Democrats say Democrats have gone off the rails

If moderates from both parties would hurry up and realize that they could dominate for decades by spinning off, joining together, and building a centrist platform, we might one day have a rational, functional federal government once again.
If it isn't happening now, it may not happen. I've been hoping for it, but it may be that enough Americans are now accustomed to this madness, and just don't care.

An important part of the decay in our culture has been this shameless lowering of standards and expectations. Maybe we'll just settle for a permanent kindergarten food fight.

It may be that the only chance we have here is that enough brave & honest politicians in both parties say that enough is enough. Loudly. Not holding my breath there, either.
I was not a fan of his policies, but Obama did not lower standards of civility. There's no way to place the Birther shit on the dems. People like Moscow Mitch lacked the balls to stand up back in 2010 or so. Hillary was a crook and enabled Slick to at least sexually harass, but that's sort of a different story. It was not a public attack based on race or something or belittling people about the physical attributes because you don't like their politics or something.

Nikki Haley to her credit tweeted out about Trump's continued personal attacks on Cummings. I'd be proud to vote for her someday.

If moderates from both parties would hurry up and realize that they could dominate for decades by spinning off, joining together, and building a centrist platform, we might one day have a rational, functional federal government once again.
If it isn't happening now, it may not happen. I've been hoping for it, but it may be that enough Americans are now accustomed to this madness, and just don't care.

An important part of the decay in our culture has been this shameless lowering of standards and expectations. Maybe we'll just settle for a permanent kindergarten food fight.

It may be that the only chance we have here is that enough brave & honest politicians in both parties say that enough is enough. Loudly. Not holding my breath there, either.
I was not a fan of his policies, but Obama did not lower standards of civility. There's no way to place the Birther shit on the dems. People like Moscow Mitch lacked the balls to stand up back in 2010 or so. Hillary was a crook and enabled Slick to at least sexually harass, but that's sort of a different story. It was not a public attack based on race or something or belittling people about the physical attributes because you don't like their politics or something.

Nikki Haley to her credit tweeted out about Trump's continued personal attacks on Cummings. I'd be proud to vote for her someday.
Yep, he couldn't have been more different, intellectually or temperamentally, than his successor.

Yep, he couldn't have been more different, intellectually or temperamentally, than his successor.
You two are cute. How does it taste? Salty? I heard it tastes salty.
Well it is sad to see where Trump has lowered the bar … but it's not like you Trumpanzees didn't know he was a fuck for a human being.

Well it is sad to see where Trump has lowered the bar … but it's not like you Trumpanzees didn't know he was a fuck for a human being.
Is that what you call black Trump voters you racist fuck?

Trumpanzees?

You stupid racist fuck.

And any dem is better than the disgusting pos in the White House

How did that work in 2004 when the battle cry was anyone but Bush? How'd it work in 2016? It doesn't matter if they're better than Donald. Right now the Democrats are making asses out of themselves, and if they keep it up they're going to lose spectacularly, regardless of who is "better".

Trumpanzees?

You stupid racist fuck.

Lol. Okaaaay. Perhaps you should take the gigantic orange cock out of your maw so we can understand you better.

Lol...

The left call black Trump voters...

Trumpanzees

LOL

What fucking racists

Trumpanzees?
You stupid racist fuck.
Wipe Trump's cum off you face, asshole.

Trumpanzees?
You stupid racist fuck.
Shut up you fucking racist.

Have to admit. Trumpanzees, is pretty creative.

Black Trump voters are called Trumpanzees everyone.

LOL

I’ll agree Clinton was detestable but the polls were wrong then & it’s foolish to put stock in them now.

The NY Times disagrees the economy is slowing down...

U.S. Economy Slows, Denying Trump 3% Talking Point

Again only way Trump loses is if the economy tanks. People aren’t going to vote to have their taxes raised, their guns seized, & their healthcare centrally managed. That’s what the Democrats are offering & it’s a losing platform.

The polls got it mostly right in 2016. It said Hillary would win by 3% and she won by 2%.

The economy will be toast by the time next november rolls around and so will Trump.

And any dem is better than the disgusting pos in the White House

How did that work in 2004 when the battle cry was anyone but Bush? How'd it work in 2016? It doesn't matter if they're better than Donald. Right now the Democrats are making asses out of themselves, and if they keep it up they're going to lose spectacularly, regardless of who is "better".
We would have done much better if bush was never president.

Your point?

Trumpanzees?
You stupid racist fuck.

LOL
You calling anyone else a racist is hysterical funny.

Trumpkin white trash crack me up

I’ll agree Clinton was detestable but the polls were wrong then & it’s foolish to put stock in them now.

The NY Times disagrees the economy is slowing down...

U.S. Economy Slows, Denying Trump 3% Talking Point

Again only way Trump loses is if the economy tanks. People aren’t going to vote to have their taxes raised, their guns seized, & their healthcare centrally managed. That’s what the Democrats are offering & it’s a losing platform.

The polls got it mostly right in 2016. It said Hillary would win by 3% and she won by 2%.

The economy will be toast by the time next november rolls around and so will Trump.
The Progs will pass tens of trillions of dollars to help people that are peasants and 90% of the peasants won't see a dime as the special interest ones receive the booty.

As one who is no fan of Trump, it's not pleasant to watch what's happening to the Democratic party. And this is exactly what concerned me the morning I woke up to find that Trump had (gulp) won: That the reaction and pushback would be so insane and severe that 2020 would be an election of crazies, no matter WHICH party won.

When Barack Obama is now to the right of you, this quickly, something is seriously, profoundly wrong.

More and more Democrats are beginning to speak out, and hopefully things will, uh, "change" a bit.

Donald Trump Is Burning the Constitution, and the Biggest Villain at the Democratic Debate Was… Barack Obama?!
The Battle Over Barack Obama’s Legacy at the Democratic Debates
‘Stay away from Barack’: Dems seethe over criticism of Obama
Barack Obama worries about progressives' 'rigidity' leading to party infighting - CNNPolitics
Begala: Democrats Setting Themselves Up To Lose To Trump By Running Far To The Left In Primary

There don't seem to be so many Democrats left on USMB, but I'd like to get your opinion on this.
We are going to end up with two Trupian candidates next round. Rather than returning to sanity, the dems seem to think that the way to win is out Trump Trump.

We would have done much better if bush was never president.

Your point?

His point quite obviously is, declaring the Democratic candidate to be better than the Republican unfailingly elects the latter. So, in order to get a Democrat elected, Democrats need to declare their candidate worse than the counterpart. Perfectly logical, no?

Trumpanzees?
You stupid racist fuck.

LOL
You calling anyone else a racist is hysterical funny.

Trumpkin white trash crack me up
I bet you smell

Forum List

Back