Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

People think I am kidding. We are on the brink. Based on the responses from most conservatives on this site, it probably reflects how most think.

We will deserve what we get. It's going to be bad.

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.

Looks like you adore lawless Dykes.

Sounds like another bunch of wingnuts fantasizing about violence if they don't get their way.

The Dems want to impeach a President for trying to expose a crime & then elect the person who committed the crime.

You can’t make this shit up.

sure they can

in fact, give 'em a week or two, and they'll probably add martians

maxresdefault.jpg

~S~

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Do you really think that you are being a responsible citizen, a patriot by posting this inflammatory shit?

I believe he is!
Dems have declared war and they are the visible enemy to freedom and liberty.

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Do you really think that you are being a responsible citizen, a patriot by posting this inflammatory shit?

I believe he is!
Dems have declared war and they are the visible enemy to freedom and liberty.
Horseshit! We are defending the Constitution and the rule of law! T-Rump has no respect for the constitution or the law. He is arrogant and ignorant A dangerous combination of stupid and crazy!

Responsible, patriotic citizens have throughout history tended to defend their form of government against both foreign and domestic enemies.

The Democrats have openly chosen to become the domestic enemy of note. If we have a dust-up, it will be on them.

Forum List

Back