Debate winners & losers.

Carly Fiorina had one major fail though, after given the statistics on how Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican ones her response was "Yes, problems have gotten much worse under Democrats."

LOL?! Okay, good job totally ignoring the point Carly.
Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat ...
clintonjob2.png

I barely noticed Rubio honestly, he just had a bunch of scripted speeches ready which were all boring as hell....zzzzzzzz.
If he knows what he's talking about it's scripted?

Almost everything I heard Rubio say sounded very scripted. I really don't think he's good at thinking on his own.

Trump is really good at Impromptu, so is Cruz. Rubio is downright horrible at it.

Carly Fiorina had one major fail though, after given the statistics on how Democratic Presidents add more jobs than Republican ones her response was "Yes, problems have gotten much worse under Democrats."

Something these GOP candidates don't think about much, is that you can just pander to the Fox News crowd to win the primary, but that crap is going to hurt you in the General Election crowd.
She did dodge it. The correct answer is to look at who was running congress, plus averaging it out doesn't spell out the whole picture.

I barely noticed Rubio honestly, he just had a bunch of scripted speeches ready which were all boring as hell....zzzzzzzz.
Almost everything I heard Rubio say sounded very scripted. I really don't think he's good at thinking on his own.

Trump is really good at Impromptu, so is Cruz. Rubio is downright horrible at it.
Most talking heads I've heard, just about all, don't agree with you. So it's you versus them.

It's hysterical that a bed wetter would even mention "scripted speeches". Their moonbat messiah delivers NOTHING BUT scripted bullshit.

That faggot is no more than a meat muppet with Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

If you notice the candidates mostly Rubio have practiced the way Obama speaks.
Big reason Obama won was because he has a talent in speaking.

Most talking heads I've heard, just about all, don't agree with you. So it's you versus them.

And how many talking heads have you listened to? Which ones say that Trump and Cruz are poor in the 'impromptu' departments?

I prefer Cruz (or Fiorina) but i would add Rubio to the "winners" list.

I would also add Bush to the "losers" list as he stunk on ice. Maybe it's too early but I honestly don't see how Bush survives this level of flop given his pathetic numbers.

Christie had a good early night debate and it's a shame he was stuck down there instead of Kasich.

I said days ago Christie would rise again. I liked that he only made the under table as it gave him more time to espouse his views and surely he will be in the main lineup in 32 days for the next debate.

Last night, Cruz, Rubio and Fiorina brought it home for me. I would love to see a Cruz/Fiorina ticket AS OF THIS POST IN TIME. lol

From this morning:

Thank you for voting!
TRUMP 36.67% (92,068 votes)

CRUZ 22.94% (57,613 votes)

PAUL 15.35% (38,553 votes)

RUBIO 13.08% (32,850 votes)

CARSON 4.84% (12,158 votes)

FIORINA 4.37% (10,966 votes)

KASICH 1.65% (4,154 votes)

BUSH 1.09% (2,736 votes)

Total Votes: 251,098

Something these GOP candidates don't think about much, is that you can just pander to the Fox News crowd to win the primary, but that crap is going to hurt you in the General Election crowd.
She did dodge it. The correct answer is to look at who was running congress, plus averaging it out doesn't spell out the whole picture.

Okay, so since we'll have a GOP House, the best idea for 2016 is to elect a Democratic President. Perfect!

And how many talking heads have you listened to? Which ones say that Trump and Cruz are poor in the 'impromptu' departments?
Quite a few so far. Who said they weren't good impromptu performers? Everything from you goes through a rinse cycle or something.

Okay, so since we'll have a GOP House, the best idea for 2016 is to elect a Democratic President. Perfect!
Yeah, because everything is going so well now.

I would also add Bush to the "losers" list as he stunk on ice. Maybe it's too early but I honestly don't see how Bush survives this level of flop given his pathetic numbers.

Christie had a good early night debate and it's a shame he was stuck down there instead of Kasich.

I said days ago Christie would rise again. I liked that he only made the under table as it gave him more time to espouse his views and surely he will be in the main lineup in 32 days for the next debate.

Last night, Cruz, Rubio and Fiorina brought it home for me. I would love to see a Cruz/Fiorina ticket AS OF THIS POST IN TIME. lol

From this morning:

Thank you for voting!

BUSH 1.09% (2,736 votes)

I;d love a Cruz/Rubio ticket myself but Cruz/Fiorina works too

From this morning:

Thank you for voting!

BUSH 1.09% (2,736 votes)

I could go for Cruz/Fiorina

From this morning:

Thank you for voting!

BUSH 1.09% (2,736 votes)

I could go for Cruz/Fiorina

Seriously? Fiorina is McCain's girl in the race. She's bullshitting her conservative creds. I would never ever put her in a policy decision making VP slot. Maybe White House Press Spokesperson.

:lol: that would be a fabulous daily pay per view !

And the last thing we need are more idiots trying to kick Putin's ass but start listening to him on terrorism. He's fighting it. On the other hand we in the west have sponsored terrorism in the ME by trying to install the bloody Muslim Brotherhood into secular Muslim Nations.

That's just a fact.

In this episode from "the GOP Debate" Carly Fiorina deftly avoids Reality

BAKER: Ms. Fiorina, while you’ve all pointed out how weak the current recovery has been and how disappointing by any historical standards, in the general election, the Democrats will inevitably ask you and voters to compare the recent president’s jobs performance.

Now, in seven years under President Obama, the U.S. has added an average of 107,000 jobs a month. Under President Clinton, the economy added about 240,000 jobs a month. Under George W. Bush, it was only 13,000 a month. If you win the nomination, you’ll probably be facing a Democrat named Clinton. How are you going to respond to the claim that Democratic presidents are better at creating jobs than Republicans?

FIORINA: Well, first of all, I must say as I think about that question, I think about a woman I met the other day. I would guess she was 40 years old. She had several children. And she said to me, you know, Carly, I go to bed every night afraid for my children’s future. And that really struck me. This is America. A mother is going to bed afraid for her children’s future…
[huh WTF ?]

Hopefully, you can see how this was responsive to the question, because I can’t.

Forum List

Back