Diaper crisis in America!!!

so why are you upset at everybody?

you clearly did not read the link ( neither did the others, to be fair), but you engaged in a rabid defense of "somebody" just because, without any reason.

Read the comments in this thread. Read your OP.

and? aside from the ping pong between your and others I still state the same - the taxpayer SHOULD not provide diapers. Enough is enough.

The woman has 9 months before the baby is here - she can save for the diapers - that is about 20$ per week you need ( the disposable ones) - skip your nails - and voila!

Wow what a solution! You're so fucking smart!

Plain cotton isnt designed to absorb like a regular diaper. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Cloth diapers are better, but are not a good option for children who wet a lot or are sensitive to diaper rash. Like I said, I could have never used them with my son.

yes, it is. there are varieties and a flannel one and a gauze one absorbs pretty well.

are you just arguing for the sake of it?

taxpayer should not provide the diapers to the poor - thay have enough money already to figure out how to save for the diapers. Period.

Gauze ones? Lol
Flannel? Lol

Do you understand what flannel would do if a kid had a BM in it and it got warm? Lol
My son's butt would have been on fire.

it would do nothing. it will absorb the fluid and the baby will CRY the moment she is WET . there is no time to get warm :lol:

you are absolutely clueless. your son's butt would not be on fire unless you would ignore his screams which I find hard to believe - wet baby does not let you ignore him.
and that is the base for the early potty training - the disposable diaper does not let the baby feel the cold - and she ignores it. which never happens with a cloth diaper.

Last edited:
yes, it is. there are varieties and a flannel one and a gauze one absorbs pretty well.

are you just arguing for the sake of it?

taxpayer should not provide the diapers to the poor - thay have enough money already to figure out how to save for the diapers. Period.

Gauze ones? Lol
Flannel? Lol

Do you understand what flannel would do if a kid had a BM in it and it got warm? Lol
My son's butt would have been on fire.

it would do nothing. it will absorb the fluid and the baby will CRY the moment she is WET . there is no time to get warm :lol:

you are absolutely clueless. your son's butt would not be on fire unless you would ignore his screams which I find hard to believe - wet baby does not let you ignore him.

My son never cried when he was wet, which is why I had to come up with my own system and why it took forever to potty train.
And the flannel diaper would have killed his butt.

Read the comments in this thread. Read your OP.

and? aside from the ping pong between your and others I still state the same - the taxpayer SHOULD not provide diapers. Enough is enough.

The woman has 9 months before the baby is here - she can save for the diapers - that is about 20$ per week you need ( the disposable ones) - skip your nails - and voila!

and if you are so fucking generous - supply the woman with diapers by yourself. Pay for it. YOURSELF.

Ever use disposables?

sure I did. but if the money is an issue ( and it was for us) that was not an sole option. we used disposables for the night always, but the daytime was the cloth ones.

And you washed these cloth diapers by hand? Did you use a washboard?

why on earth do you need a washboard?

or you are a fucking lazy moron who will put the poop diapers to rot and dry for days?

looks like it :lol:

well, normal people don't store the poop in a diaper :lol: they have a flush toilet to dispose it.

and if you are so fucking generous - supply the woman with diapers by yourself. Pay for it. YOURSELF.

Ahhh! Obviously! If they can't pay for the diapers by not doing their nails - its follows immediately that I must be the one to pay for all the poors' diapers!

Your logic is so flawless!

Have you had a baby?

yes I did. And I hand washed the diapers. So I know what I am talking about.

How did you have the time to do all that and work full time? Damn you're hard core.

And had them potty trained at 18 months...Dude is Mother Theresa or something and lives with the Lost Boys in Never Neverland.

Never mind, I take that back. If he was around boys he would know how funny his statement about being fully potty trained at 18 month is.

We could issue diaper stamps,

why SHOULD we?

why can't the poor just cloth diaper and wash them as does all the poor world?
Exactly. Oh and I have 3 kids and 1 still in Diapers so I know how it is. Especially when she is close to running out right before pay day. Its called charities..they don't give much maybe 10-15 diapers but its enough...we even use cloth ones when we need to. Life is hard ya make do however you can.

Ahhh! Obviously! If they can't pay for the diapers by not doing their nails - its follows immediately that I must be the one to pay for all the poors' diapers!

Your logic is so flawless!

yes it is. if you assume a woman already on government assistance and not working can not prioritize her and her baby needs and that requires additional help - help her.

I don't want to.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. Many Mothers use to use cloth diapers. I have much sympathy for the poor but I won't do something for them I know that they can do for themselves. I refuse to believe they can't, it would be more of a not want to.

I have things I don't like to do like shell peas from the garden but I don't expect others to shell them for me.

As for diaper rash, petroleum jelly is cheap and the best thing I ever found to cure and head off diaper rash.

How did you have the time to do all that and work full time? Damn you're hard core.

And had them potty trained at 18 months...Dude is Mother Theresa or something and lives with the Lost Boys in Never Neverland.

Never mind, I take that back. If he was around boys he would know how funny his statement about being fully potty trained at 18 month is.

you government moochers are such morons.

how did humanity survived without being government spoon fed - nobody knows.

Now I understand why the others immediately called you on lies.

you clearly neither ever had a baby or know how to care for one.

Uh yeah. My oldest was barely 3 when she was fully potty trained, my youngest is 15 months and in 3 months there ain't NO WAY she is gonna be ready to potty train. That's idiotic when people who haven't had kids talk out their ass. Any parent also knows EVERY kid is different and that means when they become potty trained.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. Many Mothers use to use cloth diapers. I have much sympathy for the poor but I won't do something for them I know that they can do for themselves. I refuse to believe they can't, it would be more of a not want to.

I have things I don't like to do like shell peas from the garden but I don't expect others to shell them for me.

As for diaper rash, petroleum jelly is cheap and the best thing I ever found to cure and head off diaper rash.

well, we have two militant libtards on this thread who want you and me to provide for the "poor women" who can not cloth diaper, can not hand wash, are sooooo helpless and hopeless that if you do not pay your fair share, they will have problems :lol:

Breast feeding is cheaper!:eusa_angel:

Exactly, it's called a nipple. I guess some people are too fucking retarded to have learned anything in biology class.

Or can't breastfeed, guess they didn't teach you that in biology class.

No, you're right. In biology class we didn't learn about women being too lazy and uncaring to feed and clothe their kids, we just learned about reproduction and the consequences of letting some jackass fuck a woman without protection. Things like that.

Somehow they never felt the need to teach us how to suck the tit of the government. That must have been your major.

Forum List

Back