🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Delegates....a rigged system?

Really? Tell it to the judge. Why do you people keep making shit up?
No one is making shit up, Sherlock

If there was a law against it, Donny Boy would be suing, instead of sending marching orders to fools like you to rage about how he COULD do it.

But by all means, cite us the law. "There's a law. It's fraud. No, I can't tell you WHICH law, but it's THERE!" is the same as saying, "I'm full of shit, and I'm supporting a bad candidate because the comet left before I could sacrifice my balls to it."

The parties get taxpayer funding in the general hence the corrupt bastards are not free to do whatever the hell they want. If they wish to be private entities then lets have a go at them with RICO and start sending them to prison and see how they like that.

They are, actually, free to do whatever they want within the confines of election law. Cite me the election law - not your personal "feelz" about how things "should" be, an actual law - that requires political parties to hold votes in state primaries. I'll wait.

Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time smack-talking about how you COULD sue, you COULD prosecute, you bastards give us our way RIGHT NOW or we'll show you. Put up or shut your impotent cockholster.

Of course it is rigged. If it wasn't, we would have a nation wide primary voting day to select the candidates for both parties.
Get it all done in a day, same rules for all, no super delegates. No party elites over riding the will of the people.

No, we wouldn't, because relatively few people are stupid enough to think that would be a good thing.

Again, this isn't an election. It's a primary. It serves a different purpose.

Let's not forget that the founders never intended for the POTUS or even Senators to be selected through popular election.

After the meat puppet queer got into the white house I've lost all faith in the public's ability to select a worthy Chief Executive. This is compounded by people who share most of my political perspective becoming part of the cult of personality behind the world's richest professional clown.

The parties get taxpayer funding in the general hence the corrupt bastards are not free to do whatever the hell they want. If they wish to be private entities then lets have a go at them with RICO and start sending them to prison and see how they like that.

They are, actually, free to do whatever they want within the confines of election law. Cite me the election law - not your personal "feelz" about how things "should" be, an actual law - that requires political parties to hold votes in state primaries. I'll wait.

Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time smack-talking about how you COULD sue, you COULD prosecute, you bastards give us our way RIGHT NOW or we'll show you. Put up or shut your impotent cockholster.

Control yourself the top of your head is about to explode. :laugh:

Control yourself the top of your head is about to explode. :laugh:

Yeah, yeah, you can't argue the points, so you try to deflect onto stroking your ego.

In other words, you KNOW you're nothing but hot air and your Orange Jesus is nothing but a zeppelin-sized bag of hot air, and you're too chickenshit to own it.

Smaller government when possible. I say "when possible" because there are exceptions. Depleting the regulators in advance of the financial melt down at the end of Bush's second term was devastating.

Advancing the rights and conditions that create a stronger small business environment.

Promoting negotiations and fair competition for all government procurement. This includes everything from pharm costs to non secret military purchases.

Strong support of the 2nd amendment. I would go even farther than the constitution currently allows providing citizens a pathway to prove that they are worthy candidates for gun ownership having made poor choices early in life. Some previous felons have turned their lives around and should be able to protect what gains they have made in starting stable families and property.

Strong support of the U S Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I don't consider this "a game" so unless you agree with that list please don't bother me with your nonsense opinions about what you believe my political leanings are.

I said no hand waiving. Members of both parties would agree with your list as you stated it. Saying you are for small business for example is something Obama says all the time. Right before he fucks us in the ass.

Guns are one that many liberals say too. The difference is that liberals always say it in conversations not about guns for cred, they never argue it in an actual gun debate. And this isn't a gun debate ...

Nothing you said here wasn't something either party would say. Which is why I said no hand waiving. The question is what do you support that Republicans support and Democrats would actually disagree with, not just mean something different?

I said no games. I believe my voting record shows I have given the GOP many chances to do the right thing.

I believe where you are attempting to go with this is an area that I doubt you will understand or have any value towards which is strong individual rights. The GOP USED to be the strongest platform for the reinforcement of individual rights. Now I am not so sure. The democrats certainly are more interested in collective rights as they make no attempt to hide it.

My biggest problem with the current GOP leadership is that they are more interested in furthering the power of the christian church in American's daily lives than they are defending the Constitution. NO RELIGIOUS TEST! As an atheist I find that diversion away from doing the legitimate business of the country and promoting their christian agenda offensive.

The Dems don't push religion but their social agendas more than make up for it in my disdain.

Anyway I'm not going to waste any more time attempting to explain how my mind works in regards to politics.

You just want to pick a useless fight and know so little about my situation that the furthering of this discussion is pointless.

All I'm looking for you to say is something that says, oh yeah, that's Republican. All you faux Republicans who say you were a Republican say the crap you did. Hand waiving BS, bull shit that they are christian extremists, a bunch of Democrat bigotry and ignorance.

Once again another long response that doesn't say anything about why you would ever have been a Republican. Just like the rest of the Democrats who insist on making that shallow claim.

Here's an easy one, what did you LIKE about the Republican party? These should be easy questions for you, if what you said it true, but you keep whiffing

Go fuck yourself. You are in no position to question my GOP history. Take your arrogant bullshit down the road Sparky. As of now I'm done with you.

You post all day long your love of the Democrat party. All we have so far is that W was elected unanimously because all of you were Republicans until he stole the election where everyone and everyone you know voted for W, Democrats didn't exist. How did the election get that close when there was no such thing as a Democrat then?

And then, what made you realize Democrats were right on every other issue too?

What is it with you? Are you a fag? I don't roll like that so maybe/certainly your attention is seriously misplaced.

Maybe it is a good time for you to post a link to any post I have ever made showing "love" for the democratic party. Unlike you, whom clearly has a crush on me the way you follow me around like puppy, I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you have a life sized poster of Bill Clinton.

You are not now nor were you ever a republican. If you "were" a republican you would still claim as much because for the last several decades the GOP has gotten more and more infused with dishonest closet types like you. John Boehner=fag Mitch McConnell=fag Ryan=fag The list goes on.

I bet you were beside yourself when Clinton refused to drop trousers so the GOP leadership could oogle over his dick. Maybe if you put on a blue dress and sent a selfie to Bill you might get some action. I don't think he has any special preference for sexual partners. I've always thought he was at least bi anyway. His voice is very effeminate. Haven't you noticed? Of course you have.

My whole family has been republican. It goes back several generations before my birth.

There are many types of christians. Some are so because they have a lot to apologize for. You know what I am talking about don't you Sport.

Your unnatural interest in me probably requires several "confessions" a week.

I said no hand waiving. Members of both parties would agree with your list as you stated it. Saying you are for small business for example is something Obama says all the time. Right before he fucks us in the ass.

Guns are one that many liberals say too. The difference is that liberals always say it in conversations not about guns for cred, they never argue it in an actual gun debate. And this isn't a gun debate ...

Nothing you said here wasn't something either party would say. Which is why I said no hand waiving. The question is what do you support that Republicans support and Democrats would actually disagree with, not just mean something different?

I said no games. I believe my voting record shows I have given the GOP many chances to do the right thing.

I believe where you are attempting to go with this is an area that I doubt you will understand or have any value towards which is strong individual rights. The GOP USED to be the strongest platform for the reinforcement of individual rights. Now I am not so sure. The democrats certainly are more interested in collective rights as they make no attempt to hide it.

My biggest problem with the current GOP leadership is that they are more interested in furthering the power of the christian church in American's daily lives than they are defending the Constitution. NO RELIGIOUS TEST! As an atheist I find that diversion away from doing the legitimate business of the country and promoting their christian agenda offensive.

The Dems don't push religion but their social agendas more than make up for it in my disdain.

Anyway I'm not going to waste any more time attempting to explain how my mind works in regards to politics.

You just want to pick a useless fight and know so little about my situation that the furthering of this discussion is pointless.

All I'm looking for you to say is something that says, oh yeah, that's Republican. All you faux Republicans who say you were a Republican say the crap you did. Hand waiving BS, bull shit that they are christian extremists, a bunch of Democrat bigotry and ignorance.

Once again another long response that doesn't say anything about why you would ever have been a Republican. Just like the rest of the Democrats who insist on making that shallow claim.

Here's an easy one, what did you LIKE about the Republican party? These should be easy questions for you, if what you said it true, but you keep whiffing

Go fuck yourself. You are in no position to question my GOP history. Take your arrogant bullshit down the road Sparky. As of now I'm done with you.

You post all day long your love of the Democrat party. All we have so far is that W was elected unanimously because all of you were Republicans until he stole the election where everyone and everyone you know voted for W, Democrats didn't exist. How did the election get that close when there was no such thing as a Democrat then?

What is it with you? Are you a fag? I don't roll like that so maybe/certainly your attention is seriously misplaced.

Maybe it is a good time for you to post a link to any post I have ever made showing "love" for the democratic party. Unlike you, whom clearly has a crush on me the way you follow me around like puppy, I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you have a life sized poster of Bill Clinton.

You are not now nor were you ever a republican. If you "were" a republican you would still claim as much because for the last several decades the GOP has gotten more and more infused with dishonest closet types like you. John Boehner=fag Mitch McConnell=fag Ryan=fag The list goes on.

I bet you were beside yourself when Clinton refused to drop trousers so the GOP leadership could oogle over his dick. Maybe if you put on a blue dress and sent a selfie to Bill you might get some action. I don't think he has any special preference for sexual partners. I've always thought he was at least bi anyway. His voice is very effeminate. Haven't you noticed? Of course you have.

My whole family has been republican. It goes back several generations before my birth.

There are many types of christians. Some are so because they have a lot to apologize for. You know what I am talking about don't you Sport.

Following you around? I thought our discussion was all in this thread where we're responding to each other's posts. So you're following me around like a puppy by responding to my posts? Yes, you are a posting wizard. You post and people respond! On a message board! How do you do it????

As for the Republicans that I'd be one if I was one, that's in your tiny brain where all there are in the world are Democrats and Republicans. That's your small brain, not the real world. I'm not a Republican because I went libertarian, not leftist as you claim you did.

As for my question how you can say something that is clearly Republican and not leftist Democrat that has absolutely stumped you being an unfair, impossible question, no, it's not. The actual Republicans on the board have no problem answering that

Following you around? I thought our discussion was all in this thread where we're responding to each other's posts. So you're following me around like a puppy by responding to my posts? Yes, you are a posting wizard. You post and people respond! On a message board! How do you do it????

As for the Republicans that I'd be one if I was one, that's in your tiny brain where all there are in the world are Democrats and Republicans. That's your small brain, not the real world. I'm not a Republican because I went libertarian, not leftist as you claim you did.

As for my question how you can say something that is clearly Republican and not leftist Democrat that has absolutely stumped you being an unfair, impossible question, no, it's not. The actual Republicans on the board have no problem answering that

Your brain and your eyes are defective. You could very simply support your accusations by posting a single reply from me that shows any "love" for the dems.

The ONLY reason I respond to your stupid posts regarding me is that as you can see I am anxious to view any proof to support your wild claims.

Libertarians disgust me also. They want the privilege of being American but don't think they have any obligation to help pay for the services we all use. In short they are thieves.

You telling USMB false alarm.

You telling USMB false alarm.

Hard to say what "you telling". You sound retarded. I wish you guys would disclaim your posts with an admission that you are mentally defective.

Your brain and your eyes are defective. You could very simply support your accusations by posting a single reply from me that shows any "love" for the dems.

The ONLY reason I respond to your stupid posts regarding me is that as you can see I am anxious to view any proof to support your wild claims.

Libertarians disgust me also. They want the privilege of being American but don't think they have any obligation to help pay for the services we all use. In short they are thieves.

So you are following me around like a puppy (your standard).

And strawman, you're stupid as shit. We want to pay for all the services we use, we aren't anarchists, dumb ass. What we don't want to pay for is all the services YOU use

And strawman, you're stupid as shit. We want to pay for all the services we use, we aren't anarchists, dumb ass. What we don't want to pay for is all the services YOU use

You don't. I'm still waiting for your proof I have posted "love" for dems.

Oh! You can't! Because there is no such thing? Imagine that! Now who is the dumb ass.

Here's just a small taste of the delegate system in action. Rigged cluster fuck or perfectly normal?

Delegate Deception - Linkis.com
Some of us know more about local and state party stuff than others. But what is funny, is that sometimes people put their feet in their mouths

"In 40 percent of the contests, Trump did at least 10 percentage points better in the delegate race than in the actual voting." - :420:

Trump’s Right That The GOP Primary Is Unfair — It Favors Him

Sure it's rigged. That's why Trump is in the lead.

So? Does it, or should it, be fixed?

The individual states have a lot of leeway in how delegates are selected. Re Federal elections, yes it does indeed need to be fixed, and all states following the same rules; they can screw themselves over in state elections to their lil hearts' content, but all 50 states need to follow the same processes on national elections.

If there was a law against it, Donny Boy would be suing, instead of sending marching orders to fools like you to rage about how he COULD do it.

But by all means, cite us the law. "There's a law. It's fraud. No, I can't tell you WHICH law, but it's THERE!" is the same as saying, "I'm full of shit, and I'm supporting a bad candidate because the comet left before I could sacrifice my balls to it."
Colorado state law requires that the name of the delegate by listed alongside the delegates number. This was not done and the voters got sheets of delegate numbers only.

Also the Colorado state GOP has its own bylaws that state a delegate, if they support a Presidential candidate,t hat must also be listed by the delegates name and number.

Aside from these very basic violations of state law and GOP by laws, various shenanigans from skipping delegates vote ballot hand out to harrassing delegates to the point of tears so that they quit and left have been documented.

But once again, you just deny anything exists that you dont know about like an imbecile.

Of course it is rigged. If it wasn't, we would have a nation wide primary voting day to select the candidates for both parties.
Get it all done in a day, same rules for all, no super delegates. No party elites over riding the will of the people.

No, we wouldn't, because relatively few people are stupid enough to think that would be a good thing.

Again, this isn't an election. It's a primary. It serves a different purpose.
No, some who oppose this idea are simply unaware of it, others are traditionalists, but still others like you think anything that they are unfamiliar with is stupid.

You don't. I'm still waiting for your proof I have posted "love" for dems.

Oh! You can't! Because there is no such thing? Imagine that! Now who is the dumb ass.

That you can't say anything that a Republican would say and a Democrat wouldn't is proof. Challenge any actual Republican on the board to that question, they'll say no sweat.

What you also haven't explained is why disagreeing with the Supreme Court when they stopped the Florida court from stealing the election for the Democrats is why that suddenly triggered an epiphany that the Democrats are right on every other issue too. An epiphany that wouldn't have happened (sic) if it hadn't been for the W election.

How are you a Republican? Simple question, yet it's completely stumped you. All you have is oh yeah, prove I'm not! lol

I'll go first, I wrote an OP for it. Here's how I'm a small government libertarian:

What is a small government libertarian?

You're a Republican how? I mean in a way other than saying things Democrats would agree with as well ...

Here's just a small taste of the delegate system in action. Rigged cluster fuck or perfectly normal?

Delegate Deception - Linkis.com
Some of us know more about local and state party stuff than others. But what is funny, is that sometimes people put their feet in their mouths

"In 40 percent of the contests, Trump did at least 10 percentage points better in the delegate race than in the actual voting." - :420:

Trump’s Right That The GOP Primary Is Unfair — It Favors Him

Sure it's rigged. That's why Trump is in the lead.

So? Does it, or should it, be fixed?

The individual states have a lot of leeway in how delegates are selected. Re Federal elections, yes it does indeed need to be fixed, and all states following the same rules; they can screw themselves over in state elections to their lil hearts' content, but all 50 states need to follow the same processes on national elections.

I see no reason why "all states need" to do things alike, on this subject or any other. To the contrary, that notion defeats the entire purpose of having states.

Colorado state law requires that the name of the delegate by listed alongside the delegates number. This was not done and the voters got sheets of delegate numbers only.

Also the Colorado state GOP has its own bylaws that state a delegate, if they support a Presidential candidate,t hat must also be listed by the delegates name and number.

Aside from these very basic violations of state law and GOP by laws, various shenanigans from skipping delegates vote ballot hand out to harrassing delegates to the point of tears so that they quit and left have been documented.

But once again, you just deny anything exists that you dont know about like an imbecile.

I didn't ask you to tell me what you think the law is. I said "cite the law". Learn to fucking read.

Forum List

Back