Democrats still can't answer the question, "What is a woman"?

Because we don't want those freaks-of-nature in the womens' and girls' bathrooms?

Because we don't want those aberrations of Nature invading and overwhelming women's sports and spheres of influence...

Because we want that filthy perverted sexual deviant $hit kept away from innocent little kids?

Because we're goddamned fed-up with that filthy $hit permeating its way into our children's school systems?

Because we're furious beyond words at that filthy $hit being used as an excuse to abrogate parental rights?

Etc.. etc... etc...

LOTS of good reasons...
Tranny rights do not outweigh my childrens' rights.

If I ever see a tranny entering the girl's bathroom when my daughter's in there, I'll march right in and yank him out. Not kindly, not gently.

Then he'll have about 3 seconds to run, which is about how long it takes to go get my shorty.

If a law is enacted, that declares that two plus two equals ten; if I then give you two widgets, and someone else gives you two widgets, how many widgets do you then have?

A mentally- fucked-up, mutilated man, is absolutely •NOT• a woman, no matter what his fucked-up mind believes, no matter what law anyone can get passed.
Democrats have a long history of legislating the value of Pi.

What is gained by refusing to acknowledge the obvious? Whose "rights" are being denied in confirming what human common sense has always recognized and held as fact? There are men and women. Humans are capable of having infinite individual perceptions of "self". That is up to the individual. It is not necessarily a "right" that society agree.

Tranny rights do not outweigh my childrens' [sic] rights.
If I ever see a tranny entering the girl's bathroom when my daughter's in there, I'll march right in and yank him out. Not kindly, not gently.
Then he'll have about 3 seconds to run, which is about how long it takes to go get my shorty.

DouglasLane.jpg

Can a woman who has had a hysterectomy go on maternity leave?

How much dumber are your questions going to get?

Can a trans woman get a hysterectomy?

How much dumber are your questions going to get?

Forum List

Back