Democrats and the black vote

But why? Could it be Trump riled up racist whites by lying to them when he said the election was stolen from him?
It could be that aliens controlled their brains too. The crimes are committed by PoC vs. other PoC for the most part. Nothing to do with whites. How do you explain that?

Crime is up in just about all Democratic Party led cities and mostly to people or color. Do with that what you will.
But I haven’t seen much for Black people.”

She paused.

“But then again,” Moore said, “the Republicans won’t support anything [Biden] wants to get done to help us without a big fight or rejection. Plus, he’s not getting enough help from his own party. So while I’m disappointed, I do know what’s really going on. It’s not all his fault.”

58 percent of Black respondents said they approved of the job Biden was doing as president, compared to 43 percent of all voters.

the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021 and the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act — have yet to reach the Senate floor after they passed in the Democratic-controlled House this year. At the same time, even the critics allow that Biden has a checklist of achievements that, while they are not specific to Black people, serve their best interests.

Marc Morial, the president and CEO of the National Urban League, said Biden has done some historic work that has had an impact on Black Americans. It has, he said, largely gone under the radar.

“I’m going to push back very forcefully on the idea that the Biden administration hasn’t done enough for Black people,” Morial said. He and seven other civil rights leaders met with Biden twice this year to lay out a platform of myriad concerns they wanted the administration to address to help Black people in America.

Morial pointed to Biden’s Cabinet, which is one of the most racially diverse in presidential history, as well as the “ significant number of African American judges” appointed to federal benches. According to the Brookings Institution, Biden has 22 Black members in his administration, including Michael S. Regan, the first Black person to lead the Environmental Protection Agency. Donald Trump had three Black members in his Cabinet; Barack Obama had 34.

“The president was asked in the American Rescue Plan to include racial equity provisions and to make sure that there was money going to cities, not just states, where we have Black mayors,” Morial said. “The president and his team and Congress did that. The president was asked to put together a broad infrastructure plan with racial equity provisions, including broadband, including water systems, so we could address issues like in Flint, Michigan. The president and his team delivered on that.”

Biden last month signed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, a monumental achievement that is projected to have significant impacts on clean water, roads and bridges and internet service in underserved Black communities, opening the way to better health care and job opportunities, among other benefits.

He also signed into law the American Rescue Plan, a sweeping bill to provide emergency relief related to the coronavirus pandemic. The plan was also designed to expand access to wealth creation through small-business ownership in Black communities. Biden directed federal agencies to use government contracting authority to increase their procurement from small, disadvantaged Black-owned businesses by 50 percent.

Another part of the plan is about implementing rigorous regulatory reform to help Black Americans own and stay in their homes as result of the impact of the pandemic, the White House contends.

Biden also signed an executive order in October to increase and improve educational opportunities for Black people, from early childhood through college. It also proposes eliminating discriminatory practices that limit access to education and increasing financial aid to historically Black colleges and universities.

“Since Day One, the Biden-Harris administration has taken a whole-of-government approach to advancing racial equity and enhancing the lives of Black families across the nation,” said Erica P. Loewe, the White House’s director of African American media. “The president and vice president have already delivered on their promise by increasing investment and economic opportunity in Black communities, improving health outcomes, providing historic support for HBCUs, taking action to reform our criminal justice system and using executive authority to protect voting rights.”

Floyd L. Griffin, the former mayor of Milledgeville, Georgia, a Democrat who is running for secretary of state in Georgia, said Biden’s grade would be a “B+ at this point, considering the circumstances.”

It could be that aliens controlled their brains too. The crimes are committed by PoC vs. other PoC for the most part. Nothing to do with whites. How do you explain that?
How do you explain it? Point is, Biden has done a lot for the poor and black communities.

Stay with the Democratic Party but vote for other people in it. Elijah Cummings sat in Congress for 40 years, representing Baltimore and nothing changed for Baltimore.

Some of the more interesting people I have found in the Intellectual African American Community never have been looking towards Democrats or Progressives.
The problem is that they hate Establishment Republicans almost as much as their counterparts on the other side of the aisle.

Don't get me wrong ... Some are making moves and doing so on the Republican side of the ticket.
However ... What they have in their core beliefs, and policy initiatives don't exactly dovetail well with Old Guard GOP bullshit.

Personally ... I am interested in a lot of what they have to say and want to do.
With any luck it will continue to gain steam ... But it will include new faces, the Establishment never sees coming.

What they are talking about is based in real Conservatism, not Modern Conservatism.
Their biggest obstacle is all the people who are complacent and feel safer close to the pathetic safety net our current government provides.
They know it is full of holes that don't keep people from falling through the cracks, will never slow the wasteful flow money we don't have,
and they know that what we need is an Intellectual Cultural Rennaissance.

They are interested in walking in the footsteps of Dr Carter Woodson, embracing the idea of blacks and whites working together ...
And finally getting rid of the oppressive ideological rot in Washington DC.

Last edited:
How do you explain it? Point is, Biden has done a lot for the poor and black communities.
Says the media. He has been in politics for 50 years and I do not see those communities as better off in that time frame. Guess its just me. You know all....

Some of the more interesting people I have found in the Intellectual African American Community never have been looking towards Democrats or Progressives.
The problem is that they hate Establishment Republicans almost as much as their counterparts on the other side of the aisle.

Don't get me wrong ... Some are making moves and doing so on the Republican side of the ticket.
However ... What they have in their core beliefs, and policy initiatives don't exactly dovetail well with Old Guard GOP bullshit.

Personally ... I am interested in a lot of what they have to say and want to do.
With any luck it will continue to gain steam ... But it will include new faces, the Establishment never sees coming.

What they are talking about is based in real Conservatism, not Modern Conservatism.
Their biggest obstacle is all the people who are complacent and feel safer close to the pathetic safety net our current government provides.
They know it is full of holes that don't keep people from falling through the cracks, will never slow the wasteful flow money we don't have,
and they know that what we need is an Intellectual Cultural Rennaissance.

They are interested in walking in the footsteps of Dr Carter Woodson, embracing the idea of blacks and whites working together ...
And finally getting rid of the oppressive ideological rot in Washington DC.

To me GOP policies rarely target minorities. They try to help everyone...rising tide lifts all boats. Democrats want to throw taxpayer money at the problem bit nothing gets solved.

To me GOP policies rarely target minorities. They try to help everyone...rising tide lifts all boats. Democrats want to throw taxpayer money at the problem bit nothing gets solved.

What the young members of the Conservative African American Community are talking about that impresses me ...
Has to do with Conservatism applied in a Conservative manner Equally to everyone.

Unfortunately ... What they are talking about has absolutely nothing to do with anything the Establishment GOP
or Progressives in Washington DC want or could ever provide ... It's counterproductive to those institutions' continued attempts to fail miserably.

I understand them and like what they are doing ... There just isn't enough of us yet.

The tide might lift all boats ... But it will never put you in a different boat ... :thup:
If you were sitting there in a shitty rowboat, you're still going to be in that shitty rowboat, although you may be able to navigate a little easier.
They may be talking about changing the landscape but starting by getting you in a better boat.

Last edited:
Says the media. He has been in politics for 50 years and I do not see those communities as better off in that time frame. Guess its just me. You know all....
Trump spun the news that he was the greatest president to blacks since Lincoln. That's a joke. Biden has been good to the black community. To all poor people. Just so happens a lot of blacks are poor and live in poor areas. A lot of the infrastructure money will be spent fixing up poor black communities. Got a problem with that?

Trump spun the news that he was the greatest president to blacks since Lincoln. That's a joke. Biden has been good to the black community. To all poor people. Just so happens a lot of blacks are poor and live in poor areas. A lot of the infrastructure money will be spent fixing up poor black communities. Got a problem with that?
He had 50 years to do so, most as senator and VP and didn't do anything. Keep drinking the Kool Aid

A drug dealer with a gang of thugs could run a smoother, more productive operation, that achieves its intended goals,
out of the back of a van on a corner and under the threat of imprisonment.

Shit ... CornPop could probably do a better job than President Biden ... :thup:

LOL --- I listed facts not talking points. Learn the difference. You are mentally ill.
That infrastructure bill is going to be HUGE for blacks. Biden is going to fix places like Flint. If Trump got a infrastructure bill passed it would be for white neighborhoods.

As you saw in Flint, they need new pipes, bridges and roads. This is going to be a great decade. The next 8 years will be great. But you cons will cry the entire time.

That infrastructure bill is going to be HUGE for blacks. Biden is going to fix places like Flint. If Trump got a infrastructure bill passed it would be for white neighborhoods.

As you saw in Flint, they need new pipes, bridges and roads. This is going to be a great decade. The next 8 years will be great. But you cons will cry the entire time.
Do what exactly for Flint? You're just guessing. Biden doesn't care about the black vote until he needs the black vote. He has been in politics for 50 years and has a track record illustrating as such. I am not a "con" I am a pragmatic independent.

Let's not try to give President Biden credit for what he hasn't accomplished even with both Houses of Congress.

Or ... You can do what most Progressive do and pretend whatever good intentions you can imagine
are a sufficient substitute to actually accomplishing something worthwhile.

Do what exactly for Flint? You're just guessing. Biden doesn't care about the black vote until he needs the black vote. He has been in politics for 50 years and has a track record illustrating as such. I am not a "con" I am a pragmatic independent.
Fix up the infrastructure. Did you forget they have lead in their pipes? We all do. They're pipes are just older. So biden is going to fix up their pipes first. You'd fix up the white neighborhoods first. And only the white neighborhoods. You'd run out of money before you fixed up flint and Detroit. We know.

I'm not guessing. That money is going to fix up Detroit and Flint. Poor communities are going to benefit from the Infrastructure bill. You hate it but it's true.

This bill has the potential to be a game-changer in addressing long-standing inequities in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. The bill is poised to increase access to jobs, healthcare and other resources — but only if the money actually makes its way to the underserved communities it promises to transform.
The ambitious agenda seeks to make the largest investments into public transit and water infrastructure in American history, as well as ensure every American has access to high-speed internet. In addition, the bill aims to address environmental issues, deploying capital on various fronts.

Fix up the infrastructure. Did you forget they have lead in their pipes? We all do. They're pipes are just older. So biden is going to fix up their pipes first. You'd fix up the white neighborhoods first. And only the white neighborhoods. You'd run out of money before you fixed up flint and Detroit. We know.

I'm not guessing. That money is going to fix up Detroit and Flint. Poor communities are going to benefit from the Infrastructure bill. You hate it but it's true.

This bill has the potential to be a game-changer in addressing long-standing inequities in communities of color and low-income neighborhoods. The bill is poised to increase access to jobs, healthcare and other resources — but only if the money actually makes its way to the underserved communities it promises to transform.
The ambitious agenda seeks to make the largest investments into public transit and water infrastructure in American history, as well as ensure every American has access to high-speed internet. In addition, the bill aims to address environmental issues, deploying capital on various fronts.
Potential is a dangerous word. You should know that. Again, seeing is believing.

Potential is a dangerous word. You should know that. Again, seeing is believing.

Don't worry people are stupid and don't realize how much Uncle Joe has done. Democrats were going to lose this midterm no matter what. Especially with all the states with stricter voting rules making it harder to vote.

But Joe will be re elected. Especially if you nominate Trump. Maybe not if you nominate someone else. Do you have anyone besides the leader of the insurrection?

Both DOJ And Jan. 6 Committee Closing In On Trump And His Family, New Filings Show

Don't worry people are stupid and don't realize how much Uncle Joe has done. Democrats were going to lose this midterm no matter what. Especially with all the states with stricter voting rules making it harder to vote.

But Joe will be re elected. Especially if you nominate Trump. Maybe not if you nominate someone else. Do you have anyone besides the leader of the insurrection?

Both DOJ And Jan. 6 Committee Closing In On Trump And His Family, New Filings Show
You're being dishonest. How often do you beat your dog?

I hope DJT doesn't run but I am worried about 2022 not 2024 at this moment. The fact that you're a Biden fan says a lot about you.

Forum List

Back