Dems want a Civil War

Cz4e1NBUoAIhE3T.jpg
You are a proven liar. Only 26% of eligible voters voted for Trump. So half of that is 13%.

She said half of Trump's supporters:

However, only 207 million are eligible to vote, out of a population of 324 million, including a lot of minors.

So she called less than 10% of the country deplorable. Where's the problem? Most of you guys admit to being white nationalists anyway.
Spin, rinse, recycle.. You libs just don't stop do you, but that's what makes it fun for you all huh ?? The dead cops and their families here at Christmas time aren't laughing are they ???

So you admit you are supporting lies, and make bad jokes on top of that?

You are a proven liar. Only 26% of eligible voters voted for Trump. So half of that is 13%.

However, only 207 million are eligible to vote, out of a population of 324 million, including a lot of minors.

So she called less than 10% of the country deplorable. Where's the problem? Most of you guys admit to being white nationalists anyway.

The problem with the comment is she was referring to "half" of his supporters. Okay, which half?

All Trump supporters took her comment as an insult. And I'm sure many who were on the fence about who to vote for took it as an insult as well. That's a hell of a lot of voters (or potential voters) to insult.

The problem with the comment is she was referring to "half" of his supporters. Okay, which half?

All Trump supporters took her comment as an insult. And I'm sure many who were on the fence about who to vote for took it as an insult as well. That's a hell of a lot of voters (or potential voters) to insult.

She said which half in the video. Sorry if you are hearing impaired, I wouldn't want you to feel insulted for that, not sure that video has titles, but there is a transcript somewhere in the internet if you search.

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.

Well, imagine they get enough electors to switch, the Reps wouldn't be able to do anything about it, this is THE SYSTEM they've all come out and said it so great.....
Threatening or intimidation won't bring the results you want, so keep your fantasies going because nobody cares what the Dems do or say anymore. They have played their pair of two's with corrupt Hillary, and they were Trumped by a royal flush this time. They best get on board before that flush sends them back to the sewer from which they have climbed out of. Hollywood is showing just how fearful it is over this nation pushing back on it's brainwashing of our children over the years. Martin Sheen ???? You mean Charlie Sheen the deplorable son's dad is now leading a commercial attempting to fool the voters ??????? Really ???? That's all Hollywood has got to represent it ???? His dad Martin ought to be rebelling himself against what the liberal Hollywood lifestyle has done to his family. Amazing when one thinks about this stuff.

It's like trying to talk politics with children.....

"My dad's got a bigger car than you dad"
"Yeah, well my dad's got a bigger cock than your mom"

She said which half in the video. Sorry if you are hearing impaired, I wouldn't want you to feel insulted for that, not sure that video has titles, but there is a transcript somewhere in the internet if you search.
Yep, half. Problem is nobody cared to defend themselves and prove they weren't the half she made up and told her to go fuck herself instead.

Democrats are a regional power. The party exists in the congested coasts. Thats why the electoral college exists so that heavily populated regions don't control the nation.
The Democratic party's strength is in large cities and the largest cities are in coastal regions. The largest cities contain 63% of the population but only 3.5% of the land mass. So you will always see a lot of red on the US election map.

In most red states, large cities vote Democrat as often as they vote Republican in presidential elections. Republicans won Texas in the 2016 presidential election but lost in the two largest cities, Houston and Dallas. They won in Georgia but lost in Atlanta, won Florida but lost in Miami, won in North Carolina but lost in Charlotte, and so it goes across the nation. Republicans win in smaller towns and cities and rural areas and Democrats win in the big cities and their suburbs.

This is why Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million.

Well if you take out the 3 million illegal votes in California, she lost by .2 million.

Well, imagine they get enough electors to switch, the Reps wouldn't be able to do anything about it, this is THE SYSTEM they've all come out and said it so great.....
Threatening or intimidation won't bring the results you want, so keep your fantasies going because nobody cares what the Dems do or say anymore. They have played their pair of two's with corrupt Hillary, and they were Trumped by a royal flush this time. They best get on board before that flush sends them back to the sewer from which they have climbed out of. Hollywood is showing just how fearful it is over this nation pushing back on it's brainwashing of our children over the years. Martin Sheen ???? You mean Charlie Sheen the deplorable son's dad is now leading a commercial attempting to fool the voters ??????? Really ???? That's all Hollywood has got to represent it ???? His dad Martin ought to be rebelling himself against what the liberal Hollywood lifestyle has done to his family. Amazing when one thinks about this stuff.

It's like trying to talk politics with children.....

"My dad's got a bigger car than you dad"
"Yeah, well my dad's got a bigger cock than your mom"
How childish.

The only enemies of America are the democrats. If Russia were to help Americans crush democrats, Russia and America would have an alliance that would last forever.
The Alt Right and Russia are Americans enemies.

the Alt Right is a figment of the dem imagination. h.

Why does Redfish think that Breitbart is a Democratic media outlet?

When did I say that? Breitbart was repeating bullshit that was being put out by the dem controlled MSM and the corrupt lying dem party. Breitbart did not make up alt right.

Bring it on.

th

BTW there's about 3 million more of them, than you, so you'll need to bring in the Russians to give you a hand with your side of the civil war.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg
Ya. Three million more armed with roch clips and safety pins.
I have about 3 K rounds and about forty firearms.
I'll be more than pleased to use them on a bunch of 'neverwaser' LIB pussys sporting 'man-buns'.
"Who do you know who the enemy is?"
"Look for man-bun males walking like women models at a fashion show".

Stop touching yourself, wannabe.

Liberals will have to get their emotions under control sooner or later.
That's enough of your trolling.
Permanent Ignore

Mole-libs can't handle being exposed.

What Hil-Liar did was call all his voters racist, homophobes, sexist and so on. If you plan on voting for Trump, this is likely what you are......you basket of deplorables.

It's like when we call you guys Commies. Well...... are you a Commie or not? Half of you leftists are Commies, so do you whip out your calculator to see if you're included? Of course not. You just assume we do mean you.

. Yep, just ask Romney about it right ??

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that to be the case.

A civil war would last about a week, as soon as the left runs out of food they would come crawling on their bellies asking forgiveness and that we resume shipment of food.

Just surround several large cities. Demolish their sanitation.....the rest takes care of itself.

No Civil War necessary....just waiting for Trump to implode

His business conflicts will sink him.

Do you understand a blind trust? He wont have business conflicts any more than Kennedy had business conflicts, or Reagan, or Bush, or Johnson, or FDR.

This is nothing but a failed attempt to discredit Trump before he even starts. We get it.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that to be the case.

Agree, It would be a sad day in America. The people would not tolerate having their votes taken from them by the corrupt establishment. I would fear a military coup if that were to happen.

We are on the knife edge in this country right now. The people are fed up with being lied to and disenfranchised by the elites who think they know more than the rest of us.

And that number will be more than 98 million by this time next year.

That assistance rate will be higher by this time next year.

Your comment about health insurance makes no sense: trot that along.

Trump is the friend of Russia, the enemy of America.

more left wing bullshit. Trump has created more American jobs in the last month than obozo did in 8 years.

There is no reason why the USA cannot have a good mutually beneficial relationship with Russia.

Straight up retarded post.

No Civil War necessary....just waiting for Trump to implode

His business conflicts will sink him.

Do you understand a blind trust? He wont have business conflicts any more than Kennedy had business conflicts, or Reagan, or Bush, or Johnson, or FDR.

This is nothing but a failed attempt to discredit Trump before he even starts. We get it.

Do you understand a blind trust?

Trump knows what he owns. It's in no way blind simply because someone else is running the daily operations.

Forum List

Back