🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Delegates....a rigged system?

Of course it is rigged. If it wasn't, we would have a nation wide primary voting day to select the candidates for both parties.
Get it all done in a day, same rules for all, no super delegates. No party elites over riding the will of the people.

No, we wouldn't, because relatively few people are stupid enough to think that would be a good thing.

Again, this isn't an election. It's a primary. It serves a different purpose.
No, some who oppose this idea are simply unaware of it, others are traditionalists, but still others like you think anything that they are unfamiliar with is stupid.

Actually, I think things are stupid because I AM familiar with them, and can thus see the stupidity.

If there was a law against it, Donny Boy would be suing, instead of sending marching orders to fools like you to rage about how he COULD do it.

But by all means, cite us the law. "There's a law. It's fraud. No, I can't tell you WHICH law, but it's THERE!" is the same as saying, "I'm full of shit, and I'm supporting a bad candidate because the comet left before I could sacrifice my balls to it."
Colorado state law requires that the name of the delegate by listed alongside the delegates number. This was not done and the voters got sheets of delegate numbers only.

Also the Colorado state GOP has its own bylaws that state a delegate, if they support a Presidential candidate,t hat must also be listed by the delegates name and number.

Aside from these very basic violations of state law and GOP by laws, various shenanigans from skipping delegates vote ballot hand out to harrassing delegates to the point of tears so that they quit and left have been documented.

But once again, you just deny anything exists that you dont know about like an imbecile.

I didn't ask you to tell me what you think the law is. I said "cite the law". Learn to fucking read.

No, I am not going to look up the specific law when dumbshits like you could not care less anyway.

You are a shill and that will not change just because the relevant facts were held under your nose.

What is it with you? Are you a fag? I don't roll like that so maybe/certainly your attention is seriously misplaced.

Maybe it is a good time for you to post a link to any post I have ever made showing "love" for the democratic party. Unlike you, whom clearly has a crush on me the way you follow me around like puppy, I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you have a life sized poster of Bill Clinton.

You are not now nor were you ever a republican. If you "were" a republican you would still claim as much because for the last several decades the GOP has gotten more and more infused with dishonest closet types like you. John Boehner=fag Mitch McConnell=fag Ryan=fag The list goes on.

I bet you were beside yourself when Clinton refused to drop trousers so the GOP leadership could oogle over his dick. Maybe if you put on a blue dress and sent a selfie to Bill you might get some action. I don't think he has any special preference for sexual partners. I've always thought he was at least bi anyway. His voice is very effeminate. Haven't you noticed? Of course you have.

My whole family has been republican. It goes back several generations before my birth.

There are many types of christians. Some are so because they have a lot to apologize for. You know what I am talking about don't you Sport.

Your unnatural interest in me probably requires several "confessions" a week.

Following you around? I thought our discussion was all in this thread where we're responding to each other's posts. So you're following me around like a puppy by responding to my posts? Yes, you are a posting wizard. You post and people respond! On a message board! How do you do it????

As for the Republicans that I'd be one if I was one, that's in your tiny brain where all there are in the world are Democrats and Republicans. That's your small brain, not the real world. I'm not a Republican because I went libertarian, not leftist as you claim you did.

As for my question how you can say something that is clearly Republican and not leftist Democrat that has absolutely stumped you being an unfair, impossible question, no, it's not. The actual Republicans on the board have no problem answering that

Your brain and your eyes are defective. You could very simply support your accusations by posting a single reply from me that shows any "love" for the dems.

The ONLY reason I respond to your stupid posts regarding me is that as you can see I am anxious to view any proof to support your wild claims.

Libertarians disgust me also. They want the privilege of being American but don't think they have any obligation to help pay for the services we all use. In short they are thieves.

So you are following me around like a puppy (your standard).

And strawman, you're stupid as shit. We want to pay for all the services we use, we aren't anarchists, dumb ass. What we don't want to pay for is all the services YOU use

You don't. I'm still waiting for your proof I have posted "love" for dems.

Oh! You can't! Because there is no such thing? Imagine that! Now who is the dumb ass.

That you can't say anything that a Republican would say and a Democrat wouldn't is proof. Challenge any actual Republican on the board to that question, they'll say no sweat.

What you also haven't explained is why disagreeing with the Supreme Court when they stopped the Florida court from stealing the election for the Democrats is why that suddenly triggered an epiphany that the Democrats are right on every other issue too. An epiphany that wouldn't have happened (sic) if it hadn't been for the W election.

How are you a Republican? Simple question, yet it's completely stumped you. All you have is oh yeah, prove I'm not! lol

I'll go first, I wrote an OP for it. Here's how I'm a small government libertarian:

What is a small government libertarian?

You're a Republican how? I mean in a way other than saying things Democrats would agree with as well ...

With me it is personal. I hate libs. Not because some fags in DC said it must be so but because Dems and Libs stole my inheritance. Republicans USED to believe in the right to pass wealth and property down to family. My grandparents were wealthy. They purchased 167 acres on Orcas Island on the water as insurance for their son's/daughters and their children would always have a place to call home regardless of what else happened in the world. The Libs and Dems of Island county and those that represented them committed fraud and stole the land. This theft amounted to several million dollars. I won't go into the specifics of how this occurred but I resent that it did happen. I hate dems and libs with the heat of a white hot burning sun.

Pebble Cove Farm

This USED to be my families inheritance. It was bought and paid for with the express desire that it would always be in my family. As I mentioned I have a very personal issue with dems and libs. I loved my grandparents very much and they I and my siblings. My mom was a little nutty and her mental state accommodated the theft but THEY took full advantage. Like I said, with me it is very personal.

Now go ahead and show this "proof" that I "love" the dems and the libs. Otherwise shut the fuck up you libertarian faggot.

CgLgllMVAAAQoZg.jpg:large

This is so true and funny

Following you around? I thought our discussion was all in this thread where we're responding to each other's posts. So you're following me around like a puppy by responding to my posts? Yes, you are a posting wizard. You post and people respond! On a message board! How do you do it????

As for the Republicans that I'd be one if I was one, that's in your tiny brain where all there are in the world are Democrats and Republicans. That's your small brain, not the real world. I'm not a Republican because I went libertarian, not leftist as you claim you did.

As for my question how you can say something that is clearly Republican and not leftist Democrat that has absolutely stumped you being an unfair, impossible question, no, it's not. The actual Republicans on the board have no problem answering that

Your brain and your eyes are defective. You could very simply support your accusations by posting a single reply from me that shows any "love" for the dems.

The ONLY reason I respond to your stupid posts regarding me is that as you can see I am anxious to view any proof to support your wild claims.

Libertarians disgust me also. They want the privilege of being American but don't think they have any obligation to help pay for the services we all use. In short they are thieves.

And strawman, you're stupid as shit. We want to pay for all the services we use, we aren't anarchists, dumb ass. What we don't want to pay for is all the services YOU use

Oh! You can't! Because there is no such thing? Imagine that! Now who is the dumb ass.

That you can't say anything that a Republican would say and a Democrat wouldn't is proof. Challenge any actual Republican on the board to that question, they'll say no sweat.

What you also haven't explained is why disagreeing with the Supreme Court when they stopped the Florida court from stealing the election for the Democrats is why that suddenly triggered an epiphany that the Democrats are right on every other issue too. An epiphany that wouldn't have happened (sic) if it hadn't been for the W election.

How are you a Republican? Simple question, yet it's completely stumped you. All you have is oh yeah, prove I'm not! lol

I'll go first, I wrote an OP for it. Here's how I'm a small government libertarian:

You're a Republican how? I mean in a way other than saying things Democrats would agree with as well ...

With me it is personal. I hate libs. Not because some fags in DC said it must be so but because Dems and Libs stole my inheritance. Republicans USED to believe in the right to pass wealth and property down to family. My grandparents were wealthy. They purchased 167 acres on Orcas Island on the water as insurance for their son's/daughters and their children would always have a place to call home regardless of what else happened in the world. The Libs and Dems of Island county and those that represented them committed fraud and stole the land. This theft amounted to several million dollars. I won't go into the specifics of how this occurred but I resent that it did happen. I hate dems and libs with the heat of a white hot burning sun.

Pebble Cove Farm

This USED to be my families inheritance. It was bought and paid for with the express desire that it would always be in my family. As I mentioned I have a very personal issue with dems and libs. I loved my grandparents very much and they I and my siblings. My mom was a little nutty and her mental state accommodated the theft but THEY took full advantage. Like I said, with me it is very personal.

Now go ahead and show this "proof" that I "love" the dems and the libs. Otherwise shut the fuck up you libertarian faggot.

OK, I'll agree on the one issue. Inheretence is a Republican position Democrats want intheretence taxed away

So I searched and looked at seven random posts where I was responding to you or you were at least in the chain. I mean by that I started from a random point and picked the first seven hits from there. I didn't go through hits and pick the ones I wanted.

1) You defended Obama in Benghazi saying he "wasn't there" (clearly Democrat)

2) You defended Fluke wanting government to ensure she gets free contraceptives from her insurer(clearly Democrat)

3) You generally criticized religion (neutral)

4) You thought because I don't want government to take money from some citizens and give it to others that I'm an anarchist (clearly Democrat)

5) You said the problem isn't Islamic Fundamentalism, it's just any religious extremist (clearly Democrat)

6) You argued that anyone who thinks Obama has spent too much and accumulated debt thinks that Obama is the only President to put on debt (clearly Democrat)

7) You said you'd never vote for a Mormon to be President

I'll give you 7 as neutral even though Democrats pounded that one, and 3 was stated not particularly in a way supporting either side, but the other 5 are clearly Democrat

Pebble Cove Farm

OK, I'll agree on the one issue. Inheretence is a Republican position Democrats want intheretence taxed away

So I searched and looked at seven random posts where I was responding to you or you were at least in the chain. I mean by that I started from a random point and picked the first seven hits from there. I didn't go through hits and pick the ones I wanted.

2) You defended Fluke wanting government to ensure she gets free contraceptives from her insurer(clearly Democrat)

4) You thought because I don't want government to take money from some citizens and give it to others that I'm an anarchist (clearly Democrat)

5) You said the problem isn't Islamic Fundamentalism, it's just any religious extremist (clearly Democrat)

6) You argued that anyone who thinks Obama has spent too much and accumulated debt thinks that Obama is the only President to put on debt (clearly Democrat)

I'll give you 7 as neutral even though Democrats pounded that one, and 3 was stated not particularly in a way supporting either side, but the other 5 are clearly Democrat

#1 I generally defend the position and office of the president. The mindless disregard of THE OFFICE I find repugnant. I do not go out of my way to support Obama policy. The constant insults and bringing the functionality of the government to a standstill is unnecessary and anti American. I respect the fact that Obama won fair and square. Sue me. I didn't vote for him but that's the way it goes. If the GOP had a more appealing candidate the GOP would have a sitting president.

#2 Nonsense. Provide a link.

#3 I ALWAYS criticize religion. Bunk is bunk. That just makes me intelligent and hard to fool.

#4 Again with the made up crap? I NEVER said you were an anarchist. I said you were a thief. That was before I read your post explaining what being a Libertarian means to you. I withdraw the accusation.

#5 You twisted my words. All religist extremism causes problems in the world. I have never supported muslims. As stated earlier all religion is hogwash. It is ALL a fraud. BTW religions, especially christian based religions, steal property telling the elderly that it will ensure their place in heaven. I have seen this happen first hand. Another reason to hate religion.

Being intelligent I can visualize being in someone else's shoes. Obviously you cannot. It helps me understand why others do what they do to a large extent. I understand the anger of the islamic terrorists just as I understand my Irish relatives back in the old country for hating the English. We have wronged many innocent Arabs and Muslims. If I were in their shoes I would have done the same or worse. I have no problem with righteous personal revenge. Ideological revenge is pure nonsense but when your own innocent relatives get blown to red mist that's a game changer. If it happened to my family you wouldn't want to be in my way.

#6 You are back to lying. I never said or implied any such thing. Prove it with a link. Obviously you cannot so shove it you fucking liar.

#7 I meant it. The Mormans are the most thieving of all the religions in the twentieth century. I certainly would not vote for anyone as much a snake as Romney. They way he made his personal fortune was and is disgusting.

I am not going to go on and on with this. I gave you my very good reason to hate libs and dems. Go look at the link I provided and take a gander at what they stole from my family. If that isn't reason enough then you are a blithering idiot.

Of course it is rigged. If it wasn't, we would have a nation wide primary voting day to select the candidates for both parties.
Get it all done in a day, same rules for all, no super delegates. No party elites over riding the will of the people.

No, we wouldn't, because relatively few people are stupid enough to think that would be a good thing.

No, some who oppose this idea are simply unaware of it, others are traditionalists, but still others like you think anything that they are unfamiliar with is stupid.

Actually, I think things are stupid because I AM familiar with them, and can thus see the stupidity.
Care to explain why this is a stupid Idea? I see no downside to it compared to the cluster fuck we have in place now. The parties elites would have to live by the will of the people and that idea must make them crazy

If there was a law against it, Donny Boy would be suing, instead of sending marching orders to fools like you to rage about how he COULD do it.

But by all means, cite us the law. "There's a law. It's fraud. No, I can't tell you WHICH law, but it's THERE!" is the same as saying, "I'm full of shit, and I'm supporting a bad candidate because the comet left before I could sacrifice my balls to it."
Colorado state law requires that the name of the delegate by listed alongside the delegates number. This was not done and the voters got sheets of delegate numbers only.

Also the Colorado state GOP has its own bylaws that state a delegate, if they support a Presidential candidate,t hat must also be listed by the delegates name and number.

Aside from these very basic violations of state law and GOP by laws, various shenanigans from skipping delegates vote ballot hand out to harrassing delegates to the point of tears so that they quit and left have been documented.

But once again, you just deny anything exists that you dont know about like an imbecile.

I didn't ask you to tell me what you think the law is. I said "cite the law". Learn to fucking read.

No, I am not going to look up the specific law when dumbshits like you could not care less anyway.

You are a shill and that will not change just because the relevant facts were held under your nose.

I just heard "Just take my word for it! Be outraged about a law I can't show you!"

You are a liar, "Honest Jim". You just keep proving it. I wouldn't believe you if you told me water was wet, and as far as I'm concerned, you just proved there's no such law, and YOU are the shill.

Another utter, complete, total fail for you, "Honest Jim".

Care to explain why this is a stupid Idea? I see no downside to it compared to the cluster fuck we have in place now. The parties elites would have to live by the will of the people and that idea must make them crazy

Okay, I am going to personally address this question and discuss it, but I've been really busy for most of this afternoon and evening, and I'm honestly too tired to put that together. So I will come back tomorrow and pursue this. Meanwhile, I will provide this:

A National Primary Wouldn't Work - US News

Pebble Cove Farm

#1 I generally defend the position and office of the president. The mindless disregard of THE OFFICE I find repugnant. I do not go out of my way to support Obama policy. The constant insults and bringing the functionality of the government to a standstill is unnecessary and anti American. I respect the fact that Obama won fair and square. Sue me. I didn't vote for him but that's the way it goes. If the GOP had a more appealing candidate the GOP would have a sitting president.

#3 I ALWAYS criticize religion. Bunk is bunk. That just makes me intelligent and hard to fool.

#4 Again with the made up crap? I NEVER said you were an anarchist. I said you were a thief. That was before I read your post explaining what being a Libertarian means to you. I withdraw the accusation.

#5 You twisted my words. All religist extremism causes problems in the world. I have never supported muslims. As stated earlier all religion is hogwash. It is ALL a fraud. BTW religions, especially christian based religions, steal property telling the elderly that it will ensure their place in heaven. I have seen this happen first hand. Another reason to hate religion.

Being intelligent I can visualize being in someone else's shoes. Obviously you cannot. It helps me understand why others do what they do to a large extent. I understand the anger of the islamic terrorists just as I understand my Irish relatives back in the old country for hating the English. We have wronged many innocent Arabs and Muslims. If I were in their shoes I would have done the same or worse. I have no problem with righteous personal revenge. Ideological revenge is pure nonsense but when your own innocent relatives get blown to red mist that's a game changer. If it happened to my family you wouldn't want to be in my way.

#6 You are back to lying. I never said or implied any such thing. Prove it with a link. Obviously you cannot so shove it you fucking liar.

#7 I meant it. The Mormans are the most thieving of all the religions in the twentieth century. I certainly would not vote for anyone as much a snake as Romney. They way he made his personal fortune was and is disgusting.

I am not going to go on and on with this. I gave you my very good reason to hate libs and dems. Go look at the link I provided and take a gander at what they stole from my family. If that isn't reason enough then you are a blithering idiot.

1) Benghazi - So we shouldn't investigate what happened because you generally support the President? Ridiculous

2) Defending Fluke sure makes it sound like, you know, you're supporting her position ...

3) Wasn't in contention

4) You withdrew, I accept

5) Obama - Saying that criticizing Obama for any debt means we're criticizing him for all our national debt is ridiculous, you explain what that means how it's not pro-Democrat

6) I lied? Here you go:

Everyone with half a brain knows that Fundamentalism in all religion is the problem.

Comparing any religion to the Islamic carnage across the world is preposterous

7) No Mormon - You hate the religion so you hate every individual in the religion? Typical Democrat bigotry

General. Yes, you explained why you "hate" Democrats. What you didn't explain is why you keep supporting their positions, other than inheritance, anyway. And seriously, your claim it was Bush/Gore that flipped you? Seriously? Bush/Gore flipped you where the SC just said the Florida recount had to follow Florida law after Democrats personally fucked you? Really?

Okay, I am going to personally address this question and discuss it, but I've been really busy for most of this afternoon and evening, and I'm honestly too tired to put that together. So I will come back tomorrow and pursue this. Meanwhile, I will provide this:

A single national primary day is a bad idea, but having national standards for primaries and every state having a primary long with other states of the same region and staggering those dates with a different regional order each election that is a great idea. I think it was CandyCorn that first posted it on another thread, though I'm sure she got the idea from somewhere else.

I would add to this that there be no contributions or ads favoring a candidate legal by any for-profit corporations. Get the corporate money out of the system and most of this will right itself.

A single national primary day is a bad idea, but having national standards for primaries and every state having a primary long with other states of the same region and staggering those dates with a different regional order each election that is a great idea. I think it was CandyCorn that first posted it on another thread, though I'm sure she got the idea from somewhere else.

I've liked that idea for a long time. As long as you're talking about the Parties doing it, not it being forced on them by government

I would add to this that there be no contributions or ads favoring a candidate legal by any for-profit corporations. Get the corporate money out of the system and most of this will right itself.

First amendment, shmirst Amendment.

Restricting free speech is never a good idea. And what about all the other special interests, that's OK? Unions where their money is forced by government from all the workers? Why is that right? Why can't my for profit donate but special interest non-profits do it.

The only solution to government is limiting it's size, that is the only way to not play an endless game of whack a mole

My whole family has been republican. It goes back several generations before my birth.

There are many types of christians. Some are so because they have a lot to apologize for. You know what I am talking about don't you Sport.

Your unnatural interest in me probably requires several "confessions" a week.

You telling USMB false alarm.

Hard to say what "you telling". You sound retarded. I wish you guys would disclaim your posts with an admission that you are mentally defective.

Who "thanks" you more, the right or the left? We both know the answer to that one

Restricting free speech is never a good idea.

Dont be ridiculous, no one has the right to advocate acts like murder. No one has the right to use speech that would result in the deaths of innocent people or violates agreed to regulations passed into law. Broadcasting on illegal radio wave lengths is not protected by the Frist Amendment nor shouting fire in a crowded theater etc.

There are plenty of times that speech is wisely and Constitutionally restricted, dude.

And what about all the other special interests, that's OK? Unions where their money is forced by government from all the workers? Why is that right? Why can't my for profit donate but special interest non-profits do it.

The only solution to government is limiting it's size, that is the only way to not play an endless game of whack a mole

No, there are other 'solutions' as well; why do peopp[le take this 'There can be only One Solution' Highlander perspective on every problem?

And NONPROFIT corporations/groups would be OK, yes, that is why I specified that only for-profit corporations donations and ads should be banned, and fuck the Supreme Courts bullshit, change it by Amendment from an Article V convention.

Another example of how our primary system is rigged.

Trump had won the 7th districts vote, but the Cruz slimeballs wanted to steal the delegate slots with fraudulent Trump delegates.

Trump Supporters Walk Out of Georgia Delegate Fight After Party Picks Cruz Supporter...'Uproar in the Hall' - Breitbart

A Cruz-Rubio alliance at the district convention in Buford, Georgia helped to knock Trump supporters out of the district’s national delegation altogether. Cruz supporters implied that Trump’s people would “embarrass” the district at the convention in Cleveland. Then things got heated.

“This morning, I attended Georgia 7th Congressional District GOP convention as a delegate and a Donald Trump supporter. We were there to elect the 3 delegates and 3 alternates to the national convention,” Ronnie Kurtz told Breitbart News. “Per the primary results, two slots were for Trump, and one was for Rubio.
Ted Cruz finished third in the primary and had no delegates allotted to him…Nonetheless, the hall was stacked with Cruz delegates.”....

So on the next ballot it came time to replace one or all of those delegates with new people. The Cruz supporters managed to knock out Dooley, the one Trump supporter. Kurtz described what happened:

When it came time for nominations from the floor, the Cruz bloc, which I believe had the numbers to install whoever they wanted, did not challenge the Rubio delegate. Only the true Trump supporter, Debbie Dooley, was challenged. Two Cruz supporters argued in favor of their alternative delegate, a Mr. David Hancock, on the premise that he had ‘been in the party from the beginning’ and ‘wouldn’t embarrass us at the convention.’ The convention was given no time to ask questions of the candidates on the basis that ‘the nominating committee has already interviewed them for you’. The Cruz people succeeded in voting in their delegate over Trump’s Debbie Dooley.

So, completely ignoring the state GOP bylaws that state that Trump should have gotten two of those delegates, the Cruz people elected two people who were fake Trump delegates, which is fraud, no matter how universal the practice may be.

We need national standards for primaries and all delegate allotment based on the results of the primaries with a uniform and reasonable method.

Dont be ridiculous, no one has the right to advocate acts like murder. No one has the right to use speech that would result in the deaths of innocent people or violates agreed to regulations passed into law. Broadcasting on illegal radio wave lengths is not protected by the Frist Amendment nor shouting fire in a crowded theater etc.

There are plenty of times that speech is wisely and Constitutionally restricted, dude.

Obviously you took me way out of context. "Advocating murder" isn't clear enough. If I advocate murder should be generally legal, sure, it's protected speech. If I'm threatening the murder of a person then the threat is illegal, not the speech. Your argument is like my saying driving a car should be legal. You come back with oh yeah, what if you're driving away from a robbery! That's aiding and abetting, a crime! Yes, aiding and abetting is illegal, not driving cars.

You can say the exact same threat words in a different context (say it in your room) and it's completely legal. Or you could say it with a smile on your face and give it a wink. Or you could just be someone in a context no one takes you as serious and it's perfectly legal. On the other hand, the same threat in a different medium is still illegel. You can write it or someone can repeat it. You could just make a throat slashing gesture. The question is still is it a threat, not is is free speech

And what about all the other special interests, that's OK? Unions where their money is forced by government from all the workers? Why is that right? Why can't my for profit donate but special interest non-profits do it.

No, there are other 'solutions' as well; why do peopp[le take this 'There can be only One Solution' Highlander perspective on every problem?

And NONPROFIT corporations/groups would be OK, yes, that is why I specified that only for-profit corporations donations and ads should be banned, and fuck the Supreme Courts bullshit, change it by Amendment from an Article V convention.

All you did was repeat your position. Why should a generator of economic activity have it's speech restricted while a left wing nut "non profit" who want to destroy corporations be unlimited? Why should unions who use government mandated and enforced dues be able to use all their members money including those who oppose them?

And again, it's flagrantly Unconstitutional, how you going to deal with that? You haven't proposed any solution, all you did it restrict one arbitrary group who influence government

Last edited:

Obviously you took me way out of context. "Advocating murder" isn't clear enough. If I advocate murder should be generally legal, sure, it's protected speech. If I'm threatening the murder of a person then the threat is illegal, not the speech. Your argument is like my saying driving a car should be legal. You come back with oh yeah, what if you're driving away from a robbery! That's aiding and abetting, a crime! Yes, aiding and abetting is illegal, not driving cars. Y

ou can say the exact same threat words in a different context (say it in your room) or you can write it or someone can repeat it. You could just make a throat slashing gesture. The question is still is it a threat, not is is free speech

The advocacy oif murder is not protected by the First Amendment, dimwit, no matter how you spin it.

All you did was repeat your position. Why should a generator of economic activity have it's speech restricted while a left wing nut "non profit" who want to destroy corporations be unlimited? Why should unions who use government mandated and enforced dues be able to use all their members money including those who oppose them?

And again, it's flagrantly Unconstitutional, how you going to deal with that? You haven't proposed any solution, all you did it restrict one arbitrary group who influence government

The SCOTUS decision giving corporations the same rights as people and declaring to be legally people is degenerate, absurd and unjust.

If we have to pas a Constitutional amendment to do it we must do it to prevent for-profit corporations from buying the whole political system as they have done now for some time.

This would be apparent to anyone other than an ideological idiot Libertarian.

Obviously you took me way out of context. "Advocating murder" isn't clear enough. If I advocate murder should be generally legal, sure, it's protected speech. If I'm threatening the murder of a person then the threat is illegal, not the speech. Your argument is like my saying driving a car should be legal. You come back with oh yeah, what if you're driving away from a robbery! That's aiding and abetting, a crime! Yes, aiding and abetting is illegal, not driving cars. Y

ou can say the exact same threat words in a different context (say it in your room) or you can write it or someone can repeat it. You could just make a throat slashing gesture. The question is still is it a threat, not is is free speech
The advocacy oif murder is not protected by the First Amendment, dimwit, no matter how you spin it.

Bull, it's not against the law to advocate changing the law. Stop being thick

The SCOTUS decision giving corporations the same rights as people and declaring to be legally people is degenerate, absurd and unjust.

If we have to pas a Constitutional amendment to do it we must do it to prevent for-profit corporations from buying the whole political system as they have done now for some time.

This would be apparent to anyone other than an ideological idiot Libertarian.

Explain how if I pool my money in an economic endeavor, I lose my Constitutional rights. Show where that is in the Constitution.

And again, wow, corporations are only one area corrupting our political process and yet they're the only one you're dealing with. Seriously, you don't see the leftist groups as just as big a threat?

Also, I'm a libertarian, not a Libertarian. And I'm advocating the ONLY solution that would work. You can't change that government is corrupted, you can reduce it's ability to do damage by minimizing it's size

Pebble Cove Farm

1) Benghazi - So we shouldn't investigate what happened because you generally support the President? Ridiculous

2) Defending Fluke sure makes it sound like, you know, you're supporting her position ...

3) Wasn't in contention

4) You withdrew, I accept

5) Obama - Saying that criticizing Obama for any debt means we're criticizing him for all our national debt is ridiculous, you explain what that means how it's not pro-Democrat

6) I lied? Here you go:

Everyone with half a brain knows that Fundamentalism in all religion is the problem.

Comparing any religion to the Islamic carnage across the world is preposterous

7) No Mormon - You hate the religion so you hate every individual in the religion? Typical Democrat bigotry

General. Yes, you explained why you "hate" Democrats. What you didn't explain is why you keep supporting their positions, other than inheritance, anyway. And seriously, your claim it was Bush/Gore that flipped you? Seriously? Bush/Gore flipped you where the SC just said the Florida recount had to follow Florida law after Democrats personally fucked you? Really?

Look.. It is clear that you are desperate to prove a point. Unfortunately you are wrong and your point is not going to get any better flogging it.

Compounding your stubbornness is your reading comprehension skills which are very sad. There is a distinct difference between supporting the man and respecting the office. I do not HATE Obama. Because a few republicans keep ginning up the ObamaHateMill? Sorry, I can think for myself. I can process information just fine thank you. Contrary to many here on USMB that have been running around with their hair on fire for 7 and a half years sceaming that Obama has destroyed the country it simply isn't true. The economy has improved steadily. The recovery we have enjoyed is more robust than in any part of the globe. Stating otherwise is just simply ignoring the truth.

As unfortunate as Benghazi was many have been led by the nose to proclaim the misreporting of the cause of that attack as the worst thing that has EVER occurred in U S history. So sorry again you idjits..it's not even in the top 100... Not even in the top 1000! And the e-mail BS? God save you people if you ever get a hangnail! Good grief! I get it that you feel obligated to disparage Clinton and the dems at every possible opportunity but guess what! I just don't care! I can think of a million things better to do with my time than to be constantly nipping at Hillary's and Obama's heels.

You are just poor losers plain and simple. Here is a plan.. promote better candidates to the American public and you will win. THEN you can take a big breath and drop your whiny crybaby mommy took away your binky routine.

I am not a poor sport. The public voted they way they did INSPITE of Citizens United and the Koch brothers fortune so what does that tell you? The GOP's candidates SUCK!!! But NNNOOOooo...!!!! You guys don't get it! You would rather have a seven and a half year hissy fit than address the REAL problem.

Here is a clue! Go find yourselves an Eisenhower or a Goldwater that inspires the majority of American voters and all your problems will be solved.

As for "the Morman".. Romney is a Bishop in the Morman church. Why not just cut to the chase and elect the friggin POPE as our CIC????? What is it about the words I HATE RELIGION that you do not understand????

Remember not so long ago I explained why I absolutely detest the dems and libs??? Well guess what! I love my family and after I left Orcas Island to strike out on my own early in high school BOTH of my brothers were BEATEN for not participating in reciting christian prayers in the classroom of Nellie S Milton School. Fuck religion!!!!!!!!! Fuck it all in the ASS!!!!! Like I have said MANY times IT IS PERSONAL!!!

As for Fluke.. I tried to make it clear that since I don't sport a C*NT most women's issues are non of my friggin business.

#5???? I never said any such thing. I have no idea what you are referring to.

#6 Fundamentalism in religion is believing in and acting on fairy tales.. many written when most people believed the sun revlolved around the earth.. IMHO that is just the epitome of foolishness. Criticizing me for rejecting that kind of stupidity doesn't deserve an answer.

Forum List

Back