Democrats have nothing to offer Americans but division; race and class warfare

Composition of Congress by Party 1855–2017 - Infoplease
www.infoplease.com › History and Government › US Government
Senate, House. Congress, Years, Total, Dems, Reps, Others, Vacant, Total, Dems, Reps, Others, Vacant. 34th, 1855– ... 40th, 1867–1869, 53, 11, 42, —, —, 193, 49, 143, —, 1. 41st, 1869– .... Democrats organized House due to Republican deaths. 3. ... 21, 1959. Source: Office of the Clerk of the House of Representatives.

You're forgetting that Republicans and Democrats changed ideology in the mid 60's.

good one idiot; more pathetic excuses

tell that to the DEMOCRAT that wont issue marriage licenses to gays

you said they all switched parties

it's just another lib being a crybaby; poor ol Progs; mean ol Republicans stopped them from delivering the Utopia they promised; even when Democrats were actually the MAJORITY!!

:boohoo:

Democrats have plenty to offer America. The problem is that they have chosen to leverage race and class warfare to gain advantage.

Rather than using logic and reason to promote their ideas and ideals (which they certainly could), they have gone with emotion and division.

I don't get it.

Pointing out the fact that Women and minorities continue to suffer discrimination is leveraging to gain advantage?

Democrats have plenty to offer America. The problem is that they have chosen to leverage race and class warfare to gain advantage.

Rather than using logic and reason to promote their ideas and ideals (which they certainly could), they have gone with emotion and division.

I don't get it.

Pointing out the fact that Women and minorities continue to suffer discrimination is leveraging to gain advantage?

THIS IS GREAT!! left-wing Lite and left-wing heavy duty arguing over who isnt as much of a panderer.

Just look what the Left whines about; look what is near and dear to them. For them it is all about dividing Americans and pitting us against each other, It's all about hatred, jealousy and anger. They divide us in the name of tolerance, but that is a joke, it's all just for POWER first, for votes, and to CONTROL YOU!.

They want people who want to be rich to hate the rich, people who are poor and angry to remain poor and angry. They want people of color to despise White people who have done nothing to them at all. They want people who snuck into this country illegally to be placed in front of the line of LEGAL WOULD-BE IMMIGRANTS OF ALL races and nationalities waiting patiently in the LEGAL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM; just so they can PANDER to mostly one ethnic group..........FOR VOTES from the legal voting people in that group.

the Left has nothing to offer Americans but division, pandering and demagoguery.
Face it, your white christian party is becoming a regional party , your ilk cannot survive in a multi racial multicultural America , you loons are freaking out at the demographic shift knowing that you cannot survive as just a white christian party. It is fun watching you lash out and freaking out

Yeah, the Dems are so diverse, how many old white dem guys are running for president? Got any variety there?

Liberals gotta have a victim class in order to force their Orwellian society on America. They can't stand that they live in the freest nation on earth with the most protected civil liberties and civil rights in the world. It's reached ludicrous dimensions when two guys blowing each other become a class of victims.

I don't get it.
"Pointing out"? That's a nice way to put it.

I don't get it.

There is a class war. In an economic environment of limited wealth and resources, there is always a class war.

The class war happens when on class is given advantage over another. As a one percenter, I can tell you that I and others like me have a vast advantage over the middle class in everything we do.

For instance; I fly private between my properties in California, Nevada, NYC, and South Florida. I get the benefit of deducting the cost to reduce my federal taxes, AND, I don't pay State income taxes.

Throughout history, Progressives have always used "Demonize, Divide and Conquer" as their Plan A. Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Fidel, Pol Pot, and Modern Progressives all said essentially the same things: Your enemies (Jews, Kulaks, Capitalists, the 1%, the Waltons) are holding you down!, Give Progressives and we'll make things better

I use facts.

um NO YOU DONT IDIOT
\
you said Republicans were the majority in congress and they werent

stop lying to yourself dummy

I've listed the years. Get over it. You're wrong.

Dems held the Senate from january of 2007 until January of this year

Dems held the House from January of 2007 until jan of 2010

TWO of those years they had the White House as well

STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES

Actually it was the 70's when the Democrats held the White House and a majority in the House and more than 60 seats in the Senate.

you're moving the goalposts again idiot. you had a majority

if the standard is filibuster-proof or veto-proof majority Republicans didnt have that either

AGAIN stop lying to YOURSELF

I stated over the last 45 years. No goal post has been harmed.

I don't get it.

There is a class war. In an economic environment of limited wealth and resources, there is always a class war.

The class war happens when on class is given advantage over another. As a one percenter, I can tell you that I and others like me have a vast advantage over the middle class in everything we do.

For instance; I fly private between my properties in California, Nevada, NYC, and South Florida. I get the benefit of deducting the cost to reduce my federal taxes, AND, I don't pay State income taxes.

you need to give more to the government voluntarily leftard. what is stopping you from refusing to take the deductions?

Throughout history, Progressives have always used "Demonize, Divide and Conquer" as their Plan A. Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Fidel, Pol Pot, and Modern Progressives all said essentially the same things: Your enemies (Jews, Kulaks, Capitalists, the 1%, the Waltons) are holding you down!, Give Progressives and we'll make things better

I use facts.

um NO YOU DONT IDIOT
\
you said Republicans were the majority in congress and they werent

stop lying to yourself dummy

I've listed the years. Get over it. You're wrong.

no you didnt idiot. again stop lyin to yourself

Democrats get ahead by getting people fired up that someone is screwing them.
So low wage workers are being screwed by employers.
Women are being screwed by men
Gays are being screwed by Christians
Blacks are being screwed by police and by white people
Immigrants are being screwed by racists
etc etc
It's the only way they can win elections is to push this crap.

Somebody is screwing them. Employers.

etc etc

planes leave hourly

Fed: Gap Between Rich, Poor Americans Widened During ...
www.wsj.com/.../fed-gap-between-rich-poor-ame...
The Wall Street Journal
Sep 4, 2014 - Fed: Gap Between Rich, Poor Americans Widened During Recovery .... After 6 years of Obama and the Federal Reserve Bank's Keynesian ... Do a little research, income inequality ALWAYS grows under progressive politics.

I guess you forgot that yesterday you were ranting about the Bush economic policies were still in effect.

the point remains the same IDIOT; if they are whose fault is that?

and why did they get WORSE ON THE PROGRESSIVE WATCH???

'Progressives' aren't in control for one thing.

The Progressive in power still holds to veto pen.

To veto what?

etc etc

planes leave hourly

That is how you lose an argument.

Composition of Congress by Party 1855–2017 - Infoplease
www.infoplease.com › History and Government › US Government
Senate, House. Congress, Years, Total, Dems, Reps, Others, Vacant, Total, Dems, Reps, Others, Vacant. 34th, 1855– ... 40th, 1867–1869, 53, 11, 42, —, —, 193, 49, 143, —, 1. 41st, 1869– .... Democrats organized House due to Republican deaths. 3. ... 21, 1959. Source: Office of the Clerk of the House of Representatives.

You're forgetting that Republicans and Democrats changed ideology in the mid 60's.

good one idiot; more pathetic excuses

tell that to the DEMOCRAT that wont issue marriage licenses to gays

you said they all switched parties

I stated they switched ideology.

Let's not let the one BAD Democrat soil the rest.

Liberals gotta have a victim class in order to force their Orwellian society on America. They can't stand that they live in the freest nation on earth with the most protected civil liberties and civil rights in the world. It's reached ludicrous dimensions when two guys blowing each other become a class of victims.

The fact that there actually is a victim class is the problem. Thank Republicans for that.

I don't get it.
"Pointing out"? That's a nice way to put it.

Some one has to point out fact.

Forum List

Back