Democrat "Slavers Party"

Eh yeah whiners, Southerners had slaves and they ended up voting Democratic Party .... and there's a substantiation history of Democratic racism..Democrats are the party of racists.

If the best you can do is whine about a few years while the Democratic Party was developing and you can rationalize away your racist history, well, so what's new...:lol:

^^^^ ignores history and facts.

Yes, democrats owned slaves. No they were not the original slavers. Yes, slavery ended 150+ years ago. Bryd is also dead, and democrats don't control most southern states today. Can we move on now?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Eh yeah whiners, Southerners had slaves and they ended up voting Democratic Party .... and there's a substantiation history of Democratic racism..Democrats are the party of racists.

If the best you can do is whine about a few years while the Democratic Party was developing and you can rationalize away your racist history, well, so what's new...:lol:

Yes, democrats owned slaves. No they were not the original slavers. Yes, slavery ended 150+ years ago. Bryd is also dead, and democrats don't control most southern states today. Can we move on now?

You are welcome to move-on or put your head in the sand or who knows what..

..as long as the Democrats push this racist nonsense with their party backed race baiting professionals the country will never heal..

Yes, he's dead, but the Democrats embraced him and had nothing but praise for him until he died.

Yes, he's dead, but the Democrats embraced him and had nothing but praise for him until he died.

Yes, Dems like him praised him, then later praised him for denouncing the KKK and racial intolerance. Good thing we get wiser with age.
I condemn his past, and I think it is great he reformed his views. Your point?
Good thing the democrats changed their views on segregation and slavery. Of course we could keep bringing up the past, and also make up history as we go, that is fun too.

Yes, Dems like him praised him, then later praised him for denouncing the KKK and racial intolerance. Good thing we get wiser with age.
Good thing the democrats changed their views on segregation and slavery. Of course we could keep bringing up the past, and also make up history as we go, that is fun too.

He didn't reform his views, he received the KKK newsletter the whole time he was denouncing them (not that it would matter to you).

He didn't reform his views, he received the KKK newsletter the whole time he was denouncing them (not that it would matter to you).

It really doesn't. I didn't follow him too much when he was alive, and I especially don't care now that he is dead.

Do you have proof of your statement?

If the Democrats are the party of Slavery, then the Republicans are the party that burned down The South and subverted the Constitutional process with the 14th Amendment's ratification.

Here's a link to study up on the Fourteenth Amendment...:D

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A link -- from the anti-historians who places the Democratic party in control of building the Pyramids :rofl:

Can't make this stuff up.

Hey Lumpy -- The Republic Party [sic] invented the bubonic plague. Deal with it. :lmao:

It really doesn't. I didn't follow him too much when he was alive, and I especially don't care now that he is dead.

Just like I predicted. Nothing matters to you except that he had a "D" after his name. He could be a child murderer and you wouldn't care as long as he's a Democrat. Thank you for confirming.

Just like I predicted. Nothing matters to you except that he had a "D" after his name. He could be a child murderer and you wouldn't care as long as he's a Democrat. Thank you for confirming.

Actually that has nothing to do with it. I just don't care. Which is why I don't care too much about what dead republicans did.

Actually that has nothing to do with it. I just don't care. Which is why I don't care too much about what dead republicans did.

You represent the ignorance of most Democrats. Thank you, once again, and please keep posting.

Apparently you're the one(s) counting letters -- it's the only pseudo-point you simpletons seem capable of articulating.

The fact is, racists exist and have existed, in sufficient numbers to make them targets for political exploitation by any political movement that could make hay out of them -- whether that was in the old daze when the "solid South" meant a Democratic stronghold where Republican influence was all but nonexistent, or in our modern era when the "Southern Strategy" where the exact opposite is the case.

Does that make either of those parties "racist" by nature, even within their own time?

Actually no, it doesn't. It makes both of them opportunists in those times. The racists aren't the knights in that dynamic; they're the pawns.

As for how and why these events got started, in the middle of the 19th Century the Whigs were dead; the Republican Party had only been formed in 1854, and six years later the war erupted with the first Republican President, who vanquished the South in a deeply traumatic national wound. Now think about it -- with what party would you expect the vanquished to go with in that situation -- the Greens?

Racism/opportunism: know the difference.

You represent the ignorance of most Democrats. Thank you, once again, and please keep posting.

I am not a democrat.
What ignorance? Because I am not stuck in the past.

Apparently you're the one(s) counting letters -- it's the only pseudo-point you simpletons seem capable of articulating.

The fact is, racists exist and have existed, in sufficient numbers to make them targets for political exploitation by any political movement that could make hay out of them -- whether that was in the old daze when the "solid South" meant a Democratic stronghold where Republican influence was all but nonexistent, or in our modern era when the "Southern Strategy" where the exact opposite is the case.

Does that make either of those parties "racist" by nature, even within their own time?

Actually no, it doesn't. It makes both of them opportunists in those times. The racists aren't the knights in that dynamic; they're the pawns.

As for how and why these events got started, in the middle of the 19th Century the Whigs were dead; the Republican Party had only been formed in 1854, and six years later the war erupted with the first Republican President, who vanquished the South in a deeply traumatic national wound. Now think about it -- with what party would you expect the vanquished to go with in that situation -- the Greens?

Look who's defending racists.

Look who's defending racists.

Such an idiot.

If the Democrats are the party of Slavery, then the Republicans are the party that burned down The South and subverted the Constitutional process with the 14th Amendment's ratification.

Here's a link to study up on the Fourteenth Amendment...:D

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A link -- from the anti-historians who places the Democratic party in control of building the Pyramids :rofl:

Hey Lumpy -- The Republic Party [sic] invented the bubonic plague. Deal with it. :lmao:

I find your little tantrum humorous...The visual includes you stamping your tiny feet and sniveling like a 3 year old girl...Thanks

I am not a democrat.
What ignorance? Because I am not stuck in the past.

Embrace your Democrat-ism..I do understand your embarrassment though...:(

I find your little tantrum humorous...The visual includes you stamping your tiny feet and sniveling like a 3 year old girl...Thanks

:lmao:

And I envy your power of imagination, if not your inability to channel it. More than that I envy your charmingly flippant disregard of factual history. I'm sure that saves a ton of work. :thup:

But no worries, the rest of us will continue to fix your fables and fill in context. Somebody's gotta do it; obviously it's over your head. :rolleyes:

"Mo-om! They're throwing facts again!!"
What a whiner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back