Democrat Trump-Bashers Proven Wrong on North Korea

Did Kim give up his nukes ? No?

Oh , so it's the same NK shuffle as it's been for years . What did Trump accomplish that was any better ?
Kim said he was going to fire missiles at Guam. He backed down. If it had been with Obama, he would have fired them.

They've threatened to attack Guam in the past as well and never carried it through, please stop pretending.
I don't remember anything like this threat from KJU.

Because there wasn't any.

T
How interesting it is on August 25, 2017, to look back to August 10, and see what confident talking liberals were saying about President Trump's tough North Korea talk

On that day, on the PBS Charlie Rose talk show, a former advisor to Hillary Clinton, Jake Sullivan, criticized Trump's "fire & fury" words as too strong. He said this kind of talk was dangerous and could cause war. He said a better approach was to work with China to soften NK.

Other Democrats also condemned Trump's warnings as reckless saber rattling.

With the benefit of hindsight, we can see how wrong Sullivan was that day. We can now see how it was the tough talk of President Trump that caused NK to moderate, and not attack Guam, or anywhere else.

And if Trump had followed the plan of his Democrat critics, and followed Obama wimp diplomacy ? The results may have been catastrophic with South Korea, Guam, and maybe even Japan attacked, like countries were attacked after Chamberlain appeased Hitler.

The only reason Trump's childish sabre rattling didn't start a nuclear war, is because even Kim, who is known to be a spoiled unstable tyrant, was more mature than Trump and dialed the rhetoric back. Trump was ready to kill countless people for his ego.
/----/ Liberals always side with cut throat communist dictatorships over their own country.

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory. Especially considering that N. Korea has threatened to attack Guam in the past, this isn't the first time.
I see the point. So do most people around the world, including the governor of Guam.

Most people around the world? Gee, I'm betting you have nothing to back that up with. Go figure, liar. Or are you just speculating?
I'm speculating. Everybody's free to speculate

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

Most US citizens didn't vote for Trump and that is not speculation.

Face it, in the US and abroad, Trump just isn't that popular.
Yes they did. US citizens doesn't include Hillary's illegal alien vote. :biggrin:

Oh , so it's the same NK shuffle as it's been for years . What did Trump accomplish that was any better ?
Kim said he was going to fire missiles at Guam. He backed down. If it had been with Obama, he would have fired them.

They've threatened to attack Guam in the past as well and never carried it through, please stop pretending.

Of course you're wrong, but that's predicable.

This Isn't The First Time North Korea Has Threatened Guam

North Korea's threat on Wednesday isn't the first time Pyongyang has specifically threatened Guam. In 2013, Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), which is an anti-ballistic missile defense system, was temporarily deployed to the island to deter North Korea, but last year the deployment was made permanent following more provocations from Pyongyang. Last year the Air Force also conducted drills with three nuclear-capable bombers that flew over island's base and added a dozen F-16s to the island's base.

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory. Especially considering that N. Korea has threatened to attack Guam in the past, this isn't the first time.
I see the point. So do most people around the world, including the governor of Guam.

Most people around the world? Gee, I'm betting you have nothing to back that up with. Go figure, liar. Or are you just speculating?

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

Yes they did. US citizens doesn't include Hillary's illegal alien vote. :biggrin:

Of course we both know millions of non-US citizens didn't vote in the election let alone for Clinton.

How interesting it is on August 25, 2017, to look back to August 10, and see what confident talking liberals were saying about President Trump's tough North Korea talk

On that day, on the PBS Charlie Rose talk show, a former advisor to Hillary Clinton, Jake Sullivan, criticized Trump's "fire & fury" words as too strong. He said this kind of talk was dangerous and could cause war. He said a better approach was to work with China to soften NK.

With the benefit of hindsight, we can see how wrong Sullivan was that day. We can now see how it was the tough talk of President Trump that caused NK to moderate, and not attack Guam, or anywhere else.

And if Trump had followed the plan of his Democrat critics, and followed Obama wimp diplomacy ? The results may have been catastrophic with South Korea, Guam, and maybe even Japan attacked, like countries were attacked after Chamberlain appeased Hitler.
This thread died quickly North Korea fires 'several projectiles', says South

North Korea's threat on Wednesday isn't the first time Pyongyang has specifically threatened Guam. In 2013, Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), which is an anti-ballistic missile defense system, was temporarily deployed to the island to deter North Korea, but last year the deployment was made permanent following more provocations from Pyongyang. Last year the Air Force also conducted drills with three nuclear-capable bombers that flew over island's base and added a dozen F-16s to the island's base.
Even still, there hasn't been this much nervousness in America since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962.

It's more than just Guam. It's us too.

Even still, there hasn't been this much nervousness in America since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962.

It's more than just Guam. It's us too.

Right, it's irrelevant to your point that somehow it was Trump, the tweeting loon who put N. Korea in its place. North Korea often makes threats that they don't carry through on.

If you're not lying, you're an idiot, programmed by laughable lib media
Of course we both know millions of non-US citizens didn't vote in the election let alone for Clinton.

Maybe figure out how not to put your post in my quote for starters, then go read a newspaper.

lol... Those were routine. No effect on the thread. Nice try though

I agree with Ted who said the thread is dead. :biggrin:

LOL - wishful thinking

LOL - wishful thinking

Nope, there is no reason to give Trump credit for stopping North Korea from attacking Guam. For one, they always threaten their neighbors and secondly, it's only been 2 weeks, the threat for whatever it is, is as relevant today as it was on 10 August.

Maybe figure out how not to put your post in my quote for starters, then go read a newspaper.
I'm posting on a cell phone, and it's quite more difficult than my laptop

Then don't post until you figure it out.
I'll post when I damn well feel like it.

Then at least get it right, the last thing I need is to defend your posts because you made it appear as though I typed it. #personalresponsibility

You're either lying or you're America's biggest idiot.:eusa_dance::laugh:

I'm posting on a cell phone, and it's quite more difficult than my laptop

Then don't post until you figure it out.
I'll post when I damn well feel like it.

Then at least get it right, the last thing I need is to defend your posts because you made it appear as though I typed it. #personalresponsibility
Liberals love being offended. lol

Forum List

Back