Democrat Trump-Bashers Proven Wrong on North Korea

Most people around the world? Gee, I'm betting you have nothing to back that up with. Go figure, liar. Or are you just speculating?
I'm speculating. Everybody's free to speculate

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

Most US citizens didn't vote for Trump and that is not speculation.

Face it, in the US and abroad, Trump just isn't that popular.
Yes they did. US citizens doesn't include Hillary's illegal alien vote. :biggrin:

Of course we both know millions of non-US citizens didn't vote in the election let alone for Clinton.
You're either lying or you're America's biggest idiot.:eusa_dance::laugh:

Right, millions of non-US citizens voted and some how nobody has been able to uncover them.

How interesting it is on August 25, 2017, to look back to August 10, and see what confident talking liberals were saying about President Trump's tough North Korea talk

On that day, on the PBS Charlie Rose talk show, a former advisor to Hillary Clinton, Jake Sullivan, criticized Trump's "fire & fury" words as too strong. He said this kind of talk was dangerous and could cause war. He said a better approach was to work with China to soften NK.

Other Democrats also condemned Trump's warnings as reckless saber rattling.

With the benefit of hindsight, we can see how wrong Sullivan was that day. We can now see how it was the tough talk of President Trump that caused NK to moderate, and not attack Guam, or anywhere else.

And if Trump had followed the plan of his Democrat critics, and followed Obama wimp diplomacy ? The results may have been catastrophic with South Korea, Guam, and maybe even Japan attacked, like countries were attacked after Chamberlain appeased Hitler.
This thread died quickly North Korea fires 'several projectiles', says South
lol... Those were routine. No effect on the thread. Nice try though

I agree with Ted who said the thread is dead. :biggrin:
LOL - wishful thinking

Nope, there is no reason to give Trump credit for stopping North Korea from attacking Guam. For one, they always threaten their neighbors and secondly, it's only been 2 weeks, the threat for whatever it is, is as relevant today as it was on 10 August.
FALSE ! and you know it. :biggrin:

LOL - wishful thinking

Nope, there is no reason to give Trump credit for stopping North Korea from attacking Guam. For one, they always threaten their neighbors and secondly, it's only been 2 weeks, the threat for whatever it is, is as relevant today as it was on 10 August.
FALSE ! and you know it

Nope.

North Korea is very quiet.....I think they got the message.

I'm speculating. Everybody's free to speculate

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

Yes they did. US citizens doesn't include Hillary's illegal alien vote. :biggrin:

Of course we both know millions of non-US citizens didn't vote in the election let alone for Clinton.

Right, millions of non-US citizens voted and some how nobody has been able to uncover them.
1. Nobody has tried

2. There are no obstacles to voting illegally

LOL - wishful thinking

FALSE ! and you know it

Nope.
:laugh:

1. Nobody has tried

You just admitted there is no evidence.

LOL - wishful thinking

FALSE ! and you know it

Nope.

See? You don't have a convincing argument.

1. Nobody has tried

Sure there's evidence. I posted it months ago , but this cell phone website has no search box, and I don't,,,'know how to copy/paste on this thing.

LOL - wishful thinking

Nope, there is no reason to give Trump credit for stopping North Korea from attacking Guam. For one, they always threaten their neighbors and secondly, it's only:biggrin: been 2 weeks, the threat for whatever it is, is as relevant today as it was on 10 August.
FALSE ! and you know it

Nope.

I see you as a wishful thinker. :cool-45:

Nope, there is no reason to give Trump credit for stopping North Korea from attacking Guam. For one, they always threaten their neighbors and secondly, it's only:biggrin: been 2 weeks, the threat for whatever it is, is as relevant today as it was on 10 August.
FALSE ! and you know it

Nope.

I see you as a wishful thinker.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary facts. You don't have anything.

Evidence A

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Evidence B

I have done a 40 year survey on illegal aliens, in 4 states of the US, and 12 counties. They consistently tell me (in Spanish) that they vote (among other illegal things they do), and i have been WATCHING them vote, for decades

Can you provide "evidence" that fish can swim ? :biggrin:

How interesting it is on August 25, 2017, to look back to August 10, and see what confident talking liberals were saying about President Trump's tough North Korea talk

On that day, on the PBS Charlie Rose talk show, a former advisor to Hillary Clinton, Jake Sullivan, criticized Trump's "fire & fury" words as too strong. He said this kind of talk was dangerous and could cause war. He said a better approach was to work with China to soften NK.

Other Democrats also condemned Trump's warnings as reckless saber rattling.

With the benefit of hindsight, we can see how wrong Sullivan was that day. We can now see how it was the tough talk of President Trump that caused NK to moderate, and not attack Guam, or anywhere else.

And if Trump had followed the plan of his Democrat critics, and followed Obama wimp diplomacy ? The results may have been catastrophic with South Korea, Guam, and maybe even Japan attacked, like countries were attacked after Chamberlain appeased Hitler.
Gee, how'd that tough talk work out? :lol:

Trump caused NK to moderate, you say?

Japan Wakes to a Text Message: Missile Approaching

2qu0t5e.jpg

Elect me! The world will be afraid of me!

Evidence A

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Evidence B

I have done a 40 year survey on illegal aliens, in 4 states of the US, and 12 counties. They consistently tell me (in Spanish) that they vote (among other illegal things they do), and i have been WATCHING them vote, for decades

Can you provide "evidence" that fish can swim ? :biggrin:

You're an idiot, your imagination is not evidence.

Never bought notion that the North Koreans had the wherewithal to launch an offensive strike. The rhetoric coming out of the regime over there is propaganda to convince the natives that the guy with the funny haircut is protecting their butts.

Yep, and the bloated orange fool wants to take it seriously.
Actually, his current light tan looks quite good. :biggrin:

Sure, if you go for that orange spray tan look with raccoon like circles around your eyes.
Just can't handle it that your liar hag got beat, can you ? lol:rolleyes:

Dopey Democrats. How could they ever expect her to win ?
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

hillary thinks she's Snow White. That's why she picked Dopeyas her running mate.

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory.
There was almost certainly some back channel stuff going on. Rhetoric is an afterthought. If I had to guess, NK and US reps met, perhaps through an intermediary and agreed to ratchet their actions down. This freed up both sides to yammer their nonsense and bellicosity to the credulous. I would suspect we asked for no missile launch and they asked for the "command only" nature of the August joint military exercise to be loudly proclaimed by us to be "routine annual changeover" calibration and to move no hard military assets, all of which happened. The yammering class can focus on the rhetoric but the thinking man should focus on the details that made the deal. President Trump and Kim can play to their audiences by continuing their blather while the real diplomacy happens. There was probably an explicit discussion of continuing bellicose rhetoric by both sides in the same way that President Trump told the Mexican President that about the wall.
Nice speculation. No evidence.
I agree. No evidence. But in diplomacy there is ALWAYS more going on than is evident. Always. I'm speculating from tea leaves what it might be.
What kind of deal do you think the CIA and the KGB made to resolve the Cuban Missile Crisis? Just sayin' Because no one else will.

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory.
There was almost certainly some back channel stuff going on. Rhetoric is an afterthought. If I had to guess, NK and US reps met, perhaps through an intermediary and agreed to ratchet their actions down. This freed up both sides to yammer their nonsense and bellicosity to the credulous. I would suspect we asked for no missile launch and they asked for the "command only" nature of the August joint military exercise to be loudly proclaimed by us to be "routine annual changeover" calibration and to move no hard military assets, all of which happened. The yammering class can focus on the rhetoric but the thinking man should focus on the details that made the deal. President Trump and Kim can play to their audiences by continuing their blather while the real diplomacy happens. There was probably an explicit discussion of continuing bellicose rhetoric by both sides in the same way that President Trump told the Mexican President that about the wall.
Nice speculation. No evidence.
I agree. No evidence. But in diplomacy there is ALWAYS more going on than is evident. Always. I'm speculating from tea leaves what it might be.
What kind of deal do you think the CIA and the KGB made to resolve the Cuban Missile Crisis? Just sayin' Because no one else will.
That's well documented. We traded missiles in Turkey if I remember correctly.

Forum List

Back