Democrats have learned NOTHING

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They couldnt beat Trump by shit talking & hate speech about him & his followers so here we are months after his rise to top dog status and what are they doing?

The same damn thing. 95% of all the Trump bashing I see is based on him, the man, and very little to do with his policy decisions. No mention of the roaring stock market and low unemployment numbers that were touted regularly by them when Obama was president. No mention of the jobs numbers. Just endless talk about Twitter and Trumps persona.

You idiots have to get a message of your own that doesn't include the personality of others. A message about jobs, energy, a focus on middle America, some ideas on international affairs...etc.

TRUMP IS A POOPY HEAD is not an effective platform.

EVERYONE has learned exactly what a candy ass, whining, little bitch Trump is. If he cant find something to cry about he invents it.

He lies so the media can catch it, and make a story out of it, then he calls them fake media just to stir the shit and get attention ..

Fk him.

• Banned
EVERYONE has learned exactly what a candy ass, whining, little bitch Trump is. If he cant find something to cry about he invents it.

He lies so the media can catch it, and make a story out of it, then he calls them fake media just to stir the shit and get attention ..

Fk him.
I rest my case.

NOTHING about his job performance. Only highschool drama.

Fk him.

Has the media lied?

Fk him.
18486399_1886653978243706_4545303856832234644_n.jpg

They couldnt beat Trump by shit talking & hate speech about him & his followers so here we are months after his rise to top dog status and what are they doing?

The same damn thing. 95% of all the Trump bashing I see is based on him, the man, and very little to do with his policy decisions. No mention of the roaring stock market and low unemployment numbers that were touted regularly by them when Obama was president. No mention of the jobs numbers. Just endless talk about Twitter and Trumps persona.

You idiots have to get a message of your own that doesn't include the personality of others. A message about jobs, energy, a focus on middle America, some ideas on international affairs...etc.

Trump won wih shit talking and hate speech. His election was an anamoly.

Fk him.
I rest my case.

NOTHING about his job performance. Only highschool drama.

you have no case to rest, and Trump has no job performance to report.

next contestant

Trump won wih shit talking and hate speech. His election was an anamoly.
You all keep proving gramps initial post correct every time you reply. Fucking clueless.

Almost everyone who voted for Trump knew exactly what he was, and still took him over the other Repubs and Hillary. Until you understand that extremely simple concept you will continue to be baffled by reality.

Fk him.

Has the media lied?

just Trump

Trump/Obamacare ... another change in course, except ..........

CNN hasn't lied?

respond to this or go back to sleep saggy

Fk him.

Has the media lied?

just Trump

CNN hasn't lied?

That thread proves my point further.

Trump is hand tied by a Congress that is full of diverse opinions on how to deal with it so he's being pragmatic as that is likely his only choice.
Somehow that pragmatism is a problem I guess since you're so used to Obama and the Democratic party walking in lockstep.

Fk him.

Has the media lied?

just Trump

CNN hasn't lied?

Listen toad if you don't want rebuttals get off the thread. You can't answer because it will corner you. Worthless imbecile

Fk him.

Has the media lied?

just Trump

CNN hasn't lied?

That thread proves my point further.

Trump is hand tied by a Congress that is full of diverse opinions on how to deal with it so he's being pragmatic as that is likely his only choice.
Somehow that pragmatism is a problem I guess since you're so used to Obama and the Democratic party walking in lockstep.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRERP DERP

congress had nothing to do with the article in the link I provrded.. NOTHING

like I said, NEXT CONTESTANT

The Dimz are doubling down and guess what happens when you double down and loose again?

As you can see by some of the responses to your thread, and all over the board, and pretty much everywhere else, they're just refusing to look in the mirror.

And I still get my hopes up every time I see a panel of Democrats discussing what they have to do, and every time they ignore the mirror.

The loudest voices on the Left are just nasty, annoying, hateful people. Not the politicians - the regular, everyday, rank & file lefties. And people will vote against that, REGARDLESS of the issues.

A few actual, honest liberals - like the one below - get it. The rest refuse to.

As you can see by some of the responses to your thread, and all over the board, and pretty much everywhere else, they're just refusing to look in the mirror.

And I still get my hopes up every time I see a panel of Democrats discussing what they have to do, and every time they ignore the mirror.

The loudest voices on the Left are just nasty, annoying, hateful people. Not the politicians - the regular, everyday, rank & file lefties. And people will vote against that, REGARDLESS of the issues.

A few actual, honest liberals - like the one below - get it. The rest refuse to.

as you can see, RW's are too chickenshit to comment on the link I provided.

Which had nothing to do with the point of the thread.

I wish I could get some of you to watch the video I posted, which is about the point of the thread.

Which had nothing to do with the point of the thread.

I wish I could get some of you to watch the video I posted, which is about the point of the thread.

post # 2

Holy cow. He's certainly no fan of Trump but he hit the nail on the head.

Forum List

Back