Dems, don't let other Dems bamboozle you, America IS a republic.

Your ignorance and dishonesty are showing. Again.
so what exactly is the point of the propaganda you parrot about the Republic? That democracy is mob rule So that's what Democrats want? always interesting what stupid ideological lie there is to keep you distracted from your heroes absolutely screwing you and the country all the time. A give away to the rich

Last edited:
so what exactly is the point of the propaganda you parrot about the Republic?
Stupid question, Francis.

I don’t offer propaganda and I’m not parroting anything. We are a republic. The point is something you clearly are incapable of grasping.
That democracy is mob rule
No. That’s not true. But there is a danger that it can be. So we chose a republic instead.
So that's what Democrats want?
No. Stop peeing your panties. But it is clearly the case that you (your political masters) seek to alarm the people by claiming that their “democracy” is being undermined when there isn’t a democracy in the first place.
always interesting what stupid ideological lie there is to keep you distracted from your heroes absolutely screwing you and the country all the time. A give away to the rich
:itsok: There there.

I didn't deny anything, dipshit. I simply stated factual information, you fucking trolling ass magaturd troll.
No. You haven’t done any such thing.
constitutional republic
democratic republic
representative democracy
constitutional representative democracy
^^^^^SAME FUCKING THING^^^^^
Wrong. They aren’t the same thing at all.

I understand that you’re libtarded. To you drooling libtards, words have no inherent meaning. But here in the real world, even though it obviously bothers you, words do have meaning.

Feel free to post some more to re-confirm your ignorance and dishonesty. 👍

Last edited:
I didn't deny anything, dipshit. I simply stated factual information, you fucking trolling ass magaturd troll.

constitutional republic
democratic republic
representative democracy
constitutional representative democracy
^^^^^SAME FUCKING THING^^^^^

However, It seems tardboy HackAgain gets triggered by words. So emo and smart (pedantic). :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Not the same thing. Do your research.

Anytime you hear conversations talking about a republic, it’s just because they’re prepping themselves to justify authoritarianism.

Nope. We are a republic not a democracy. It’s just that straightforward. You’re just a fucking moron.
You keep dodging the question.

Why is that important to to you. It obviously is

Apparently these thirds think that the right wing assault on democracy is less of an issue if they can define it as an assault on the Republic

No. You haven’t done any such thing.

Wrong. They aren’t the same thing at all.

I understand that you’re libtarded. To you drooling libtards, words have no inherent meaning. But here in the real world, even though it obviously bothers you, words do have meaning.

Feel free to post some more to re-confirm your ignorance and dishonesty. 👍
Again, not going to argue facts.

I understand your frustration at constantly getting exposed as the loser moron you are. It’s ok, Fumblin’ Dickweed. You’re always free to spew your imbecility here anyway.

In fact, your stupidity is a source of some hilarity on a regular basis! Post more of your always laughable 💩 .

I understand your frustration at constantly getting exposed as the loser moron you are. It’s ok, Fumblin’ Dickweed. You’re always free to spew your imbecility here anyway.

In fact, your stupidity is a source of some hilarity on a regular basis! Post more of your always laughable 💩 .
Projection. :itsok:

You seem hilariously misinformed and self obsessed to a degree. :auiqs.jpg: Other than that, pixels on a screen to me.
You’re far too stupid to judge anyone else.

And by the way, your lie is obvious. You read my every word.

Fumblin’ Dickweed, you poor pathetic old twat, you have delusions of adequacy.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back