Democrats and Moderate Republicans form new party?

Its clear that the right-wing of the GOP has lost its mind and is destructive to the USA.

And they are forcing Moderate GOPers to make decisions they don't want to.

I suggest the Democrats and Moderate Republicans form a NEW Party, called the Jeffersonians.

Their agenda will be moderation in all things: abortion, taxes, govt. growth, cutting the deficit, the ACA, foreign policy, etc.

They will bring the best of the GOP with the best of the Democrats.

and the Tea Baggers can keep the GOP, as they have ruined it.

Great Idea, but a better name might be: The Drama Llamas

Dramallama01.jpg

Its clear that the right-wing of the GOP has lost its mind and is destructive to the USA.

I suggest the Democrats and Moderate Republicans form a NEW Party, called the Jeffersonians.

Their agenda will be moderation in all things: abortion, taxes, govt. growth, cutting the deficit, the ACA, foreign policy, etc.

Great Idea, but a better name might be: The Drama Llamas

Dramallama01.jpg

no kidding, when Bush was in office these lefties were big bad asses, now look at them today, wimpering sniveling party and government babies
I find it PATHETIC

BRAVO! If Gates or Buffet got behind this idea, it would take off. The direction of money will tell you the direction of this idea. Neither the far right nor the far left is good for this country. Very Good Idea!

Gates or Buffet, so the left now loves millionaires, billionaires and now want's to grovel at their feet

A moderate Republican IS a democrat. I find both Democrats and moderate Republicans extremists in their views.

Okay, I admit I'm not very good at understanding political rhetoric, but how can a moderate be "extreme"?

The name should be "Dimocommies."

HaHa, The liberals and RINOs are running scared, as they should be!

A moderate Republican IS a democrat. I find both Democrats and moderate Republicans extremists in their views.

Okay, I admit I'm not very good at understanding political rhetoric, but how can a moderate be "extreme"?

Simple.

If one is a democrat or moderate republican, he likely supports privacy rights with regard to abortion, allowing same-sex couples access to marriage law, and comprehensive immigration reform.

To a rightwing extremist, that’s ‘extreme.’

I guess if you're sitting on your 1 yard line, someone who is sitting on your 30 yard line may look like they're in the other end zone.

Simple.

If one is a democrat or moderate republican, he likely supports privacy rights with regard to abortion, allowing same-sex couples access to marriage law, and comprehensive immigration reform.

To a rightwing extremist, that’s ‘extreme.’

abortion, homosexual marriage, immigration refrom (amnesty)...yeah those are high priorities on the people minds in this country...economy, jobs, etc they could care less about

man you think you know everything about, right wingers
partisan hack

The name should be "Dimocommies."

HaHa, The liberals and RINOs are running scared, as they should be!

No one is running scared from the far right reactionaries at all.

Even Cruz and Lee backed down from opposing moderate GOP senators in their elections.

Forum List

Back