Democrat Trump-Bashers Proven Wrong on North Korea

Never bought notion that the North Koreans had the wherewithal to launch an offensive strike. The rhetoric coming out of the regime over there is propaganda to convince the natives that the guy with the funny haircut is protecting their butts.
Maybe YOU never bought it but the American people sure did, with a large majority being very worried

Very possible the NK nut might have hit Guam, SK, and/or Japan if Trump had followed Democrat wimp approach.

Trump's rattling too I took mostly for home consumption. I very much doubt he conveyed anything to North Korea that they didn't already know through past speak softly but carry a big stick approach.

us-b-52-759.jpg
I disagree - a lot.

Oh Please President "WWF" has been practicing that "Fire and Fury" line for decades. When that Fat-ass shoots off his mouth he is an embarrassment to this country.

Again Obama is not president anymore, you drones need to accept that fact!

But then again why waste a boring debunked far left religious dogma line, right?

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory. Especially considering that N. Korea has threatened to attack Guam in the past, this isn't the first time.
I see the point. So do most people around the world, including the governor of Guam.

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory. Especially considering that N. Korea has threatened to attack Guam in the past, this isn't the first time.
I see the point. So do most people around the world, including the governor of Guam.

The fact that fat idiot boy in NK made an empty threat, means very little. The problem is he has Nukes and wants to be taken seriously.

Will he use them? Probably not as even China has told him if he attack first he will be on his own..

Oh Please President "WWF" has been practicing that "Fire and Fury" line for decades. When that Fat-ass shoots off his mouth he is an embarrassment to this country.
I don't think you're that stupid
You're guilty of fake posting. lol

It's been 2 weeks, I don't see the point of declaring partisan victory.
There was almost certainly some back channel stuff going on. Rhetoric is an afterthought. If I had to guess, NK and US reps met, perhaps through an intermediary and agreed to ratchet their actions down. This freed up both sides to yammer their nonsense and bellicosity to the credulous. I would suspect we asked for no missile launch and they asked for the "command only" nature of the August joint military exercise to be loudly proclaimed by us to be "routine annual changeover" calibration and to move no hard military assets, all of which happened. The yammering class can focus on the rhetoric but the thinking man should focus on the details that made the deal. President Trump and Kim can play to their audiences by continuing their blather while the real diplomacy happens. There was probably an explicit discussion of continuing bellicose rhetoric by both sides in the same way that President Trump told the Mexican President that about the wall.
Nice speculation. No evidence.

There was almost certainly some back channel stuff going on. Rhetoric is an afterthought. If I had to guess, NK and US reps met, perhaps through an intermediary and agreed to ratchet their actions down. This freed up both sides to yammer their nonsense and bellicosity to the credulous. I would suspect we asked for no missile launch and they asked for the "command only" nature of the August joint military exercise to be loudly proclaimed by us to be "routine annual changeover" calibration and to move no hard military assets, all of which happened. The yammering class can focus on the rhetoric but the thinking man should focus on the details that made the deal. President Trump and Kim can play to their audiences by continuing their blather while the real diplomacy happens. There was probably an explicit discussion of continuing bellicose rhetoric by both sides in the same way that President Trump told the Mexican President that about the wall.
I agree. No evidence. But in diplomacy there is ALWAYS more going on than is evident. Always. I'm speculating from tea leaves what it might be.

I knew the pseudo-conned were stupid enough to believe his populist lies, Nationalist fairy tales, and Professional Wrestling demeanor, but he conned more than I expected. Doesn't change who he is.

I agree. No evidence. But in diplomacy there is ALWAYS more going on than is evident. Always. I'm speculating from tea leaves what it might be.
Someone once asked me - "Could one speculate that if you....."

I cut him off and said - "Everybody's free to speculate."

I knew the pseudo-conned were stupid enough to believe his populist lies, Nationalist fairy tales, and Professional Wrestling demeanor, but he conned more than I expected. Doesn't change who he is.
Yeah. A guy like us - instead of just another opportunist, Washington insider

Yeah. A guy like us - instead of just another opportunist, Washington insider

What's not to love about a guy who brags about being able to grab women by the pussy because he is a star. Everybody wants to be just like him.

Just think if we had Clinton there'd be endless investigations and a partisan divide in Congress so enormous that nothing gets done. Thank the Great Flying Noddlely One that that didn't happen huh?

Never bought notion that the North Koreans had the wherewithal to launch an offensive strike. The rhetoric coming out of the regime over there is propaganda to convince the natives that the guy with the funny haircut is protecting their butts.
Maybe YOU never bought it but the American people sure did, with a large majority being very worried

Very possible the NK nut might have hit Guam, SK, and/or Japan if Trump had followed Democrat wimp approach.

Trump's rattling too I took mostly for home consumption. I very much doubt he conveyed anything to North Korea that they didn't already know through past speak softly but carry a big stick approach.

us-b-52-759.jpg
I disagree - a lot.

Do you disagree that the threat to Guam was made just hours after Trump threatened "fire and fury" against North Korea if they made any more threats against the U.S.?

Yep, and the bloated orange fool wants to take it seriously.
Actually, his current light tan looks quite good. :biggrin:

Sure, if you go for that orange spray tan look with raccoon like circles around your eyes.
Just can't handle it that your liar hag got beat, can you ? lol:rolleyes:

Dopey Democrats. How could they ever expect her to win ?

Sure, I wish she would have won, but that election was over long time ago. She lost. The problem now is the unqualified inept fool that did win. Doesn't matter who you wanted to win, we have to deal with the fool we got.
So to try to cover your embarrassment at being proved wrong, you pretend that Trump isn't succeeding. Well however you twist it, the egg is still all over your face.

Economy's doing great too. We just laugh at you guys. :badgrin: :badgrin: :banana:

Ok. Remind me again of all the legislative actions Trump has won. Has he done anything on the legislative side at all?

Did Kim give up his nukes ? No?

Oh , so it's the same NK shuffle as it's been for years . What did Trump accomplish that was any better ?

Most people around the world? Gee, I'm betting you have nothing to back that up with. Go figure, liar. Or are you just speculating?

Oh , so it's the same NK shuffle as it's been for years . What did Trump accomplish that was any better ?
Kim said he was going to fire missiles at Guam. He backed down. If it had been with Obama, he would have fired them.

Actually, his current light tan looks quite good. :biggrin:

Sure, if you go for that orange spray tan look with raccoon like circles around your eyes.
Just can't handle it that your liar hag got beat, can you ? lol:rolleyes:

Dopey Democrats. How could they ever expect her to win ?

Sure, I wish she would have won, but that election was over long time ago. She lost. The problem now is the unqualified inept fool that did win. Doesn't matter who you wanted to win, we have to deal with the fool we got.
So to try to cover your embarrassment at being proved wrong, you pretend that Trump isn't succeeding. Well however you twist it, the egg is still all over your face.

Economy's doing great too. We just laugh at you guys. :badgrin: :badgrin: :banana:

Ok. Remind me again of all the legislative actions Trump has won. Has he done anything on the legislative side at all?
Presidents don't do things "on the legislative side". Congress does that.:rolleyes:

Kim said he was going to fire missiles at Guam. He backed down. If it had been with Obama, he would have fired them.

They've threatened to attack Guam in the past as well and never carried it through, please stop pretending.

Most people around the world? Gee, I'm betting you have nothing to back that up with. Go figure, liar. Or are you just speculating?
I'm speculating. Everybody's free to speculate

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

I'm speculating. Everybody's free to speculate

But we don't have to speculate about most US citizens. They saw the point when they voted for Trump. :biggrin:

Most US citizens didn't vote for Trump and that is not speculation.

Face it, in the US and abroad, Trump just isn't that popular.

Forum List

Back