DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

It's a little early for your brand of crazy.
LOL, sure. the employees who work in the building have rights. people inside the building. too fking funny you hadn't a clue who they were. hahahahahhahahahaha what a stupid fk you are.
Employees who work in what buildings?

How did we get from government stormtroopers abducting civilians illegally to people in buildings? Most folks do work in one kind of building or another, ya'know.

"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

LOL, sure. the employees who work in the building have rights. people inside the building. too fking funny you hadn't a clue who they were. hahahahahhahahahaha what a stupid fk you are.

How did we get from government stormtroopers abducting civilians illegally to people in buildings? Most folks do work in one kind of building or another, ya'know.
my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,,

this is that fool

stu.gif

"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

giphy stu'd.gif

So you're going on record as supportive of a police state.

tRumplings have always been fascists. Now we have confirmation.
are you saying the citizens of the city have no rights?
No, Son. You are.

Did you forget your position on the whole secret police thing?

I believe the conservative position is that LIBERAL secret police are "bad" but CONSERVATIVE secret police are "GOOD!"
wheres this secret police everyone keeps complaining about???
In Portland, apparently.
"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

He's off on some imaginary snipe hunt but i'm the dumb one?

Sure, let's go with that.

So you're going on record as supportive of a police state.

tRumplings have always been fascists. Now we have confirmation.
are you saying the citizens of the city have no rights?
No, Son. You are.

Did you forget your position on the whole secret police thing?

I believe the conservative position is that LIBERAL secret police are "bad" but CONSERVATIVE secret police are "GOOD!"
wheres this secret police everyone keeps complaining about???
In Portland, apparently.
"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

doubling down on how dumb you are isnt an intelligent thing to do,,,

if you took time to read up on the subject you would know that no civilians were illegally abducted,,,

"In the building"?

Can you.clarify?

View attachment 365667
Riiiight. You imagine shit and then it's everyone else's fault that nobody has a clue what you're babbling about.

answer the question, do the workers and owners of buildings protected from violence or not? you again didn't answer.

Riiiight. You imagine shit and then it's everyone else's fault that nobody has a clue what you're babbling about.
answer the question, do the workers and owners of buildings protected from violence or not? you again didn't answer.

As this thread demonstrates, not all Trump cultists are violent fascist psychopaths, but a great many are.

And those who aren't violent fascist psychopaths all welcome the violent fascist psychopaths among them. Either they're scared of their very violent brethren, or they just quietly support the fascist violence.

Except that you support the fascist side.

As this thread demonstrates, not all Trump cultists are violent fascist psychopaths, but a great many are.

And those who aren't violent fascist psychopaths all welcome the violent fascist psychopaths among them. Either they're scared of their very violent brethren, or they just quietly support the fascist violence.
you remain confused.

It's very revealing how the right has embraced absolute tyranny when it is manifest before them. We real Americans won't forgive or forget.

Forum List

Back