that being an ass just to be an ass isn't the big issue with political correctness.

Forum List

Back