Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is spot on about the bubble and Janet Yellen and interest rates.

Check out the two posts I made in this topic earlier today: The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

He agreed with Yellen that interest rates should stay low.
Interesting. Link?

Mr. Trump said in the CNBC interview that he agreed with Ms. Yellen and the Fed’s policy of holding interest rates low.​

Donald Trump Says He Would Replace Janet Yellen, Supports Low Interest Rates

His assessment is correct that this is a "very, very fragile" situation we are in now. And Yellen and Bernanke got us in this mess:

“What do we do with all the money that we owe everybody when rates go up and now all of a sudden we have to borrow at two points more?” he said.

“And we have to be very, very careful, and I am the king of debt. I do love debt. I love debt. I love playing with it. But of course, now you are talking about, you know, you’re talking about something that’s very, very fragile. And it has to be handled very, very carefully,” he said.

This bond bubble is so astronomically huge, so devastating, a 100 basis point increase would plunge the entire planet into a Depression.

And to handle this very carefully, he wants to fire the Fed chairperson.

Hmmm.

Justice system is unfair she would be in jail if she wasn't white

Holy shit? If you are on the no fly list, you can't get a gun?

Well, how do you get on the no fly list? Are they ever going to tell us that?

What a fucking tyrant she is.

Hillary is right about Trump not paying his contractors. He has a long history of stiffing people who have worked for him. There was a New York Times article on this not that long ago
Would you pay for shit work?

An architect? You know what they designed before it is built...
Then you have to build what they designed....shit architecture sucks....and Trump knows it....

Dude, you have to look at plans and approve them before they are built. Now especially with real expensive jobs they build models to make sure... so if Trump didn't like it AFTER the fact, that's on him for approving the plans in the first place.
A plan is one thing. Execution is another. I can plan to paint the Mona Lisa. Whether I can actually paint it is another.

You don't get it...the architect just designs the building...they don't BUILD it.

And WHAT have the democrats or republicans, for that matter, done to actually solve "crime?" Give me an effing break. They want to take it out on law abiding citizens! Fuckers.
Hillary might be in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back