Democrats- Convince me Why I Should Join the DNC

And yet most of them are working people themselves.

Go figure.

Republicans have been voting against their own best interests for 35 years...

Trump was supposed to be the "response" to that. Too bad he's worse

Or maybe you are a gun nut . Like really into big guns and buying 100s of them.

The Dems wouldn’t be for you .

I own two shotguns, so that exclude me from joining.

No. That’s not “gun nut” level .

Having one gun is considered gun not level for most on the left and having two make me an enemy of society...
Again...I own four. I know many other liberals who own several. You have no idea what you're talking about

I grew up democrat.. I hated republicans and other Americans.. if you want to be democrat you must be full of hate

The Democrat Party has nothing to offer a taxpayer.

If you are a piece of shit Couch Surfer, or The Me First Generation, a terrorist, or a Leftist Elite Plantation owner then join The DemNazi party.
What a surprise..the guy that wants Americans to kill each other has a long list of people and groups he hates.

Trumpers huh?

Dems care about people .
GOP cares about big biz.

That’s as simple as I can make it .

The Democrat Party has nothing to offer a taxpayer.

If you are a piece of shit Couch Surfer, or The Me First Generation, a terrorist, or a Leftist Elite Plantation owner then join The DemNazi party.
What a surprise..the guy that wants Americans to kill each other has a long list of people and groups he hates.

Trumpers huh?

^Something is very wrong with this post and I can't quite put my finger on it..

If you blame all your problems on other people you’re a perfect fit for the Democratic Party

Or maybe you are a gun nut . Like really into big guns and buying 100s of them.

The Dems wouldn’t be for you .
i know a democrat with an arsenal in his house....he would laugh at what you said....

Yea, know what you mean. I know a guy who btw is a dem and he has spent thousands on guns in the past couple of years and that's not to mention what he had. Guess he's getting ready for that civil war o tree is talking about.

What do you have to offer? Why should I join your party?

I'm all ears

-Geaux
I don’t at all endorse the DNC. I think it is a joke. I will say that there are democrats worth supporting and any of them are better than republicans.

Forum List

Back