Democrats Quit Party In Droves

Its about as relevant as the people who say they are republican who voted for trump last cycle but will not vote for Trump this cycle

Sorry who is that crowd? Or are you meaning the Neo-Conservatives who voted for Trump last time in the HOPE he'd start some NEW Wars in The Middle East and when he DID NOT now they are ALL going to vote for Senile Creepy Joe because he CAN be easily manipulated due to him being Senile into starting some NEW Wars in The Middle East.

Peopling calling in and saying they will vote republican. Okay real scientific. Sounds like republicans calling in.

Not voting for Trump:

• Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah): The party's 2012 presidential nominee said in February that he will not support Trump shortly after he voted to convict the president on one count in his impeachment trial.
  • John Bolton: Trump's former national security adviser said he will not vote for Biden or Trump and hopes that history remembers Trump "as a one-term president."
  • Jeff Flake: The Arizona Senator said he will not vote for Trump, but added that he's never voted for a Democrat for president, per The Washington Post.
  • William H. McRaven: McRaven, who led the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, has publicly criticized the president. He told The New York Times, "This fall, it's time for a new leadership in this country — Republican, Democrat or independent."
Voting for Biden:

• Colin Powell: The former secretary of state under George W. Bush and retired four-star general said that he will support Biden because he believes that Trump has "drifted away" from the Constitution.
  • Carly Fiorina: The 2016 presidential candidate said she will support Biden because she believes he is "a person of humility and empathy and character," per The Atlantic.
  • John Kasich: The former Ohio governor and 2016 presidential candidate is not only endorsing Biden, but also speaking at the DNC to support the former vice president.
  • Miles Taylor: The former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff officially endorsed Biden saying, "Even though I'm not a Democrat, even though I disagree on key issues, I'm confident that Joe Biden will protect the country."
On the fence:

• Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska): Murkowski, one of Trump's consistent foils in the Senate, said that she was "struggling" to support the president's re-election after James Mattis, the former defense secretary, issued a public rebuke.
see the difference between real names and people calling in.
My opinion of the president holds more value to the people I have direct contact with than those deep staters you just listed

Its about as relevant as the people who say they are republican who voted for trump last cycle but will not vote for Trump this cycle

Sorry who is that crowd? Or are you meaning the Neo-Conservatives who voted for Trump last time in the HOPE he'd start some NEW Wars in The Middle East and when he DID NOT now they are ALL going to vote for Senile Creepy Joe because he CAN be easily manipulated due to him being Senile into starting some NEW Wars in The Middle East.

Peopling calling in and saying they will vote republican. Okay real scientific. Sounds like republicans calling in.

Not voting for Trump:

• Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah): The party's 2012 presidential nominee said in February that he will not support Trump shortly after he voted to convict the president on one count in his impeachment trial.
  • John Bolton: Trump's former national security adviser said he will not vote for Biden or Trump and hopes that history remembers Trump "as a one-term president."
  • Jeff Flake: The Arizona Senator said he will not vote for Trump, but added that he's never voted for a Democrat for president, per The Washington Post.
  • William H. McRaven: McRaven, who led the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, has publicly criticized the president. He told The New York Times, "This fall, it's time for a new leadership in this country — Republican, Democrat or independent."
Voting for Biden:

• Colin Powell: The former secretary of state under George W. Bush and retired four-star general said that he will support Biden because he believes that Trump has "drifted away" from the Constitution.
  • Carly Fiorina: The 2016 presidential candidate said she will support Biden because she believes he is "a person of humility and empathy and character," per The Atlantic.
  • John Kasich: The former Ohio governor and 2016 presidential candidate is not only endorsing Biden, but also speaking at the DNC to support the former vice president.
  • Miles Taylor: The former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff officially endorsed Biden saying, "Even though I'm not a Democrat, even though I disagree on key issues, I'm confident that Joe Biden will protect the country."
On the fence:

• Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska): Murkowski, one of Trump's consistent foils in the Senate, said that she was "struggling" to support the president's re-election after James Mattis, the former defense secretary, issued a public rebuke.
My opinion of the president holds more value to the people I have direct contact with than those deep staters you just listed

But but but The Deep State is a Conspiracy Theory or whatever :rolleyes-41: Leftists aka Communists really are a piece of work. I forgot to mention, not actually related to my OP per se, but I was hearing that the feral Black Neo-Marxist mob aka BLM have been invoking Martin Luther King Jr now, illustrating what a crowd of uneducated low IQ Muppet Thug Boi's they are EVERYONE knows that Martin Luther King Jr was for NON-VIOLENCE and as such he would have been 100% AGAINST the Burn Loot Murder crowds feral violence and destruction.

This is the latest broadcast from Tim Pool, it's pretty long it's 28 minutes. It illustrates something that happened in 2016 but for obviously different reasons, this is regarding Professional Polling and those who are Polled do NOT always tell the Pollsters the correct answer, they will sometimes say they are going to vote for the opposite candidate they will ACTUALLY be voting for and/or they say they are Undecided when they are NOT.

Anyhow Tim Pool has his latest broadcast mainly about the below, the amount of Democrats calling into CSPAN during the Republican Convention who are furious at the Democrat Party for their support of the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem across America and that because of this they are saying they are going to vote for Donald Trump.

There have been several threads about how the Democrat Party is now freaking out because their OWN Polling is showing that their support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem IS having a NEGATIVE effect on Creepy Joe and Kameltoe Harris' numbers and so the whole Tim Pool broadcast about the situation with large amounts of Democrats calling into CSPAN to say they are going to vote for Donald Trump is very probably an accurate situation, going on the Democrats freaking at their OWN Polling numbers re. the Anarchy THEY have ENCOURAGED and SUPPORTED.

View attachment 381362

View attachment 381367

These are all lies because there is no support for rioting.

This is the latest broadcast from Tim Pool, it's pretty long it's 28 minutes. It illustrates something that happened in 2016 but for obviously different reasons, this is regarding Professional Polling and those who are Polled do NOT always tell the Pollsters the correct answer, they will sometimes say they are going to vote for the opposite candidate they will ACTUALLY be voting for and/or they say they are Undecided when they are NOT.

Anyhow Tim Pool has his latest broadcast mainly about the below, the amount of Democrats calling into CSPAN during the Republican Convention who are furious at the Democrat Party for their support of the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem across America and that because of this they are saying they are going to vote for Donald Trump.

There have been several threads about how the Democrat Party is now freaking out because their OWN Polling is showing that their support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem IS having a NEGATIVE effect on Creepy Joe and Kameltoe Harris' numbers and so the whole Tim Pool broadcast about the situation with large amounts of Democrats calling into CSPAN to say they are going to vote for Donald Trump is very probably an accurate situation, going on the Democrats freaking at their OWN Polling numbers re. the Anarchy THEY have ENCOURAGED and SUPPORTED.

View attachment 381362

View attachment 381367

Kamala Harris is, see my post # 14 and it's in her OWN WORDS via a video. She refers to the rioting as a "Movement" and says that it SHOULD continue and continue for X amount of months.

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

But but but The Deep State is a Conspiracy Theory or whatever :rolleyes-41: Leftists aka Communists really are a piece of work. I forgot to mention, not actually related to my OP per se, but I was hearing that the feral Black Neo-Marxist mob aka BLM have been invoking Martin Luther King Jr now, illustrating what a crowd of uneducated low IQ Muppet Thug Boi's they are EVERYONE knows that Martin Luther King Jr was for NON-VIOLENCE and as such he would have been 100% AGAINST the Burn Loot Murder crowds feral violence and destruction.
You don't even know what a Communist is. And these are the real murderers; Trump Supporters Rush to Defend One of Their Own Who Killed Protesters in Kenosha

View attachment 381362

View attachment 381367

Kamala Harris is, see my post # 14 and it's in her OWN WORDS via a video. She refers to the rioting as a "Movement" and says that it SHOULD continue and continue for X amount of months.

Your video is of Harris talking about protesting, not rioting. Why do you lie? Her own words say nothing about rioting. Again, you are a liar. Totally disgusting. You should be ashamed. What is the minute and seconds from that video where she said "rioting?"

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

You support a thief who stole money from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? Where is your moral shame. Have you signed an agreement with the devil?What a bunch of deplorable human scum.

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

You don't even know what a Communist is. And these are the real murderers; Trump Supporters Rush to Defend One of Their Own Who Killed Protesters in Kenosha

"You don't even know what a Communist is."

Clown Shoes we ALREADY had this exchange on TUESDAY.

1598661340486.png

^^^^ And I REFER you AGAIN to the response I gave you on Tuesday:

1598661412997.png

1598661433482.png

"And these are the real murderers; Trump Supporters Rush to Defend One of Their Own Who Killed Protesters in Kenosha"

It wasn't murder he was DEFENDING himself against a feral Commie mob of The Great Unwashed and Kyle Rittenhouse is a HERO and should be given a MEDAL, he killed a filthy Commie who was also a CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST who served 11 years in prison for child rape, the one he blew the arm off has an arrest record for RAPING, TORTURING and BEATING UP his ex-girlfriend and the other one he killed was just a regular filthy Commie.

The ONLY good Commie is a DEAD Commie. Zero Tolerance. Period. End Of.

View attachment 381362

View attachment 381367

Your video is of Harris talking about protesting, not rioting. Why do you lie? Her own words say nothing about rioting. Again, you are a liar. Totally disgusting. You should be ashamed. What is the minute and seconds from that video where she said "rioting?"

EXCEPT they are NOT protesting are they, they are literally rioting. They are NO PEACEFUL PROTESTS.

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

and you are a liar
You may not think yourself a communist but you align yourself with communist
You can deny the leftists are terrorist but their actions show they are terrorists.

These are Biden supporters....Twitter turned the sound off turn it on and listen to the dumfuck, violent Biden supporters.

A few more Biden supporters harassing innocent folks....

Rand Paul attacked by Biden voters

"Say her name" (Breonna Taylor) is what the rioters are yelling at Paul who actually introduced the "Breonna Taylor Act" to prohibit no-knock warrants. These rioters are dumbfuck, violent assholes.

Last edited:

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

"You don't even know what a Communist is."

Clown Shoes we ALREADY had this exchange on TUESDAY.

View attachment 381433

^^^^ And I REFER you AGAIN to the response I gave you on Tuesday:

View attachment 381434
View attachment 381435

"And these are the real murderers; Trump Supporters Rush to Defend One of Their Own Who Killed Protesters in Kenosha"

It wasn't murder he was DEFENDING himself against a feral Commie mob of The Great Unwashed and Kyle Rittenhouse is a HERO and should be given a MEDAL, he killed a filthy Commie who was also a CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST who served 11 years in prison for child rape, the one he blew the arm off has an arrest record for RAPING, TORTURING and BEATING UP his ex-girlfriend and the other one he killed was just a regular filthy Commie.

The ONLY good Commie is a DEAD Commie. Zero Tolerance. Period. End Of.
All that and you still can't tell us what a Communist is. Lol! Again, I proved you to be the liar that you are. Telling us your family murdered communists does not tell us what one is. This is too funny folks. Damn, talk about the ultimate fail. Folks, they can't tell us what a Communist is, because there is no one on the Left to compare a Communist to. There are no intelligent arguments for such a thing. But ha, picking off all the lies is fun.

Your statement "support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem" is BS. Those who commit crimes are NOT supported by Biden or the former prosecutor, Harris.

The extremists on the political Right are fanning the violence among peaceful protesters to appeal to naive law & order narratives by the lying Trumpsters.

Maybe you should stop with your BS because I do actually have a higher IQ than you obviously do and can shoot down your BS.

Such as:

"Your statement "support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem" is BS. Those who commit crimes are NOT supported by Biden or the former prosecutor, Harris."

Kameltoe Harris LESS than 24 hours ago SUPPORTED the rioters and said the mayhem SHOULD CONTINUE for many more months. She refers to the rioting as a "Movement"

The below video is from LESS than 24 hours ago, Kamala Harris says the riots SHOULD continue and SHOULD continue AFTER the Election and she smiles her way through saying all of that. So she's FOR the rioting and FOR the rioting to CONTINUE for MANY MONTHS = NO Condemning them, Creepy Joe of course is NOT the Candidate, Harris IS the Candidate and so peoples should ignore EVERYTHING the Senile old man in the basements babbles and instead LISTEN to what Harris says.

Kamala Harris in the below clip says that the rioting SHOULD continue, it SHOULD continue and there is NO WAY Leftists can spin THAT into that she is condemning anything, when she is ENCOURAGING it to CONTINUE.

In the below video at 5 minutes and 23 seconds we have this below exchange:

• Colbert: And I want to make clear that I know there are protests still happening across the United States. I'm just not seeing the reporting on it that I saw in the first few weeks..."

Harris
    : And they're not going to stop. Not going to stop. This is a movement. I'm telling you. They are not going to stop.

And everyone beware. . . because they are not going to stop and they are not going to stop before Election Day in November and they are not going to stop after Election Day.

And everyone should take note of that -- on both levels.

They are not going to let up -- and they should not. And we should not."

Colbert
    : Senator we're going to take a quick break...

If you believe in "IQ" as an indicator of overall intelligence, then your continued BS reflects a score of an IDIOT.
Not only is that Colbert video you posted from the June 18 show (not yesterday), but Harris only talked about PROTESTERS trying to achieve justice under the LAW.
Your lie (stupidity?) "Harris LESS than 24 hours ago SUPPORTED the rioters" is laughable!!

• Love
Reactions: BWK
All that and you still can't tell us what a Communist is. Lol! Again, I proved you to be the liar that you are. Telling us your family murdered communists does not tell us what one is. This is too funny folks. Damn, talk about the ultimate fail. Folks, they can't tell us what a Communist is, because there is no one on the Left to compare a Communist to. There are no intelligent arguments for such a thing. But ha, picking off all the lies is fun.
Look in the mirror, dufus.

Not voting for Trump:

Voting for Biden:

On the fence:

and you are a liar
You may not think yourself a communist but you align yourself with communist
You can deny the leftists are terrorist but their actions show they are terrorists.
Again, the Right has proven to be totally brain dead on the subject of Communism, because there is zero documentation that ties a Communist to Democrats. It's always been the big lie, and they can't fix it. Lol! They lost the argument, because they have no argument. Lying about this is all they know.

Check this out.

The Democrats were calling in stating they are leaving the party. They've had enough of the "peaceful protests".

Democrats cancelling themselves is Hillaryous.

Yet, more people viewed the DNC convention than the RNC convention.

Get some brain skills. All the Republicans watched the DNC and Democrats didn't watch the RNC.

Your statement "support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem" is BS. Those who commit crimes are NOT supported by Biden or the former prosecutor, Harris.

The extremists on the political Right are fanning the violence among peaceful protesters to appeal to naive law & order narratives by the lying Trumpsters.

Maybe you should stop with your BS because I do actually have a higher IQ than you obviously do and can shoot down your BS.

Such as:

"Your statement "support for the rioting, looting, violence and general mayhem" is BS. Those who commit crimes are NOT supported by Biden or the former prosecutor, Harris."

Kameltoe Harris LESS than 24 hours ago SUPPORTED the rioters and said the mayhem SHOULD CONTINUE for many more months. She refers to the rioting as a "Movement"

The below video is from LESS than 24 hours ago, Kamala Harris says the riots SHOULD continue and SHOULD continue AFTER the Election and she smiles her way through saying all of that. So she's FOR the rioting and FOR the rioting to CONTINUE for MANY MONTHS = NO Condemning them, Creepy Joe of course is NOT the Candidate, Harris IS the Candidate and so peoples should ignore EVERYTHING the Senile old man in the basements babbles and instead LISTEN to what Harris says.

Kamala Harris in the below clip says that the rioting SHOULD continue, it SHOULD continue and there is NO WAY Leftists can spin THAT into that she is condemning anything, when she is ENCOURAGING it to CONTINUE.

In the below video at 5 minutes and 23 seconds we have this below exchange:

• Colbert: And I want to make clear that I know there are protests still happening across the United States. I'm just not seeing the reporting on it that I saw in the first few weeks..."

Harris
    : And they're not going to stop. Not going to stop. This is a movement. I'm telling you. They are not going to stop.

And everyone beware. . . because they are not going to stop and they are not going to stop before Election Day in November and they are not going to stop after Election Day.

And everyone should take note of that -- on both levels.

They are not going to let up -- and they should not. And we should not."

Colbert
    : Senator we're going to take a quick break...

If you believe in "IQ" as an indicator of overall intelligence, then your continued BS reflects a score of an IDIOT.
Not only is that Colbert video you posted from the June 18 show (not yesterday), but Harris only talked about PROTESTERS trying to achieve justice under the LAW.
Your lie (stupidity?) "Harris LESS than 24 hours ago SUPPORTED the rioters" is laughable!!

Thanks! And she has nothing to defend but her own lies that caught up with her. These are pathetic losers looking for a way out and lies are all they have. Totally disgusting.

Forum List

Back