Democrats Fast-Track Bill To Override Hobby Lobby Decision

Did I prove you were wrong again?

I proved you wrong about everything you said when I brought this up. Your response is to pretend that I am complaining about happy pills.

Grow some balls and admit you fucked up.

Naw, I just linked on one of your posts, where they admitted a jury found this quack guilty of dispensing too many drugs... and after that I ignored it as your usual batshit crazy.

but I do hope someone gets you your happy pills.

It's also avoiding serious discussion with nonsense. Do you really think the point of laws is just to force conformity for the sake of it?

If you think that a law is a bad law, go out and argue why it's a bad law and convince other people to change it.

This law was passed for a good reason. Getting women access to contraception serves the public good. It brings down health care costs.

And denying it to them because your Magic Fairy In The Sky says it's bad is just silly.

[/B]

I have no doubt that if YOU were to have your way, I, and those like me, would be in camps already.

If we continue down the path we are currently on - it won't be much longer.

If I had my way, I'd make sure you get psychological consoling so you can address why you are such a self-loathing Uncle Tom, but that's another discussion.

I have to ask- again- what do you base this on? "Oh my God, they are making sure we get health coverage, just like Hitler did!"

Seriously?

Were I to have my way, I'd make sure that you went back to your public school to learn how to spell.

As far as the "uncle Tom" remark - fuck you, you racist bigot.

I spelled everything fine, and I'm sorry you feel the need to defend people who'd have you riding on the back of the bus.

I wouldn't be bitching if there were 80% of the alternatives still available, and I could buy the other 20% on my own.

You whine about the out-of-pocket costs...but having a baby is a lot more expensive. Do you want Daddy Government to pay for a child's food, clothing, shelter, education, and entertainment through age 26?

Yes, you probably do.

Meanwhile -- you're still a whiny little bitch.

No, I consider the fact we have so many people on welfare to be a profound failure as a country.

Truly,t hat we cannot promise every able bodied American a job because we want to keep labor costs low is absolutely fucking insane.

And, yes, unfortunately, that's the kind of world your sort is creating. A permanent underclass that even if they have jobs, have to rely on the government for food, housing and shelter.

And then you scratch your big monkey cranium when the totally vote for more of that shit.
So, the welfare state is a failure...

...so you keep voting for candidates and incumbents who promise to increase it.

THAT'LL show 'em!!

:cuckoo:

If I had my way, I'd make sure you get psychological consoling so you can address why you are such a self-loathing Uncle Tom, but that's another discussion.
Yes. The "JoeB131 is a racist son of a bitch" discussion.

I have as much patience for Uncle Toms as most other blacks do.

Which is none.
And that dispells the notion that you're a racist son of a bitch...how, exactly?

Blacks call each other "n----r", too. You want in on that? After all, you're a liberal. It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to be racist.

Right?

[

THAT'LL show 'em!!

Actually, it will.

Do you really think a candidate as far left as Obama could have ever gotten elected 20 years ago?

You guys made this mess. You made this mess the day Reagan decided to fire the PATCO workers and told big business that government no longer had the working man's back.

I have to ask- again- what do you base this on? "Oh my God, they are making sure we get health coverage, just like Hitler did!"

Seriously?

Were I to have my way, I'd make sure that you went back to your public school to learn how to spell.

As far as the "uncle Tom" remark - fuck you, you racist bigot.

I spelled everything fine, and I'm sorry you feel the need to defend people who'd have you riding on the back of the bus.
Yeah, RandallFlagg, you black guy, you! Sit down and shut up when a white liberal is talking to you!

Right, Iosef?

Yes. The "JoeB131 is a racist son of a bitch" discussion.

I have as much patience for Uncle Toms as most other blacks do.

Which is none.
And that dispells the notion that you're a racist son of a bitch...how, exactly?

Blacks call each other "n----r", too. You want in on that? After all, you're a liberal. It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to be racist.

Right?

Um. No, making an observation that most self-loathing blacks are just trying way too hard to ingratiate themselves with white folks isn't racist.

It's just an observation.

I mean, I guess if you can make money at it like Ben Carson and his "We shooo is shiftless, boss" tour, that's awesome.

[

THAT'LL show 'em!!

Actually, it will.

Do you really think a candidate as far left as Obama could have ever gotten elected 20 years ago?

You guys made this mess. You made this mess the day Reagan decided to fire the PATCO workers and told big business that government no longer had the working man's back.
That's rich, coming from a guy who believes voting for people who support failed policies will somehow make things better.

You're a loon. :lol:

[

THAT'LL show 'em!!

Actually, it will.

That's rich, coming from a guy who believes voting for people who support failed policies will somehow make things better.

How do you defined "failed'.

Welfare does exactly what it's supposed to do. It keeps people from starving and rioting.

What the failure is that we found it more important to make the rich richer than to make sure everyone had good paying jobs.

That was the failure.

And that's all the GOP.

Senate Democrats are expediting legislation that would override the Supreme Court's decision in the Hobby Lobby case and compel for-profit employers to cover the full range of contraception for their employees, as required by the Affordable Care Act.

The bill, which is co-authored by Sens. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) and Mark Udall (D-Colo.), would ban for-profit companies from refusing to cover any federally guaranteed health benefits for religious reasons, including all 20 forms of contraception detailed in the Affordable Care Act. It would preserve the contraception mandate's current exemption for churches and accommodation for non-profit religious organizations, such as certain hospitals and schools.

A Senate aide told HuffPost that the bill will be introduced as soon as Tuesday night and go directly to the Senate floor as early as next week, without being considered in committee.

"The U.S. Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision opened the door to unprecedented corporate intrusion into our private lives. Coloradans understand that women should never have to ask their bosses for a permission slip to access common forms of birth control or other critical health services," Udall said in a statement. "My common-sense proposal will keep women's private health decisions out of corporate board rooms, because your boss shouldn't be able to dictate what is best for you and your family."

MORE: Democrats Fast-Track Bill To Override Hobby Lobby Decision

Sounds good. Get it done.

So you cannot afford rubbers with your monthly Government check, or do you just spend it all on fire water ?:lol::lol::lol:

I proved you wrong about everything you said when I brought this up. Your response is to pretend that I am complaining about happy pills.

Naw, I just linked on one of your posts, where they admitted a jury found this quack guilty of dispensing too many drugs... and after that I ignored it as your usual batshit crazy.

So the AMA as a tin foil hat group, good to know.

The government sucks at everything it does. The best thing they ever did was the VA, and that agency is killing people left and right simply to make their scheduling goals.

Actually, it will.

Welfare does exactly what it's supposed to do. It keeps people from starving and rioting.

What the failure is that we found it more important to make the rich richer than to make sure everyone had good paying jobs.

That was the failure.

And that's all the GOP.

Welfare is designed to keep people from rioting? And you support it?

And you call me crazy.

The government sucks at everything it does. The best thing they ever did was the VA, and that agency is killing people left and right simply to make their scheduling goals.

The link wasn't what you presented it as... but that's okay, guy, We know you live in your own reality.

Frankly, I want someone keeping an eye on these doctors to make sure they aren't handing out opiates to people who don't need them. I mean, shit, who knows how that could turn out...

limbaugh_drugs.jpg

That was the failure.

And that's all the GOP.

Welfare is designed to keep people from rioting? And you support it?

And you call me crazy.

Um, yeah. You see, funny thing. No one is going to watch their child starve to prove a principle.

No one.

I'm old enough to remember what race riots look like on a national scale. It's not pretty, and it never should have been allowed to get that far.

The link wasn't what you presented it as... but that's okay, guy, We know you live in your own reality.

Frankly, I want someone keeping an eye on these doctors to make sure they aren't handing out opiates to people who don't need them. I mean, shit, who knows how that could turn out...

What did I present it as? I flat out said that it looked like a tin foil hat site to mock you.

I proved you wrong, and now you are obsessed and trying to rewrite the argument. Good luck with that.

What did I present it as? I flat out said that it looked like a tin foil hat site to mock you.

I proved you wrong, and now you are obsessed and trying to rewrite the argument. Good luck with that.

You presented it as the mean old government was telling doctors that they couldn't do their jobs.

Which wasn't the case.

You presented it as the mean old government was telling doctors that they couldn't do their jobs.

Which wasn't the case.

Hmm.

Let me see if I have your position down, the AMA saying "The AMA opposes the criminalization of health care decision making." is not proof that the government is interfering in how doctors treat patients.

Makes sense, if you are a hack.

Forum List

Back