Deep State FBI Arrests Superstar GOP Gubernatorial Candidate -- WTF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, was arrested by the FBI at his home in West Michigan on Thursday morning. The FBI also conducted a search warrant at the home, an FBI spokesperson confirmed to 7 Action News. According to a statement of facts from the FBI filed in federal court in Washington D.C., the arrest stems from Kelley's alleged attendance at the Jan. 6 insurrection. A complaint charges Kelley with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence against person or property in any restricted building or grounds, and willfully injury or commit any depredation against any property of the United States. Kelley attended the Jan. 6 insurrection at the United States Capitol, and last year he told MLive he was there but did not go through barricades and left when things started getting crazy.

Kelley is a real estate broker who gained prominence in Republican circles during the COVID-19 pandemic for organizing a protest at the Michigan Capitol over the lockdowns. Kelley is one of five Republicans left in the field after five other candidates were left off the August primary ballot due to invalid signatures."

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism?? How can you be in favor of elected government officials arresting their political opponents -- is she afraid that she couldn't beat him in an election?? This is going to backfire big time on her...if she was worried about getting kidnapped and executed before, she is definitely setting herself up to get executed by courageous Christian Conservative patriots now....you have forced their hand Gretchen,...it was bad enough that you used your tyrannical governmental power to force Americans to wear masks to go inside of Starbucks...but now you are using FBI Brownshirts to arrest your political opponents??

And just when you thought the gestapo could not get any worse they go and double down for headlines....I suspect to deflect from the miserable showing they will have today at the "hearing".

And just when you thought the gestapo could not get any worse they go and double down for headlines....I suspect to deflect from the miserable showing they will have today at the "hearing".

gazpacho.jpg

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, was arrested by the FBI at his home in West Michigan on Thursday morning. The FBI also conducted a search warrant at the home, an FBI spokesperson confirmed to 7 Action News. According to a statement of facts from the FBI filed in federal court in Washington D.C., the arrest stems from Kelley's alleged attendance at the Jan. 6 insurrection. A complaint charges Kelley with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, knowingly engaging in any act of physical violence against person or property in any restricted building or grounds, and willfully injury or commit any depredation against any property of the United States. Kelley attended the Jan. 6 insurrection at the United States Capitol, and last year he told MLive he was there but did not go through barricades and left when things started getting crazy.

Kelley is a real estate broker who gained prominence in Republican circles during the COVID-19 pandemic for organizing a protest at the Michigan Capitol over the lockdowns. Kelley is one of five Republicans left in the field after five other candidates were left off the August primary ballot due to invalid signatures."

So basically, the governor of Michigan has ordered the FBI to arrest her political opponent...is this not fascism?? How can you be in favor of elected government officials arresting their political opponents -- is she afraid that she couldn't beat him in an election?? This is going to backfire big time on her...if she was worried about getting kidnapped and executed before, she is definitely setting herself up to get executed by courageous Christian Conservative patriots now....you have forced their hand Gretchen,...it was bad enough that you used your tyrannical governmental power to force Americans to wear masks to go inside of Starbucks...but now you are using FBI Brownshirts to arrest your political opponents??

Good for the Cops. Any other time in history, he would be arrested, charged, tried and then shot. Traitors need to be handled better and expeditiously

How will you know it would be a miserable showing if all reactionary right-wingers are banned from watching it?

I for one, if I was sure something was going to fall flat on its face and not produce any evidence, I would watch it just to laugh at it....which is why I watched all of that "Election Audit" footage....because I knew it was going to be a shit show...

But when it comes to this.....not only is there going to be evidence presented...but people are ACTUALLY BEING ARRESTED for that thing...who been arrested over the bullshit Mike Lindell was talking about??

Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks its a bowl of Nazis....

I know its hard for you to keep up with all of the Trumper stupid......but defend to the end bro...
“gazpacho police”....OK, if true I'll give you that one. :laughing0301:

Still and all she's doing exactly what se was hired to do.....Give the same heartburn to dems as that mess of a "soup" would.

LOL....At first I thought it might be some kind of Yankee "chili". ;)

“gazpacho police”....OK, if true I'll give you that one. :laughing0301:

Still and all she's doing exactly what se was hired to do.....Give the same heartburn to dems as that mess of a "soup" would.

LOL....At first I thought it might be some kind of Yankee "chili". ;)
Must be a nice life if you think voting for Congress people is just so they can go make other people angry...sounds kind of pathetic...

I tend to vote for people whom I think would help get policies passed that I support....

Guess I aint privileged enough to think politics is just some sort of entertainment

It could be seen as a show of confidence by government/police that they can move against him.

If he is completely innocent then indeed it would be a 'fascist' move by government.

And now, will the extreme right have the courage to interpret it as fascism, before the law plays out its hand?

Must be a nice life if you think voting for Congress people is just so they can go make other people angry...sounds kind of pathetic...

I tend to vote for people whom I think would help get policies passed that I support....

Guess I aint privileged enough to think politics is just some sort of entertainment
I see you that and raise you a AOC. ;)

I see you that and raise you a AOC. ;)
I highly doubt anyone voted for AOC because of their belief that she makes dic suckers like you angry.....

Most "Democratic voters" vote based on wanting to get policies passed..they want Voting Rights protected...Medicare expanded....things that improve lives for more Americans.....

Only an absolute feckless moron votes for someone just because they think that person pisses off complete strangers....

Because if that is what you idiots are all about -- it gets worse, not better....you would vote for a person who promises he would cover themselves in shit and piss just to trigger the libs....because your standards are just that low...and I GUARANTEE you would vote for that person

I suppose this means that the GOP will kick him out of the party. In order to maintain their image as the party of law and order .

I highly doubt anyone voted for AOC because of their belief that she makes dic suckers like you angry.....

Most "Democratic voters" vote based on wanting to get policies passed..they want Voting Rights protected...Medicare expanded....things that improve lives for more Americans.....

Only an absolute feckless moron votes for someone just because they think that person pisses off complete strangers....

Because if that is what you idiots are all about -- it gets worse, not better....you would vote for a person who promises he would cover themselves in shit and piss just to trigger the libs....because your standards are just that low...and I GUARANTEE you would vote for that person
Yeah, but sadly all I have as a congress critter is a fuckin' lawyer that never saw a H2B he did not want to import to sate his poultry industry benefactors just like the other lawyer that came before him.....I always leave that block blank.....I just wish I did have the likes of a MTG to vote for.....Cold soup and all.

Yeah, but sadly all I have as a congress critter is a fuckin' lawyer that never saw a H2B he did not want to import to sate his poultry industry benefactors just like the lawyer that came before him.....Rep. Ben Cline.....I always leave that block blank.....I just wish I did have the likes of a MTG to vote for.
So if Ben Cline got himself kicked off of every committee -- went around trolling and rubbing elbows with White Supremacists just to "own the libs" -- then you would be happy??

Do you understand how pathetic that is??

Arrests are forthcoming for standing across the street and applauding. You will be charged as an accessory
Trump has been witch hunted endlessly and now they are conjouring up a new manner of arresting people who mentally support him.

Forum List

Back