🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats..Can't Negotiate

Yeah, that's it. So, Boner and Cantor should stop begging them to.

Why is it that the "big business lobby" gets a pass on Obamacare but the American people can't.

Who do Democrats represent...?

I believe the rationale was that big business is already in the market so they should get a pass.

(I think that's bullshit, but that's besides the point)

It's true, they really suck at it..

You're correct, they can't because they're bullies....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIZml10S1hk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIZml10S1hk[/ame]

Bullies bully, until someone beats the crap out of them.

Hang in there and remember, thuggery worked well in the 30s and 40s and even into the 50s but everyone knows violence solves nothing today.

Beating someone at their own game is the only way to win. Keep those votes in the House going. Maybe, just maybe one of the news outlets will finally pick up who's really keeping the doors shut.

It's true, they really suck at it..

They've learned a few lessons over the last few years; especially since the summer of '11.

Sell out to fat cat bankers and corporate lobbyists and refuse to negotiate for the interests of the American people?

No, they've known how to sell out to bankers and corporate lobbyists for a while now.

What they've learned is that there's no sense in trying to negotiate with the GOP leadersip until they convinced them that there are worse things than pissing off their Teatard faction in the House.

There's some indication this may finally be happening, too, but we'll see.

They've learned a few lessons over the last few years; especially since the summer of '11.

Sell out to fat cat bankers and corporate lobbyists and refuse to negotiate for the interests of the American people?

No, they've known how to sell out to bankers and corporate lobbyists for a while now.

What they've learned is that there's no sense in trying to negotiate with the GOP leadersip until they convinced them that there are worse things than pissing off their Teatard faction in the House.

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..After-all, they only represent a faction of the American people that you happen to disagree with.

Last edited:

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..

Lumpy, in fairness to EriktheClown, you shouldn't single him out. All liberal progressives have been creaming their panties over the IRS targeting the Tea Party......

Congress has 2 jobs.

#1 Fund the obligations made by them and their predecessors that are currently on the government plate.

#2 Discuss what's on the plate the rest of the year.

There is NOTHING to negotiate yet.

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..

Lumpy, in fairness to EriktheClown, you shouldn't single him out. All liberal progressives have been creaming their panties over the IRS targeting the Tea Party......

You know that's been debunked of course.
But, I understand the training manual instructs you to keep saying it.

Debunked..how so?

Your Alinsky and Lakoff playbooks instruct you to say it's been debunked and keep denying it.......... :thup:

I would submit they WON'T negotiate.

They don't have to. They control the Senate, the Executive Branch and the media:

It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee.

Sounds like you would be happy if Obama screwed over the Tea Party using the IRS..After-all, they only represent a faction of the American people that you happen to disagree with.

Oh dear, are you wingnuts still bringing that up? Oh well, I can understand where you'd get the impression I think that's ok, even though I don't and it doesn't look like it was true, anyway.

(Thread derail in 5, 4, 3.....)

Boehner misplayed his hand and painted himself into a corner (yeah, a mixed metaphor but what better way to describe The Speaker's incompetence?).

[Side Bar: I wonder if all of Boehner's boners were scripted by Eric Cantor who so covets the big office?]

Boehner is decompensating:

•a temporary worsening of symptoms
•a loss of the ability to adapt to normal changes and stress, and
•difficulty with normal activities of life, including concentrating, being persistent at tasks, pacing oneself, or maintaining social relationships.

In short, an episode of decompensation refers to a time when one experiences an increase in symptoms and a loss of function.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back