Democrats still can't answer the question, "What is a woman"?

Democrats politicize everything.

when the government can dictate what a man or woman is, what a family is, what marriage is, then that government is no longer representing the people, we are no longer free

Their genitalia are their own business
Why are you obsessed with them?
The fight is taking this crap out of schools, and you well know that.

Sexual development is the last stage in a child's development, so the question begs, why is the left pushing the focus of sex and genitalia in schools when they have not sexually matured?

Democrats politicize everything.

when the government can dictate what a man or woman is, what a family is, what marriage is, then that government is no longer representing the people, we are no longer free

It is up to the individual to decide the partner they want to marry and their individual sexuality

Why should Republicans get to decide for them?

I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that science and academia and corporate America would be taken over by these loons the way they have.

It is astonishing to me that you can literally push any idea, no matter how absurd to reality, and force people to accept it.

There is nothing they can't make you believe it seems.
It's interesting how it's the MAGAt INCEL right that looks to the Democrats to define women for them. :heehee:

I can just imagine the folks who meet at Davos once a year kicking back and laughing their heads off over the latest idiot shit they are getting people to believe.

Just remember people in the Inner Party believe it just as much when they have to, and ignore it when they need to. Doublethink.

And accuse you of being “anti science” if you don't accept it.
The democrat party decides what is science, like the decide everything else in society.

It is fascism in its purest form.

Well, they will never remake the movie "Guys and Dolls". A whole new perspective and meaning and new words even.

Well, they will never remake the movie "Guys and Dolls". A whole new perspective and meaning and new words even.
For the Leftist, there is no objective reality. For the Leftist, reality is what you mold it into being.

The Left is there to socially engineer society, or as Obama said, Fundamentally tranform it.

Human beings are molded like cattle into whatever the Left wants you to become.

Sexual development is the last stage in a child's development, so the question begs, why is the left pushing the focus of sex and genitalia in schools when they have not sexually matured?

I think it is very obvious that much of this is driven by pedophilia—by subhuman creatures that want to fuck children.

There seem to be some other very bizarre and inscrutable motives involved, as well, but I think the pedophilic aspect is by far the most significant.

It's interesting how it's the MAGAt INCEL right that looks to the Democrats to define women for them.

We don't need to look to anyone to tell us what a woman is. We all know.

It is you fucked-up lunatics on the left wrong that find this confusing.

Forum List

Back