destroying evidence

if Cohen will pay a piece of ass $130k to keep her yap shut without telling Trump HE DID IT , shredding papers showing Trumps connections to the Russians is easy, and FREE !!!!
There is nothing but speculation about what the shredded documents were.

They could be a grocery list.

if Cohen will pay a piece of ass $130k to keep her yap shut without telling Trump HE DID IT , shredding papers showing Trumps connections to the Russians is easy, and FREE !!!!

exactly

but Trumpdrones thrive on speculation, so lets speculate.

pointing out liberal hypocrisy is on topic.
Nope. It's a tu quoque and a red herring. It's what you dumb shits do every time.

Sad.

wrong, you lefties want selective application of the law, ignore left winger crimes and prosecute everyone else to the fullest. You are nothing but hypocrites, you have the brains of a slug.

Hillary made Trump lie 3000 times in 14 months too...

political exaggeration is not lying. But if you want to discuss lying------------------Hillary, Bill, Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Franken, Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, Jackson-Lee, Biden, Behar, Whoopi, Mahr, ad infinitum.

NAME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LIED 3000 TIMES IN 14 MONTHS AND WE'LL DISCUSS IT
List those lies or STFU.

A topic was started a few minutes ago about a guy who registered an illegally modified gun. Sure as shit, some hack sputtered, "B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

I shit you not.

This shit would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Oh palease... for 8 years all we heard was "B-b-b-b-b-but Bush!"

Nope. It's a tu quoque and a red herring. It's what you dumb shits do every time.

Sad.

wrong, you lefties want selective application of the law, ignore left winger crimes and prosecute everyone else to the fullest. You are nothing but hypocrites, you have the brains of a slug.

Hillary made Trump lie 3000 times in 14 months too...

political exaggeration is not lying. But if you want to discuss lying------------------Hillary, Bill, Obama, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Franken, Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, Jackson-Lee, Biden, Behar, Whoopi, Mahr, ad infinitum.

NAME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LIED 3000 TIMES IN 14 MONTHS AND WE'LL DISCUSS IT
List those lies or STFU.

9 pages - be my guest

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Oh, ewe mean like Hillary, and Lois did?

no

It was ok then, right? You had no problem with it.

nothing ever came of it .. Ive been saying it for years- if Clinton gets found guilty of anything LOCK HER FAT ASS UP !

if Trump gets found guilty of anything LOCK HIS FAT ASS UP.

Great, a green light on reconstructing Hillary documents and emails....it's about fricken time.

A topic was started a few minutes ago about a guy who registered an illegally modified gun. Sure as shit, some hack sputtered, "B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

I shit you not.

This shit would be fucking hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Oh palease... for 8 years all we heard was "B-b-b-b-b-but Bush!"
Right, but they choose not to remember that shit, they pictured President Bush as an ape too and thought that was funny as shit! Fucking hypocrites!

no

nothing ever came of it .. Ive been saying it for years- if Clinton gets found guilty of anything LOCK HER FAT ASS UP !

Great, a green light on reconstructing Hillary documents and emails....it's about fricken time.

suits me - right after they get through with Cohens sorry ass

no

Wait, but Hillary was first in line.

but Hillary has already been investigated by house republicans 11 times .. Mr BUT HILLARY

its Trump and his Cartels turn now

but Hillary has already been investigated by house republicans 11 times .. Mr BUT HILLARY

11 times WITHOUT the destroyed documents and emails. My guess is you loons would do the same song and dance BS as with illegals, let them in then protect the border.

11 times WITHOUT the destroyed documents and emails. My guess is you loons would do the same song and dance BS as with illegals, let them in then protect the border.

Gowdy and the Republican force behind him couldnt hang a saftey pin on Clinton - YOUR TEAM - ZERO-NADA-ZILCH-ZERO ... and she got off all charges because it was fixed.

weakstick morons with the brains of a grasshopper - totally pathetic.

Gowdy and the Republican force behind him couldnt hang a saftey pin on Clinton - YOUR TEAM - ZERO-NADA-ZILCH-ZERO ... and she got off all charges because it was fixed.

Are grasshoppers smart

exactly

but Trumpdrones thrive on speculation, so lets speculate.

Let's not, I am willing to let RM and his team tie up the loose ends if there are any.

Are grasshoppers smart

grasshoppers are the first stage of bird shit.

Are grasshoppers smart

Are grasshoppers smart

latest

Are grasshoppers smart

And liberals are the last stage of horse shit.

Forum List

Back