Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

Its now or never....No one can repent from the grave.
I haven't seen any biblical support for the claim that there can be no repentance, forgiveness, or salvation after death. On the contrary, I believe the biblical evidence supports the doctrine that ALL will come to repentance and will serve Jesus and then forever in God's kingdom.

1 John 4:14
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

1 Timothy 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Lamentations 3:31 For the Lord will not cast off forever[PM1]

Romans 5:18 Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Romans 11:32 For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL people to myself.”

Revelation 21:5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

2 Corinthians 5:19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

John 6:51

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Luke 3:6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God

Philippians 2:10-11

So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 10:9

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Samuel 14:14

We must all die; we are like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. But God will not take away life, and he devises means so that the banished one will not remain an outcast.

Ephesians 1:10

As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

John 1:29

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Hebrews 2:5-9

For it was not to angels that God subjected the world to come, of which we are speaking. 6 It has been testified somewhere,

“What is man, that you are mindful of him,
or the son of man, that you care for him?
7 You made him for a little while lower than the angels;
you have crowned him with glory and honor,
8 putting everything in subjection under his feet.”

Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him. 9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28

22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God[c] has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

[PM1]

Never mind the plethora of examples on the internet of serious examination. You want everyone to interpret it like your Westboro Baptist church.
Is that Baptist church true believers?

Don't make mockery of other Christians when it's the Catholic church that are the backsliders who accepted evolution over creation. Concentrate on making the fictional stories somehow work with the truth.

Is that Baptist church true believers?

Don't make mockery of other Christians when it's the Catholic church that are the backsliders who accepted evolution over creation. Concentrate on making the fictional stories somehow work with the truth.
That's an idiotic question even for you. But then again you recommend everyone reading the bible like Westboro Baptist church.

That's an idiotic question even for you. But then again you recommend everyone reading the bible like Westboro Baptist church.
I really have no idea on anything to do with that Baptist church. I'm assuming that they must be strict literal believers in their bibles, because you keep mentioning them.

Can you give me your interpretation of the big fish story in your own words? It's nothing for you to be ashamed of believing.

I'm assuming that you want a discussion with me today.

If so then think about dropping the confrontational attitude.

Other than reading the bible literally like them that is. You have that in common with them.
I really have no reason to read any of the bibles. Which version would I believe and how would I interpret it?

Is there any reason why I should believe your interpretation, over that Baptist church?

It the bibles say that a man lived in the belly of a big fish for days, how can I interpret that to not be the truth?

You tell me?

I really have no reason to read any of the bibles. Which version would I believe and how would I interpret it?

Is there any reason why I should believe your interpretation, over that Baptist church?

It the bibles say that a man lived in the belly of a big fish for days, how can I interpret that to not be the truth?

You tell me?
I'm perfectly fine with you reading it like a Westboro baptist. Don't change on my account. But don't expect me to pretend like you are getting anything out of it other than confirmation bias. And don't pretend like it would be logical for me to waste my time arguing against something you yourself wouldn't believe. We both know the way you are reading it is ridiculous. I'm not going to argue for the right way to read it. Anyone dumb enough to do what you are doing really wouldn't be worth the time. I wouldn't be doing it for me. I already know this stuff. I'd only be doing it for you and you aren't ready. So do me a favor and go waste someone else's time with your game.

But if you want to discuss your religion of AGW I'd be up for that discussion.

I'm perfectly fine with you reading it like a Westboro baptist. Don't change on my account. But don't expect me to pretend like you are getting anything out of it other than confirmation bias. And don't pretend like it would be logical for me to waste my time arguing against something you yourself wouldn't believe. We both know the way you are reading it is ridiculous. I'm not going to argue for the right way to read it. Anyone dumb enough to do what you are doing really wouldn't be worth the time. I wouldn't be doing it for me. I already know this stuff. I'd only be doing it for you and you aren't ready. So do me a favor and go waste someone else's time with your game.

But if you want to discuss your religion of AGW I'd be up for that discussion.
I'm not reading any bibles and don't intend to. If Christianity can ever get together and agree on what it's supposed to mean, I could be interested.

Your interpretation isn't convincing on account of you being too embarrassed by your interpretation to even talk about it.

I'm not an expert on AGW and neither are you. I would just be parroting the words of 99% of climate change science.

If your motive is to learn then choose the experts you believe and then do some research.

I'm not reading any bibles and don't intend to. If Christianity can ever get together and agree on what it's supposed to mean, I could be interested.

Your interpretation isn't convincing on account of you being too embarrassed by your interpretation to even talk about it.

I'm not an expert on AGW and neither are you. I would just be parroting the words of 99% of climate change science.

If your motive is to learn then choose the experts you believe and then do some research.
Go back and re-read my last post. You're wasting my time but anytime you want to be schooled on fake news AGW, look me up.

Go back and re-read my last post. You're wasting my time but anytime you want to be schooled on fake news AGW, look me up.
Would you like me to waste your time?

Or would you prefer to be ignored?

I think you want to tell me how your version of the big fish story works. I can't even begin to imagine how it could be a message with meaning?

Let me take a guess! Jesus knew all along that the big fish wasn't a fish, but was in fact a descendent of a dinosaur. That's a start at least that makes more sense than your hidden explanation. Even though my version is still woefully lacking.

Am I still wasting your time? Be careful what you wish for!

Would you like me to waste your time?

Or would you prefer to be ignored?

I think you want to tell me how your version of the big fish story works. I can't even begin to imagine how it could be a message with meaning?

Let me take a guess! Jesus knew all along that the big fish wasn't a fish, but was in fact a descendent of a dinosaur. That's a start at least that makes more sense than your hidden explanation. Even though my version is still woefully lacking.

Am I still wasting your time? Be careful what you wish for!
What part of my post is confusing you?

Your refusal to state your version of the big fish, dinosaur, whale story.

Get on with it or be ignored.
I'm not interested in playing silly games with you. Read it like the Westboro Baptists. I don't care.

I'm not interested in playing silly games with you. Read it like the Westboro Baptists. I don't care.
Hearing you say that you don't care, is a satisfactory answer.

Fwiw, I 'do' care about the harm the bibles are responsible for when people believe what they say,

I could consider your version to be at least possible and plausible if we could at least hear from you what it is??

I think there must be quite a few members following this discussion, in expectation of hearing the word of the god, as it's understood by you.

Hearing you say that you don't care, is a satisfactory answer.

Fwiw, I 'do' care about the harm the bibles are responsible for when people believe what they say,

I could consider your version to be at least possible and plausible if we could at least hear from you what it is??

I think there must be quite a few members following this discussion, in expectation of hearing the word of the god, as it's understood by you.
But I'm happy for you to read the bible literally like the Westboro Baptists. It's funny and entertaining.

But I'm happy for you to read the bible literally like the Westboro Baptists. It's funny and entertaining.
No doubt there's plenty of humour and entertainment contained in your bibles.

I think that maybe you won't give us your version is because it will get a lot of laughs too.

Now how about that big fish story?

Did he take an armchair and a lamp along for the ride?

Or was the fish fully furnished?

Last edited:

I think that maybe you won't give us your version is because it will get a lot of laughs too.

I think your versions which demonstrate the depth of your intellect shouldn't be impeded in the slightest.

I don't know if you think I am stupid enough to play your dumb game or you are too stupid to realize the dumb game you are playing but in what universe would it make sense for me to waste my time arguing what these accounts really mean when you yourself are arguing against that by arguing for ridiculous interpretations that you reject yourself. Wouldn't it just be easier for me to agree that that way of reading them is idiotic and you are an idiot for arguing that's how they should be read? I mean after all, you already agree with me on that. So why do I need to explain the correct version. But if that's what you want to do we can do it in the bull ring. So the next time you bring up this silly shit, I'll respond to it by calling you out in the bull ring. I'll take the time to detail the proper way to read that account and then expose the idiocy of the atheist's position. Which by the way is very similar to the Westboro Baptist's position, you sick fuck.

Forum List

Back