Democrat "Slavers Party"

You represent the ignorance of most Democrats. Thank you, once again, and please keep posting.

I am not a democrat.

What ignorance? Because I am not stuck in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Embrace your Democrat-ism..I do understand your embarrassment though...:(

I am not a democrat.
But I do know the history of slavery.

I am not a democrat.

What ignorance? Because I am not stuck in the past.

Embrace your Democrat-ism..I do understand your embarrassment though...:(

I am not a democrat.
But I do know the history of slavery.

If only there were some kind of, I dunno, "internet" or something -- you know, some place where anybody could look this kind of stuff up before embarrassing himself...

It's what you're not saying that's the problem. These black people are being lied to, and they are too stupid to discover it, and therefore they are voting for the wrong party right?

Why is it so hard for you to say that? If I tell you I vote for this guy instead of this other guy because the first one gives me free stuff, aren't I being stupid? That's what these blacks do you said, vote for the guy who gives them stuff, which is stupid right?
You mean you can't get me to say what you want me to say? Believe me, if what you think I meant were true, I would say it. I don't need you to say if for me.
But you have said it. just not in so many words. When you say blacks have been duped because they vote for the Dems, it means that you are saying they are STUPID, even if you aren't honest enough to just say it.

When you say they vote for people who give them stuff that is also saying they are stupid. Keep it in mind.

They don't even know they sound racist when they sound racist.

If you really want to confuse them, ask if Lincoln was a "Confederate". Ask why Southern Governors push for "Confederate History Month. Ask why the KKK issued this statement:

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

How does their "magically cherry picked history" explain these points?

But my favorite is, "Why is the GOP 90% white and why do all those white people vote for white candidates?"

Cracks me up when right wingers say, "We don't hate gays".

Gee, what happened to this guy:

Mitt Romney Adds Openly Gay Adviser to Team

but some Republicans want to show they really, really do belong:

GOP Source: Mitt Romney Threw "Tantrum" At Univision while wearing Brownface to appeal to Hispanics

A link -- from the anti-historians who places the Democratic party in control of building the Pyramids :rofl:

Can't make this stuff up.

Hey Lumpy -- The Republic Party [sic] invented the bubonic plague. Deal with it. :lmao:

I find your little tantrum humorous...The visual includes you stamping your tiny feet and sniveling like a 3 year old girl...Thanks

:lmao:

And I envy your power of imagination, if not your inability to channel it. More than that I envy your charmingly flippant disregard of factual history. I'm sure that saves a ton of work. :thup:

But no worries, the rest of us will continue to fix your fables and fill in context. Somebody's gotta do it; obviously it's over your head. :rolleyes:

"Mo-om! They're throwing facts again!!"
What a whiner.
direct

When I provide you the link that proves l was a tad off and I accept that I was wrong, that the direct ancestry of the Democratic Party voters were the slavers and you still whine and take credit for my research, well then, I know you're a freeloading Democrat..:lol:

btw. Obama, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi the Clinton's and so many more in the Democratic Party are compulsive liars and yet you kiss their asses, you're the one that should feel incredibly foolish...

I find your little tantrum humorous...The visual includes you stamping your tiny feet and sniveling like a 3 year old girl...Thanks

And I envy your power of imagination, if not your inability to channel it. More than that I envy your charmingly flippant disregard of factual history. I'm sure that saves a ton of work. :thup:

But no worries, the rest of us will continue to fix your fables and fill in context. Somebody's gotta do it; obviously it's over your head. :rolleyes:

What a whiner.
direct

When I provide you the link that proves l was a tad off and I accept that I was wrong, that the direct ancestry of the Democratic Party voters were the slavers and you still whine and take credit for my research, well then, I know you're a freeloading Democrat..:lol:

btw. Obama, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi the Clinton's and so many more in the Democratic Party are compulsive liars and yet you kiss their asses, you're the one that should feel incredibly foolish...

Was Lincoln a confederate? If not, why not?

What a whiner.
direct

All of our ancestors were slavers. Just sayin.
Why do you care so much? It proves nothing about us now.

What a whiner.
direct

Was Lincoln a confederate? If not, why not?

Why won't Republicans answer this question? Was he or wasn't he?

What a whiner.
direct

This thread is all I need to understand that the words "Lumpy" and "research" don't even belong on the same website.

"A tad off"... :lmao: Somebody tell him what "tad" means...

I love when they do this... I shall demonstrate exactly why. Watch this:

- - - - Link to me kissing any of those asses??

millan_teehee.gif

He won't be back. Safe trip home now. :bye1:

Lumpy research. QED.

What a whiner.
direct

Not mine, I'm Irish

What a whiner.
direct

This thread is all I need to understand that the words "Lumpy" and "research" don't even belong on the same website.

millan_teehee.gif

Lumpy research. QED.

Slightly more than a smidgen..ask Obama..:lol:

Looks like you crapped out, yet again... I must say, you are way past monotonous and boring.

You need a friend that cares and doesn't mind compulsive and precocious childlike behaviors..

btw. I'm just about out of pity for you..

..:thanks:

Last edited:
direct

millan_teehee.gif

Lumpy research. QED.

Slightly more than a smidgen..ask Obama..:lol:

Looks like you crapped out, yet again... I must say, you are way past monotonous and boring.

You need a friend that cares and doesn't mind compulsive and precocious childlike behaviors..

btw. I'm just about out of pity for you..

..:thanks:

Apparently you're out of links too, if not blarney.

:dig:

So those umm links... were they in white font then? Somehow I'm not seein' 'em. :dunno:

Maybe it's my eyes?

Yeah that must be it. I'll try the USMB Braille version.

Last edited:
direct

Not mine, I'm Irish

Some Irish owned slaves, like my ancestors. Plus are you 100% Irish? I doubt it.

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also: "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[21] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Duke has never apologized for his membership in the KKK.
What the hell do you expect Byrd to say, "I'm a devout racist and that's why I joined the KKK"?
David Duke still says that he is a racist.

David Duke won one election as a Republican over 20 years ago. So, obviously, you have nothing.

I doubt this will help you, you don't seem overly bright... :poke:

---------:itsok:

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South.
In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they held that slavery was a good thing and promoted its expansion into the West. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised the blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some mountain districts.
During the 1930s, as the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left in economic policy, Southern Democrats were mostly supportive, although by the late 1930s there was a growing conservative faction. Both factions supported Roosevelt's foreign policies. By 1948 the protection of segregation led Democrats in the Deep South to reject Truman and run a third party ticket of Dixiecrats in the 1948 election. After 1964, Southern Democrats lost major battles to the civil rights movement. Federal laws ended segregation and restrictions on black voters.

Southern Democrats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Civil Rights act 1964 Only 61 percent of Democrats supported that bill, versus 80 percent of Republicans.

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Written by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen - 94 percent of Senate Republicans voted in favor of the bill versus 73 percent of Democrats. The final vote on the House version - only one Senate Republican voted against it compared to seventeen Democrats.

In an effort to rationalize the Black support of Democrats, Nixon's infamous "Southern Strategy" is constantly referenced , less well remembered are Woodrow Wilson's segregation of the Federal civil service; The ascension of Robert Byrd, former member of the KKK, one time President pro tempore of the Senate, and third in line for presidential succession .

Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. - Democratic Senator Robert Byrd

Bird is dead.

your party is still trying to cheat black voters out of their votes

Southern Democrats are members of the U.S. Democratic Party who reside in the American South.
In the 19th century, Southern Democrats comprised whites in the South who believed in Jacksonian democracy. In the 1850s they held that slavery was a good thing and promoted its expansion into the West. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised the blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some mountain districts.
During the 1930s, as the New Deal began to move Democrats as a whole to the left in economic policy, Southern Democrats were mostly supportive, although by the late 1930s there was a growing conservative faction. Both factions supported Roosevelt's foreign policies. By 1948 the protection of segregation led Democrats in the Deep South to reject Truman and run a third party ticket of Dixiecrats in the 1948 election. After 1964, Southern Democrats lost major battles to the civil rights movement. Federal laws ended segregation and restrictions on black voters.

Civil Rights act 1964 Only 61 percent of Democrats supported that bill, versus 80 percent of Republicans.

Voting Rights Act of 1965 - Written by Republican Senator Everett Dirksen - 94 percent of Senate Republicans voted in favor of the bill versus 73 percent of Democrats. The final vote on the House version - only one Senate Republican voted against it compared to seventeen Democrats.

In an effort to rationalize the Black support of Democrats, Nixon's infamous "Southern Strategy" is constantly referenced , less well remembered are Woodrow Wilson's segregation of the Federal civil service; The ascension of Robert Byrd, former member of the KKK, one time President pro tempore of the Senate, and third in line for presidential succession .

Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. - Democratic Senator Robert Byrd
Ah, there it is.

Now...maybe you hadn't noticed, but a shitpile of cons these days think the 1964 Civil Rights Act was a major, major error and should be repealed.

Ah, there it is.

Now...maybe you hadn't noticed, but a shitpile of cons these days think the 1964 Civil Rights Act was a major, major error and should be repealed.

Yes - Ron Paul in particular

Despite recent accusations of racism and homophobia, Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) stuck to his libertarian principles on Sunday, criticizing the historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 because it "undermine[d] the concept of liberty" and "destroyed the principle of private property and private choices."

Ron Paul: Civil Rights Act Of 1964 'Destroyed' Privacy

I'm no fan of Mr. Paul, he's the lunatic fringe when it comes to Civil Rights, but I will credit his honesty so far as his somewhat bizarre opinions - which is rare among politicians.

Ah, there it is.

A "shitload"? Name 3 of them.

Forum List

Back