Democrats still can't answer the question, "What is a woman"?

Conservatives: If you have a penis, that means you must like women

It doesn't mean you must, but it is a rather obvious and undeniable fact that if you have a penis, and you do not like women, there there is something very wrong with you.

Thanks for demonstrating that Conservatives have no concept of the complexities of human sexuality

Democrats making excuse for the mentally ill is the issue. If they wish to pretend to be women, that fine it’s their life to live, but forcing everyone else to participate in their fantasy that is the problem.
Please don’t call my nephew if you’re being attacked like a trans he really isn’t what he pretends to be.

Liberals: Science doesn’t matter when we want to ignore it

Thanks for demonstrating that Conservatives have no concept of the complexities of human sexuality

Leftwhiner again demonstrates his reliance on lies to even offer a post.

They identify as a woman, they live as a woman, legally, they are women

They identify, live as, and are legally something they can't and won't define?

But they are women???

How confused these people are.

"I am a woman"!

What is a woman?

"I don't know".

:auiqs.jpg:

The question is not…What is a woman?
But……Is a Transexual a woman?

They identify as a woman, they live as a woman, legally, they are women

Why does it upset you so?
That is not the correct question,

The law does not define biological reality.

They are not women they are pretending to be women.

Legally, they are women

If a law is enacted, that declares that two plus two equals ten; if I then give you two widgets, and someone else gives you two widgets, how many widgets do you then have?

A mentally- fucked-up, mutilated man, is absolutely •NOT• a woman, no matter what his fucked-up mind believes, no matter what law anyone can get passed.

Exactly.

Steve Bannon Calls On '4000 Shock Troops' To ' ...

View attachment 837159
Yahoo News
https://www.yahoo.com › now › steve-bannon-calls-4-...
Jul 26, 2022 — 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.” He wants to ...
They do love their projection, don't they?

vHHcC76.jpg

They do love their projection, don't they?

vHHcC76.jpg

The subject is that Democrats cannot even say what a woman is, and half-witted Mac is blabbering about Bannon. Thats why a real American cannot have a real conversation with a democrats. Democrats are idiots and imbeciles and pathological liars.

The subject is that Democrats cannot even say what a woman is, and half-witted Mac is blabbering about Bannon. Thats why a real American cannot have a real conversation with a democrats. Democrats are idiots and imbeciles and pathological liars.
I enjoy your ignorance of my politics.

My opinion of your ignorant cult is shared by people across the political spectrum. You are merely a Trumpster.

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

There is nothing they can't make you believe it seems.

Watch Matt Walsh's "What Is a Woman" film for free:

Well, you would be one of the few.
A LOT more died because of the virus, than the vaccine for it.
Teabaggers dear leader called it a hoax, but took the vaccine.

I will take the vaccine, had too many friends and neighbors die, 3 is enough for me.
Your choice.

I'd stick with Pfizer, lots of damage reports from Moderna.

Forum List

Back