Democrats Demand Trump Testify At Senate Impeachment Trial

Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.
Well, we know he is a pathological liar, so testimony can't help him. And we know is is a terrified sissy. Hillary lasted 11 hours. Trump wouldn't last 11 minutes.

tRump will never testify. He's a high volume perjury machine with a hair trigger.

Commies have already determined their allegations are factual, so his saying anything to the contrary would have them claiming that he lied. Funny I thought the purpose of the trial is to determine if the allegations are factual. I guess with you commies it's always guilty until proven innocent, well, except for your own.

Spin little tRumpling! Spin like the wind!

tRump will never testify. He's a high volume perjury machine with a hair trigger.
The wannabe führer’s "testimony" would be nothing more than a continuation of his bullsh!t allegations of voter and election fraud. He would say nothing relevant to the proceedings.

Biden is the Fuhrer, you slimy servile NAZI minion.
There's that NAZI trolling again.
He can't help himself, it's the brainwashing talking.

The wannabe führer’s "testimony" would be nothing more than a continuation of his bullsh!t allegations of voter and election fraud. He would say nothing relevant to the proceedings.

Biden is the Fuhrer, you slimy servile NAZI minion.
Yeah, right. Coming from one of 74 million trump Nazis, your attempted insult is very funny.

So 74 million Americans are Nazis in your opinion because they voted for Trump? Really?

The left hate our guts never forget that.
Who started slinging the nazi thing around in this thread?

Not a Democrat.

that Dems love to set up perjury traps
Do you recall the Clinton impeachment trial?
Yeah, two perjury articles of impeachment, and one for obstruction of justice.

Personally, I was not so much in favor of his sexual exploits begin made public (that's between you and God or your integrity and your spouse etc.), even though fidelity matters a lot to me. But he clearly lied under oath, instead of saying that the cigar exploits were consensual, and perhaps giving Lewinski a little dignity. #METOO :ssex:

I don't remember the specifics about the obstruction article of impeachment.

Last edited:
Democrat NAZIs actually expect Trump to participate voluntarily in his own lynching. The arrogance of these people is simply beyond belief.

House impeachment managers sent a letter to Donald Trump strongly suggesting the former president testify at the Senate impeachment trial.
The trial, slated to begin on Tuesday of next week, involves a charge from the House that Trump incited a mob of supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6th.
A formal response from Trump’s lawyers “denied” that he “ever engaged in a violation of his oath of office,” and instead he, “at all times acted to the best of his ability to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Lead impeachment manager Jamie Raskin (D-MD) essentially defied Trump to prove his innocence in his own words.
“In light of your disputing these factual allegations, I write to invite you to provide testimony under oath, either before or during the Senate impeachment trial, concerning your conduct on January 6, 2021,” Raskin wrote.
Trump should testify to a pack of traitorous scum? Hah!

Of course the pussy won't testify. Guilty people and pathological liars don't want to testify. If the orange slob could tweet, he, of course, would be saying he WANTS to testify, but his lawyers wont "let" him.

Of course the pussy won't testify. Guilty people and pathological liars don't want to testify. If the orange slob could tweet, he, of course, would be saying he WANTS to testify, but his lawyers wont "let" him.

He wouldn't talk to a gaggle of commie traitors. 5th Amendment, y'know.

He wouldn't go under oath for anyone, ever, if he can help it. Because he is a pathological liar and a pussy. I am all for subpoenaing him to testify for hearings on his cult's actions.

By the way, you claim the 5th Amendment rights WHILE testifying under oath, not as an excuse not to be sworn in to testify.

Last edited:

I guess the stupid democrats never learned about the 5th amendment either--That makes the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and now the 5th amendment that they have tried to circumvent in the past four years, but they are not trying to do away with the constitution--Sure they aren't.

Do you have the wording of this “demand”?! I’d like to see how demanding the demand was.
What difference does it make, NAZI?

He wouldn't go under oath for anyone, ever, if he can help it. Because he is a pathological liar and a pussy. I am all for subpoenaing him to testify for hearings on his cult's actions.

By the way, you claim the 5th Amendment rights WHILE testifying under oath, not as an excuse not to testify.
You are a special kind of stupid, the 5th guarantees that you do not have to testify in your own behalf (innocent until PROVEN guilty). A foreign concept to democrats. Fifth Amendment Please pay particular attention to the segment on "self incrimination"

By the way, you claim the 5th Amendment rights WHILE testifying under oath, not as an excuse not to be sworn in to testify.
Would you go under oath if you could help it? If you say yes, your a fool and a liar.

Forum List

Back