DeSantis will arrest any FEMA agent who obstructs the hurricane relief efforts

DeSantis has learned from bitter experience not to trust the feds with anything. Florida will handle this.

It took the stupid motherfuckers in FEMA and in the DNC 7 Days to realize that the biggest Army Base in the Country, maybe the world, was about an hour away at Fort Bragg. They're in there now, getting stuff done.

Let's be honest; while there still is quite a bit of difference in the philosophy of the Political Parties, (R & D), it's not as much as you might think. The one that matters is, though -- Competence.

A person may like the dimocrap scum philosophy better than they like ours but there's this thing called "Competence" and dimocrap scum don't have any. They are the most incompetent group of scumbags the world has ever known. Even communists, who can never even feed their own people, are more competent than dimocrap scum.

I live in Fort Myers and I've seen plenty of Cat 4 and 5 Hurricanes hit and let me tell you -- DeSantis is the most competent governor in the country. It still sucks, being without power to run the A/C, fridge, stove, lights Hot Water Heater, etc, but things get done and they get done competently.

Whenever dimocrap scum run things, it's always a clusterfuck. Everything is a Charlie Foxtrot.

But children believe in Fairy Tales-- So they vote dimocrap.

And the rest of us have to pay the price for it

Man look at the typical lib loons lurking here opposing and criticizing effective non FEMA efforts in helping people and providing services.
Thats because most needing rescue are not Dems
Utterly reprehensible

So, when there are a grand total arrest of zero FEMA agets arrested will you accept that FEMA was not interfering or will you just make up fantasies to continue believing they are?

DeSantis has learned from bitter experience not to trust the feds with anything. Florida will handle this.

I wonder why he made that statement

Tin foil hats on

zusjskksks.png

smsnsmjsjsjsj.png

Forum List

Back