Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yes, and you claim you don't support her...
I have never made any such claim.

I have merely said that I will be voting for her in November as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.

Holding my nose while in the voting booth and coming home and taking a shower, afterwards.

...The moderator interrupted her maybe a dozen times, but interrupted Trump 38 times. Obvious bias.
Lester Holt never asked one question about her emails. Obvious bias. He never asked one question about her "Basket of Deplorables" comment. Obvious bias.
You are probably correct about media bias.

Then again, once you're locked into the "Clown" role, it's kinda difficult to make a comeback with those sharks.

Then again, if you're manifesting a lack of intellectual substance and continuity, in embarrassing proportion to your opponent, you probably WILL be interrupted more often.

Rather than make excuses...

Why don't you regale us with heroic tales of how your boy utilized his intellect and forceful personality to sway the audience despite the bad intentions of that mean old moderator?

You won't, because there is no basis for such a heroic tale.

And there is no basic for such a tale because your boy is incapable of serving-up an effective countering range of tactics.

Why?

Because, in the final analysis, your boy is about as shallow as they come... no depth... all bumper-sticker platitudes, and no substance in depth.

Unless you're delusional... upon reflection... you know that as well as I do... even if you can't bring yourself to abandon your hopes and admit it, publicly.

My condolences.
So you were impressed by Hillary's fake smile but not Trump.
You said you don't like her, but you do support her. I see no difference.

And in almost every case the interruptions were to go to the next question and not allow Trump a response. Meanwhile Hillary was allowed to savage Trump for several minutes about his temperament and his honesty. Hillary is the last person who has any moral authority on either issue. Her nasty temperament is well documented but totally ignored by the media. And her honesty is the biggest issue out there, but not one question about it. Not one.

So, basically your appear clownish when you try to tell me some cock-and-bull story about how Hillary decimated Trump. Total nonsense. She was given a perfect forum to show her expertise and Trump basically showed everyone that he's not some fake Washington insider who just throws out a pack of lies about how much she plans on doing for America, but for some reason never gets around to doing it.
Surveys show that voters think Hillary won. Live with it. :D

After it was over she left while Trump hung around and talked with 'everyone' - bonus to Trump
Trying to explain his Total Failure to anyone still hanging around the studio who was willing to listen... a.k.a. whistling in the wind.
His total failure is simply a figment of your imagination.

Obviously your biased is on overdrive.

Why? For given solutions?
What concrete answer did Hillary give to anything?

That isn't the point of a debate. The point of a debate is to show that you have the composure and temperment to be President. Trump was like the guy who comes to a job interview, meanders in his answers and doesn't know what he's talking about.
The point of a debate is not to give answers to problems? The idea is to measure their temperament and composure? Then why don't they just book them on Supermarket Speedway? See who can keep their composure while getting the most free groceries in 3 minutes.
Mrs. Clinton is the one who gave answers to problems: specific answers. T-Rump has secret unknown answers to problems, or general answers to problems, and waves his hands around a lot as if the waving is somehow specifically addressing the issue. LOL
Hillary can memorize token plattitudes but is she competent, can you depend on her to tell the truth, is she too ill to hold the office for four years?e
You don't seem to know what a platitude is.

...So you were impressed by Hillary's fake smile but not Trump. You said you don't like her, but you do support her. I see no difference...
1. Couldn't have cared less about the visuals.
2. Never said I liked the HildaBeast.
3. Never said I supported the HildaBeast.
4. Merely said that I was (very) reluctantly going to vote for her as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.
5. Your inability to see the difference is not my burden to carry.

...And in almost every case the interruptions were to go to the next question and not allow Trump a response. Meanwhile Hillary was allowed to savage Trump for several minutes about his temperament and his honesty. Hillary is the last person who has any moral authority on either issue. Her nasty temperament is well documented but totally ignored by the media. And her honesty is the biggest issue out there, but not one question about it. Not one...
I have already conceded Media Bias.

That said... if what you say is true... then...

Why wasn't your boy good enough to overcome it?

Stop making excuses.

Your boy failed to cut through a stacked deck.

Your boy didn't have what it takes to overcome adverse conditions.

And that, mine good colleague, is a must-have attribute, in any effective modern American President.

The truth is, your boy failed the Stacked Deck Sniff Test last night.

...So, basically your appear clownish when you try to tell me some cock-and-bull story about how Hillary decimated Trump. Total nonsense. She was given a perfect forum to show her expertise and Trump basically showed everyone that he's not some fake Washington insider who just throws out a pack of lies about how much she plans on doing for America, but for some reason never gets around to doing it.
Like I've already said...

Your boy did not have what it takes to overcome adverse conditions...

"Your Honor... the Defense rests."

Why? For given solutions?
What concrete answer did Hillary give to anything?

That isn't the point of a debate. The point of a debate is to show that you have the composure and temperment to be President. Trump was like the guy who comes to a job interview, meanders in his answers and doesn't know what he's talking about.
The point of a debate is not to give answers to problems? The idea is to measure their temperament and composure? Then why don't they just book them on Supermarket Speedway? See who can keep their composure while getting the most free groceries in 3 minutes.
Mrs. Clinton is the one who gave answers to problems: specific answers. T-Rump has secret unknown answers to problems, or general answers to problems, and waves his hands around a lot as if the waving is somehow specifically addressing the issue. LOL
You were duped. Explain how raising taxes creates jobs. Because she sure as hell didn't. She relies heavily on your gullibility. She also lies out of her ass and said she was against TPP all along.

...Yes, and you claim you don't support her...
I have never made any such claim.

I have merely said that I will be voting for her in November as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.

Holding my nose while in the voting booth and coming home and taking a shower, afterwards.

...The moderator interrupted her maybe a dozen times, but interrupted Trump 38 times. Obvious bias.
Lester Holt never asked one question about her emails. Obvious bias. He never asked one question about her "Basket of Deplorables" comment. Obvious bias.
You are probably correct about media bias.

Then again, once you're locked into the "Clown" role, it's kinda difficult to make a comeback with those sharks.

Then again, if you're manifesting a lack of intellectual substance and continuity, in embarrassing proportion to your opponent, you probably WILL be interrupted more often.

Rather than make excuses...

Why don't you regale us with heroic tales of how your boy utilized his intellect and forceful personality to sway the audience despite the bad intentions of that mean old moderator?

You won't, because there is no basis for such a heroic tale.

And there is no basic for such a tale because your boy is incapable of serving-up an effective countering range of tactics.

Why?

Because, in the final analysis, your boy is about as shallow as they come... no depth... all bumper-sticker platitudes, and no substance in depth.

Unless you're delusional... upon reflection... you know that as well as I do... even if you can't bring yourself to abandon your hopes and admit it, publicly.

My condolences.
So you were impressed by Hillary's fake smile but not Trump.
You said you don't like her, but you do support her. I see no difference.

And in almost every case the interruptions were to go to the next question and not allow Trump a response. Meanwhile Hillary was allowed to savage Trump for several minutes about his temperament and his honesty. Hillary is the last person who has any moral authority on either issue. Her nasty temperament is well documented but totally ignored by the media. And her honesty is the biggest issue out there, but not one question about it. Not one.

So, basically your appear clownish when you try to tell me some cock-and-bull story about how Hillary decimated Trump. Total nonsense. She was given a perfect forum to show her expertise and Trump basically showed everyone that he's not some fake Washington insider who just throws out a pack of lies about how much she plans on doing for America, but for some reason never gets around to doing it.
Surveys show that voters think Hillary won. Live with it. :D
Seems your sources are bogus. Aside from one poll, Trump beat her 64% to 34%. On Drudge he cleaned her clock at 92.11%. That's worse than the way he kicked ass during the Republican debates.

Trump was obviously in over his head.

Wwwaaaaaayyy over his head.

That was painfully (and embarrassingly) obvious, five minutes into the event.

For Trump, it went downhill from there.

---------------------

Today is not a good day, to be a Trump supporter.

My condolences.

...So you were impressed by Hillary's fake smile but not Trump. You said you don't like her, but you do support her. I see no difference...
1. Couldn't have cared less about the visuals.
2. Never said I liked the HildaBeast.
3. Never said I supported the HildaBeast.
4. Merely said that I was (very) reluctantly going to vote for her as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.
5. Your inability to see the difference is not my burden to carry.

...And in almost every case the interruptions were to go to the next question and not allow Trump a response. Meanwhile Hillary was allowed to savage Trump for several minutes about his temperament and his honesty. Hillary is the last person who has any moral authority on either issue. Her nasty temperament is well documented but totally ignored by the media. And her honesty is the biggest issue out there, but not one question about it. Not one...
I have already conceded Media Bias.

That said... if what you say is true... then...

Why wasn't your boy good enough to overcome it?

Stop making excuses.

Your boy failed to cut through a stacked deck.

Your boy didn't have what it takes to overcome adverse conditions.

And that, mine good colleague, is a must-have attribute, in any effective modern American President.

The truth is, your boy failed the Stacked Deck Sniff Test last night.

...So, basically your appear clownish when you try to tell me some cock-and-bull story about how Hillary decimated Trump. Total nonsense. She was given a perfect forum to show her expertise and Trump basically showed everyone that he's not some fake Washington insider who just throws out a pack of lies about how much she plans on doing for America, but for some reason never gets around to doing it.
Like I've already said...

Your boy did not have what it takes to overcome adverse conditions...

"Your Honor... the Defense rests."
So basically you say that when the game is rigged he has to find a way to overcome it?

That's absolute nonsense.

Ask Hillary to deal with that situation. Matt Lauer held her to such a high standard when they did their townhall a couple of weeks ago, and most notably, failed miserably. And what did the media do? They attacked Lauer for not helping Hillary. Literally savaged him for not playing ball and carrying her water for her.

Sorry, I don't think it's right for anyone to have to deal with a rigged event and for that matter, a rigged election.

Trump did what he had to do. You feel he failed and I totally disagree. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

---------------------

My condolences.
Look, now you're becoming a hack.

STFU asshole. You're embarrassing yourself.

If this were a football game, I'd say Hillary won 23-17, with Trump racing out to a 10-0 lead but Hillary coming back in the second half.

But Trump didn't do so bad that he lost the election. In a week, I doubt anyone will remember much of the debate.

i think she cleaned his clock. i just don't think ultimately that will change anyone's vote. i think it will move people away from johnson and toward hillary since at some point they have to acknowledge that one of these two people will be president and it shouldn't be him.

just my opinion... although i don't understand why you think he came out ok when he interrupted her over 20 times in the first half hour. maybe that bothers women more than men. i don't know.

Hello, i am in France stay up (it's start at 3.00 a.m heure Française) for the first débat, i was watching CNN at first but i change to a French station they are more neutral, they are not Anti Trump, Pro Hilary like CNN.
They say that it will have at least 100.000.000 millions of Américans watching it that does not include world wide.
I am not in the States and don't get CNN. I watched it on BBCW Bias? Well, the French and especially the UK are not in favor of Trump, so you will have some bias. Of course, you can be like Trump and whine that Holt was biased (though he is a Republican), that CNN is biased, that the mic was defective, that Hillary had the questions a week ahead of the debate, etc., and so on. :wine::rolleyes:

Of course CNN is for Hillary they did everything at CNN just look behind the platform you see only signs for Hillary, CNN is very disappointing I told them to their forum and they immediately removed my account is not been neutral to act this way if Clinton wins the presidential she can thank in large part CNN

you know that's delusional. CNN and everyone else gave donald millions in free media. stop whining. the distorted media is the faux news bandwagon.

righties are funny

---------------------

My condolences.
You are an idiot. My condolences to anyone in your real life that interacts with you.

---------------------

My condolences.
Look, now you're becoming a hack.

STFU asshole. You're embarrassing yourself.
Losing the argument?

Start calling your opponent names.

Demand silence from your opponent.

No wonder you can't see the forest for the trees, in this context.

--------------------

Back to the Kiddie Table with you... you're obviously not ready for the Grown-Ups table, in this discussion.

Interesting. All the polls I could find show a Trump win.
Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton took the stage on Monday night for the first presidential debate, and viewers were quick to weigh in with their thoughts on which candidate was winning.

According to a poll conducted on AOL.com during the debate, Clinton was the winner. Of respondents who voted during the debate, 55.4 percent said Clinton won, while 44.6 named Trump.

Here's who won the first presidential debate

Looks like you didn't search very diligently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back