DEVASTATING photo of Officer Wilson severe eye injury about to be released!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok, so the critics are gonna have a field day with this one. And you'll see why in a moment.

The photographs of Officer Wilson's injury from the hospital are trickling out among law enforcement circles, and from my past, I have a source in a large LEO agency who showed it to me. WOW. Massive, severe eye injury.

When will the general public and media see this? Probably very soon. But it is crippling, since the Supreme Court in Graham vs Connor ruled police can use deadly force....to prevent "death" or "great bodily injury", and great bodily injury is defined as "permanent disfigurement, OR loss of a limb, OR loss of function of a vital organ (like an EYE).

You cop hating assholes should eat shit once the truth comes out.

Ok, so the critics are gonna have a field day with this one. And you'll see why in a moment.

The photographs of Officer Wilson's injury from the hospital are trickling out among law enforcement circles, and from my past, I have a source in a large LEO agency who showed it to me. WOW. Massive, severe eye injury.

When will the general public and media see this? Probably very soon. But it is crippling, since the Supreme Court in Graham vs Connor ruled police can use deadly force....to prevent "death" or "great bodily injury", and great bodily injury is defined as "permanent disfigurement, OR loss of a limb, OR loss of function of a vital organ (like an EYE).

I saw the photo, if that's him, he took a viscous beating

I say "if" b/c the cops announced that he had not gotten a broken eye

I got sucked into some bullshit a week ago, so be careful

Maybe that's why Holder is shifting emphasis to the entire Fergie police force. Gotta keep the political fires burning.

Didn't that officer giving a speech at OathKeepers claim to have an inside source too? They fired him. :)

All I see here is some guy talking. I see no evidence, no link, no proof of the assertion at all.

We will see, won't we? But it IS a trifle odd that it is taking so long to show it, don't you agree?

We will see, won't we? But it IS a trifle odd that it is taking so long to show it, don't you agree?
Perhaps evidence is best presented "cold". But I agree ...wait for the evidence.

Holder is Holding it up, it makes the race baiters look bad.

Be careful....
Folks here put up stuff without letting us in on the joke.
They lead you to believe Obama said something when it was actually someone else....
Don't fall for it...

Why start this thread without the photo?
Well, the OP is really sticking his neck out if the photo doesn't live up to his expectations.
13634.jpg

If indeed the photo out there is him and the injury, it is bad.
Where are you finding this?? I went to Snopes and they showed a photo that apparently was circulating within the last few days. Showed a guy in a hospital bed with stitches up around his eye. Snopes debunked it and said it was someone else who had been in a motorcycle accident.

Why start this thread without the photo?
Well, the OP is really sticking his neck out if the photo doesn't live up to his expectations.
13634.jpg

Meh.

I've seen worse working at the mini mart when I was a kid.

This guy we called "half man" came in holding his eye ball and asked for a spoon.

We gave it to him..and he popped it right back in.

That guy was one tough son of a bitch.

That picture doesn't look like something you would get from a beating.

It looks like something you would get from motocross

Forum List

Back