Democrats Start Calling For Congress To Return To Begin Taking Away Our Gun Rights Again

They'll never get away with taking guns from Patriots.. There will be Civil War first.. You can count on it..
8 dead and 26 wounded in less than a minute ought to give pause. What civilian needs that kind of firepower?
guncontrol2orh93trthour.jpg

They've had it for decades. Why is it an issue NOW?
iceberg, I don't know how long, but I know that our nation existed over a couple hundred years without these massively deadly weapons, and life was better and safer then. Seems like everybody who looks backward to the good old days sighs with longing for gentler times and cries for more deadly firepower in the hands of undisciplined civilians at the same time. It ain't gonna work that way.
The Left has successfully established an amoral culture.
That is what is different nowadays.

I guess it's not the body count that matters....it's the timing.
A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

So what is the core cause of the violence? Well here it is:

• Over the top seditious rhetoric from the left
  • Democrat party open borders policies
  • A terrible showing at the last Democrat debate
  • The media's wall to wall coverage of shootings creating copy-cats
  • Democrats recent pushing of white terrorism in Congress
  • Nutcases that are reacting to all of the above
Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
It is about time. Americans have proven that they cannot be trusted with guns.
So the minuscule fraction of a percent of people who kill with guns represent all Americans now?
It has become too much of a problem. Too many innocent people are dying just so insecure men can own guns. It is just insane.
Tell us how your plan to ban guns will be implemented.

So the minuscule fraction of a percent of people who kill with guns represent all Americans now?
It has become too much of a problem. Too many innocent people are dying just so insecure men can own guns. It is just insane.
What's insane is you folks can't figure out better ways of solving the problem other than taking away freedoms from law abiding citizens. It never occurred to you that taking away the rights of criminals is a possibility.
Shooting and killing people is already illegal. How's that working for us?

So you can predict the future now and just magically know whose rights should be taken away?

No of course you can't you just want to take everyone's rights away because an extremely small fraction of a percent of people do bad things
But these people do very bad things. People do not need to be armed, we prove this here in Ireland.
Oh, we need to deport all of our Democrat Criminals to Ireland so that they will learn why Americans want to be able to defend themselves.

The left is blaming trump for everything of course.

But I never heard them blame Obama.
That would be racist.
Obama tried to do something about guns but was thwarted every time by the NRA, by way of the GOP.
What Obama tried to do was supply drug cartels with military grade weoponry.
View attachment 273056
So you're saying that if everyone voted GOP, those stats would change for the better? How's that? :popcorn:

That would be racist.
Obama tried to do something about guns but was thwarted every time by the NRA, by way of the GOP.
What should congress or the president do now?
It's what the NRA via the paid off GOP will let happen, which is nothing.
Sorry, complaining won't help-we need your ideas.
Not complaining, just telling it like it is. Not matter what I suggest, you know it won't happen, just watch all the guns bozos here start piling on me with their very kind words.
We DO need some extra gun control to help stop massacres. I suggest better background checks, and restrictions on magazines.

That would be racist.
View attachment 273056
So you're saying that if everyone voted GOP, those stats would change for the better? How's that? :popcorn:
No, I am saying that the Democrat Criminals and Terrorist are the problem.
That is why people feel the need to own a gun.
The Democrats are attempting to say that all gun owners are white supremacist mass murderers.
It's there usual hate a fear campaign tactic.

That would be racist.
View attachment 273056
no, that would just spread the democrat crime
demcrinimals53w7468d57f68g7ihojpo.jpg

That would be racist.
View attachment 273056
No, I am saying that the Democrat Criminals and Terrorist are the problem.
That is why people feel the need to own a gun.
The Democrats are attempting to say that all gun owners are white supremacist mass murderers.
It's there usual hate a fear campaign tactic.
So your meme is pointless. I got that. :biggrin:

That would be racist.
View attachment 273056
View attachment 273064
Americans in jail should get to vote. Why not?

Not complaining, just telling it like it is. Not matter what I suggest, you know it won't happen, just watch all the guns bozos here start piling on me with their very kind words.
We DO need some extra gun control to help stop massacres. I suggest better background checks, and restrictions on magazines.

not enough---we need more LEGAL SCRUTINY-----untie the hands of people who
are watching and checking

A few Democrats have started virtue-signalling by calling for Congress to come back from their expensive vacations and to pass gun laws that will further infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

Democrats have been pushing this scenario for over a month.....so let's explore this. Usually you would think that one should would wait till after it happens before you start harping about it....but Democrats predicted it would happen....and trust me, these people are idiots. They can't predict anything. Usually the truth is a 180 from what they claim is the truth. Why now? Why the focus on White Terrorism?

Well, isn't it obvious. They want to take our guns. Democrats are great at setting up the conditions for chaos and then they blame the result on their political opponents.

I can't exactly get away with saying that Democrats actually planned the attacks. At least not yet. Although their refusal to condemn Antifa is very suspicious. It's strange how the media within minutes blames the right for these attacks....only to discover that the media lied. These kids are Satan worshipers who also hate minorities....so of course....only rightwingers are racist. What total horseshit. These kids are all young screwed up assholes that have problems getting along with people around them. They're the Canary in the mine. This is just a result of the constant drumbeat of horrible rhetoric coming from the left.

N-kvNkyu
How is preventing nutcases from getting rifles that allow them to kill or injure 40 people in 30 seconds infringing om your rights?

Seems to me as long as you're relatively sane, haven't committed a bunch of crimes, and dont beat your wife and kids this snisnt going to effect you at all.

Unless I'm wrong about your record that is.

N-kvNkyu
How is preventing nutcases from getting rifles that allow them to kill or injure 40 people in 30 seconds infringing om your rights?

Seems to me as long as you're relatively sane, haven't committed a bunch of crimes, and dont beat your wife and kids this snisnt going to effect you at all.

Unless I'm wrong about your record that is.

right----the BIG problem is the attempt to predict who is about to go postal----
ain't no way that I know of

not enough---we need more LEGAL SCRUTINY-----untie the hands of people who
are watching and checking
What does that look like?

Democrats Start Calling For Congress To Return To Begin Taking Away Our Gun Rights Again

Wow. Democrats found a new issue more urgent than impeaching Trump!

Democrats: the most proactive group of people you will ever find that can't see a lying, cheating coughing, stealing, tripping, hard drive erasing threat if it were two feet in front of their nose.

What's insane is you folks can't figure out better ways of solving the problem other than taking away freedoms from law abiding citizens. It never occurred to you that taking away the rights of criminals is a possibility.
Shooting and killing people is already illegal. How's that working for us?

So you can predict the future now and just magically know whose rights should be taken away?

No of course you can't you just want to take everyone's rights away because an extremely small fraction of a percent of people do bad things
But these people do very bad things. People do not need to be armed, we prove this here in Ireland.

Wonderful, nothing like an Irish liberal chick trying to tell American men what they need

Buzz off
I am a man and have dual citizenship .

It is about time. Americans have proven that they cannot be trusted with guns.
Put people caught with guns in jail for a long time. People do not need guns, it is insane.
How will you achieve that goal without someone having a gun?
And my rights are not subject to your wishes
They just might be.

View attachment 273056
View attachment 273064
Americans in jail should get to vote. Why not?
Rapists, Murderers, criminals are not of sound mind to vote and if you don't get that the problem is with you.

Put people caught with guns in jail for a long time. People do not need guns, it is insane.
How will you achieve that goal without someone having a gun?
And my rights are not subject to your wishes
They just might be.
If that were true my wish would be that all leftist be charged for treason tried in a court of law be convicted and receive the death penalty just for being leftist. But wishes don't work that way.

Forum List

Back