Democrats Start Calling For Congress To Return To Begin Taking Away Our Gun Rights Again

They've had it for decades. Why is it an issue NOW?
iceberg, I don't know how long, but I know that our nation existed over a couple hundred years without these massively deadly weapons, and life was better and safer then. Seems like everybody who looks backward to the good old days sighs with longing for gentler times and cries for more deadly firepower in the hands of undisciplined civilians at the same time. It ain't gonna work that way.

The good ole days weren't always good and tomorrow's not as bad as it seems

i learned stickball as a formal education

Look at it from the democrat point of view. The cartels have made millionaires of corrupt mexican politicians. Before democrats can get that kind of payday, the United States has to have the same kind of gun control as Mexico. Americans will fight. They must be deprived of the ability to fight and that is the job of the democrats.
Hogwash!

It has become too much of a problem. Too many innocent people are dying just so insecure men can own guns. It is just insane.

INSECURE MEN? WTF are you even talking about? Tell me, how 'secure' do you think those people at Walmart felt being unarmed in the face of a shooter? Your thinking is upside down, are you a Democrat?
A man does not need a gun to feel secure in his masculinity.

It is about time. Americans have proven that they cannot be trusted with guns.
So the minuscule fraction of a percent of people who kill with guns represent all Americans now?
It has become too much of a problem. Too many innocent people are dying just so insecure men can own guns. It is just insane.
What's insane is you folks can't figure out better ways of solving the problem other than taking away freedoms from law abiding citizens. It never occurred to you that taking away the rights of criminals is a possibility.
Shooting and killing people is already illegal. How's that working for us?

So you can predict the future now and just magically know whose rights should be taken away?

No of course you can't you just want to take everyone's rights away because an extremely small fraction of a percent of people do bad things
But these people do very bad things. People do not need to be armed, we prove this here in Ireland.

I guess it's not the body count that matters....it's the timing.
A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

So what is the core cause of the violence? Well here it is:

• Over the top seditious rhetoric from the left
  • Democrat party open borders policies
  • A terrible showing at the last Democrat debate
  • The media's wall to wall coverage of shootings creating copy-cats
  • Democrats recent pushing of white terrorism in Congress
  • Nutcases that are reacting to all of the above
Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
So the minuscule fraction of a percent of people who kill with guns represent all Americans now?
What's insane is you folks can't figure out better ways of solving the problem other than taking away freedoms from law abiding citizens. It never occurred to you that taking away the rights of criminals is a possibility.
Put people caught with guns in jail for a long time. People do not need guns, it is insane.

A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
Of course they do.

You're such a doofus, our 2nd Amendment rights have already been infringed upon many times, and where were you then?
Where was I in 1932? wasn't alive
Where was I when most gun legislation was voted on to young to realize the corrasion that was happening.
You're such a dumb ass it stops now or there will be blood on the streets. It's not a threat it's stating a fact. over 150 million gun owners with well over 300 million firearms 10 million semiautomatics

N-kvNkyu
Put people caught with guns in jail for a long time. People do not need guns, it is insane.
How will you achieve that goal without someone having a gun?
And my rights are not subject to your wishes

So you can predict the future now and just magically know whose rights should be taken away?

No of course you can't you just want to take everyone's rights away because an extremely small fraction of a percent of people do bad things
But these people do very bad things. People do not need to be armed, we prove this here in Ireland.

Wonderful, nothing like an Irish liberal chick trying to tell American men what they need

Buzz off

It's not up to you to tell anyone what they need or don't need.

And at least in this country we don't hold innocent people responsible for the crimes of other people. It doesn't matter how bad a crime is the only one responsible is the person who committed the crime.

99.999% of gun owners in this country will never commit any crime never mind murder.

N-kvNkyu
Of course they do.

So all you Micks are just no good drunks because a stereotype about one of you is true for all of you

It's not up to you to tell anyone what they need or don't need.

And at least in this country we don't hold innocent people responsible for the crimes of other people. It doesn't matter how bad a crime is the only one responsible is the person who committed the crime.

99.999% of gun owners in this country will never commit any crime never mind murder.
Democrats know they're screwed in the next election if they don't sell this.
They are going to spread racism and hatred until they feel it's not working anymore. If anything, they can fund-raise over death and chaos.....literally campaigning while standing over the bodies of the victims.
All of the guilty parties have spoken up. Obama, Hillary, Valerie Jarrett.....they've all made statements blaming Trump either directly or indirectly, and of course blaming racism and guns. A number of Democrats running for president have directly blamed Trump. The fact is....their racist rhetoric has more to do with it than anything Trump has said or done. If you're constantly talking about white terrorism that hasn't happened yet.....what do you expect will happen?

Last edited:

N-kvNkyu
We simply don't have the room to arrest those with guns. :)

Got back from a week in cork recently. Did the cliffs of Mother tour. Amazing countryside in Ireland.

Most a bunch of pussies. Real men only use guns for hunting.

Got back from a week in cork recently. Did the cliffs of Mother tour. Amazing countryside in Ireland.

We would if we stop throwing people in prisons for nonviolent crimes.

We would if we streamlined our courts as well. 76% of people in prisons have not been tried or convicted of any crime they are merely awaiting trial

We would if we streamlined our courts as well. 76% of people in prisons have not been tried or convicted of any crime they are merely awaiting trial
I more mean trying to jail all gun owners. Addressing the blanket "put people with guns in jail" comment.

I more mean trying to jail all gun owners. Addressing the blanket "put people with guns in jail" comment.
That's racist.

That's racist.
Cest moi.

N-kvNkyu
It has been proven that when there are fewer Democrats there are also fewer gun crimes.
Let's deport the Troglocrats to Cuba where all of their dreams have already come true.
Problem solved.

Forum List

Back