Democrats Have Opposed Electoral College Last 3 Presidents...Now Oppose GOP Doing So

You are splitting hairs. The Election was contested.
You are ignoring reality that does not suit your purpose.

Do you deny that Trump supporters are claiming this is an attempt to keep Trump in office?

Why don't you show me something from 2016 about this happening.
Gee Stupidus, you and Carefornone are truly stupid. ELEVEN times Dems tried to stop certifications in Congress in 2016 alone. Google is your friend.
Stupidus
:laughing0301:
Can I steal that?
Always cracks me up when you undereducated morons try to twist my screen name into an insult.

You guys are so fucking stupid.

SMH.

I agree, in fact all name twisting is moronic. The way they will twist the presidents names, they think it is ingenious but it just lowers people’s respect for the poster. Just call people by the name. I’m so tired of Dumbama, or Tramp, just all stupid.

Gee Stupidus, you and Carefornone are truly stupid. ELEVEN times Dems tried to stop certifications in Congress in 2016 alone. Google is your friend.
Stupidus
Can I steal that?
Always cracks me up when you undereducated morons try to twist my screen name into an insult.

SMH.

I agree, in fact all name twisting is moronic. The way they will twist the presidents names, they think it is ingenious but it just lowers people’s respect for the poster. Just call people by the name. I’m so tired of Dumbama, or Tramp, just all stupid.
As far as tRump, I'll stop when he does.

My name, btw, is already self-deprecating.

You are splitting hairs. The Election was contested.
You are ignoring reality that does not suit your purpose.

Do you deny that Trump supporters are claiming this is an attempt to keep Trump in office?

Some are, many are outright contesting the election. This Election has left many Americans with uncertainty and doubt as to its validity. The ad-hoc Mail In voting introduced in 2020 and dynamic voting regulations has a lot to do with that.

Without this antiquated electoral vote system, we wouldn't have Trump and hundreds of thousands of American deaths due to his ignorance and stupidity. Need to start calling it the trumpdemic.

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.

Be childish, not my issue.

As far as You bitching about others calling you names, the will stop when you do, what goes around, comes around.

Democrats believe the President in this day and age of ease in informing oneself, that the popular vote is a better means of selecting and electing our President vs.the antiquated, and now rendered non purposeful, electoral college...

The president should be chosen by one man(woman) one vote, like all other elected figures....

So that is part of the Democratic platform?
I said no such thing.

I simply explained the view of the Democrats who do support the popular vote over the electoral college, and why they support it.

I was against such a rule before this election..... now watching this scam and abuse by Trump going to legislatures to over turn the electoral college with their friendly alternative electors, before the election even took place, let alone afterwards, and his court cases and his abuse of his power to convince republican congressmen to interfere and discard the electors of the people, and that there were 8 fricking MILLION more votes for Biden than Trump .....and we are fighting about who won the fricking election for the USA all because of a cheater n chief and a handful of states and just a couple of thousands of votes making the decision for the 80 some million and more other Biden voters.....

I am not so certain changing to a popular vote may not be our only choice....

So “Democrats believe the President in this day and age of ease in informing oneself, that the popular vote is a better means of selecting and electing our President vs.the antiquated, and now rendered non purposeful, electoral college...”

That is what you claimed, where is a link to support your assertion?

As far as what Trump is trying to do is no different than what Democrats tried in 2016. ‘It Is Over’: Democrats’ Efforts to Deny Trump Presidency Fail (Published 2017)

The difference between 2016 and 2020 is the media is just hyping what Trump wants to do and downplayed 2016 because it would not absolutely work. This is nothing but a media driven drama, come Tuesday, Biden will be declared the winner, the Electoral College will have worked as it always has.

You can change the Electoral College, good luck.

Enjoy the fake drama and come Tuesday it will make no difference, the media will jump on the next drama story.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?

It was 6 boisterous Democrats, they did NOT make it OFFICIAL by putting it in writing nor by getting a Senator to sign off.

There were not 140 US Repub Congressmen and a Repub Senator to make it official....there was not a delay in accepting the State certified votes nor with all of the fake news sites like OANN and News Max and Fox with the promotion of it to the whole world.....

Not one of those Republicans believes their s will do anything to change the results of the State certified electors....

What they are doing enmass, weakens our Nation and the peaceful transfer of power, we have had for over 200 plus years.

YOU SUPPORTING IT, WEAKEN our Nation nd have chosen the political party of Trump, above our Country....imo.

But heh, why not? It's par for the course with Trump and his flock.

Democrats believe the President in this day and age of ease in informing oneself, that the popular vote is a better means of selecting and electing our President vs.the antiquated, and now rendered non purposeful, electoral college...

The president should be chosen by one man(woman) one vote, like all other elected figures....

I said no such thing.

I simply explained the view of the Democrats who do support the popular vote over the electoral college, and why they support it.

I was against such a rule before this election..... now watching this scam and abuse by Trump going to legislatures to over turn the electoral college with their friendly alternative electors, before the election even took place, let alone afterwards, and his court cases and his abuse of his power to convince republican congressmen to interfere and discard the electors of the people, and that there were 8 fricking MILLION more votes for Biden than Trump .....and we are fighting about who won the fricking election for the USA all because of a cheater n chief and a handful of states and just a couple of thousands of votes making the decision for the 80 some million and more other Biden voters.....

So “Democrats believe the President in this day and age of ease in informing oneself, that the popular vote is a better means of selecting and electing our President vs.the antiquated, and now rendered non purposeful, electoral college...”

As far as what Trump is trying to do is no different than what Democrats tried in 2016. ‘It Is Over’: Democrats’ Efforts to Deny Trump Presidency Fail (Published 2017)

The difference between 2016 and 2020 is the media is just hyping what Trump wants to do and downplayed 2016 because it would not absolutely work. This is nothing but a media driven drama, come Tuesday, Biden will be declared the winner, the Electoral College will have worked as it always has.

Enjoy the fake drama and come Tuesday it will make no difference, the media will jump on the next drama story.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?

It was 6 boisterous Democrats, they did NOT make it OFFICIAL by putting it in writing nor by getting a Senator to sign off.

There were not 140 US Repub Congressmen and a Repub Senator to make it official....there was not a delay in accepting the State certified votes nor with all of the fake news sites like OANN and News Max and Fox with the promotion of it to the whole world.....

Not one of those Republicans believes their s will do anything to change the results of the State certified electors....

What they are doing enmass, weakens our Nation and the peaceful transfer of power, we have had for over 200 plus years.

YOU SUPPORTING IT, WEAKEN our Nation nd have chosen the political party of Trump, above our Country....imo.

You and Trump supporters live in an alternative world.

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.

Be childish, not my issue.

As far as You bitching about others calling you names, the will stop when you do, what goes around, comes around.
Oh, I'm not "bitching". I'm laughing at you.

Some are, many are outright contesting the election. This Election has left many Americans with uncertainty and doubt as to its validity. The ad-hoc Mail In voting introduced in 2020 and dynamic voting regulations has a lot to do with that.
Mail in voting has been a part of our elections for over a century. The failure of the Republican leadership is why people have doubt. Not because of facts or reason, but because their leaders engender ignorance of facts and reason for personal reasons at the expense of the nation.

I read the article, too. They did not have a single official objection. The congress never went to chambers to consider and vote on any EC votes. It was simply people who got up and said I Object! And Joe told them to sit down and shut up.
Sorry dummy. Your lies don’t change facts. You assholes have done this multiple times. Now you can sit down and shut up while we REAL Americans put you in your place idiot.

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.
Says the absolute moron claiming there was no objection in 2016. Crawl back under your rock you uneducated moron.

I read the article, too. They did not have a single official objection. The congress never went to chambers to consider and vote on any EC votes. It was simply people who got up and said I Object! And Joe told them to sit down and shut up.
Sorry dummy. Your lies don’t change facts. You assholes have done this multiple times. Now you can sit down and shut up while we REAL Americans put you in your place idiot.
tRumplings are about as far as you can get from "real Americans".

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.
Says the absolute moron claiming there was no objection in 2016. Crawl back under your rock you uneducated moron.

I'll give you the same chance I gave whatever numb-nuts started this crap. Why don't you show me something from 2016 proving that.

I said no such thing.

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

You and Trump supporters live in an alternative world.
Every word she said is FACT. Who is living in the alternate world, again?

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.

I'll give you the same chance I gave whatever numb-nuts started this crap. Why don't you show me something from 2016 proving that.
Hey asshole,try Google. Oh that’s right, you won’t because you get destroyed again. Eleven objections that have been outlined in this thread moron. Learn to read Stupidus.

STFU you commie asshole. You’re just an idiot. Watch what happens in a few days. You won’t like it.

Stupidus
Can I steal that?

SMH.

Hey asshole,try Google. Oh that’s right, you won’t because you get destroyed again. Eleven objections that have been outlined in this thread moron. Learn to read Stupidus.
You aren't showing me because you can't.

And you're too stupid to even manage a decent insult.

I expect you'll be going "neener neener neener" next.

STFU you commie asshole. You’re just an idiot. Watch what happens in a few days. You won’t like it.
^wants to overturn election and install dictator, calls me "commie bastard".

I can't be the only one seeing the irony here.

Forum List

Back