Diaper crisis in America!!!

Idiot, I have provided the LINK to an ARTICLE and was talking about the woman in it - it was not about your precious self :cuckoo:

Did you read the post I was referring to, moron?
A. Katz wasnt talking about me
B. she was making assumptions about the women in the article.

Try to follow a thread, loser.

are you really a welfare queen? you seem to bark at everyone
so touchy-feely. :lol:

No, I am not a welfare queen.

Plus some experts say children are more likely to get diaper rash with cloth diapers. Makes sense, they Absorb less.
They wouldn't have been option for me, my son had very sensitive skin.

Did you read the post I was referring to, moron?
A. Katz wasnt talking about me
B. she was making assumptions about the women in the article.

Try to follow a thread, loser.

so why are you upset at everybody?

you clearly did not read the link ( neither did the others, to be fair), but you engaged in a rabid defense of "somebody" just because, without any reason.

you clearly did not read the link ( neither did the others, to be fair), but you engaged in a rabid defense of "somebody" just because, without any reason.

Read the comments in this thread. Read your OP.

Plus some experts say children are more likely to get diaper rash with cloth diapers. Makes sense, they Absorb less.

quite the opposite. you are more likely to get diaper rash with the disposables, as they are loaded with chemicals.
Plain cotton cloth is not going to get you diaper rash.

Unless you wash them in something which causes it. But then you will get the same with the baby clothes as well

And I am not upset, I enjoy pointing out how hateful some are on the right.
A bunch of intolerant assholes, and too many do not call you and others out for it.

quite the opposite. you are more likely to get diaper rash with the disposables, as they are loaded with chemicals.

Unless you wash them in something which causes it. But then you will get the same with the baby clothes as well

They might have chemicals, but you are wrong. Sorry.
Talk to a woman, not a dumb article.

and? aside from the ping pong between your and others I still state the same - the taxpayer SHOULD not provide diapers. Enough is enough.

The woman has 9 months before the baby is here - she can save for the diapers - that is about 20$ per week you need ( the disposable ones) - skip your nails - and voila!

Plain cotton isnt designed to absorb like a regular diaper. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Cloth diapers are better, but are not a good option for children who wet a lot or are sensitive to diaper rash. Like I said, I could have never used them with my son.

which woman? I have had a baby to take care for and so did my sister and there are and were tons of babies around - diaper rash is much more prevalent with the disposable ones than the cloth ones - the current fashion between "organic moms" to cloth diaper is exactly because of that.

the child can be potty trained much earlier, too - by 18 months of age you barely ever need any diaper ( some do for the night)

Plain cotton isnt designed to absorb like a regular diaper. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Cloth diapers are better, but are not a good option for children who wet a lot or are sensitive to diaper rash. Like I said, I could have never used them with my son.

yes, it is. there are varieties and a flannel one and a gauze one absorbs pretty well.
newborns wet a lot, but as they grow they wet much less and one can actually learn to catch the cues when the baby is about to pee or poop - and make it happen not in a diaper.
are you just arguing for the sake of it?

taxpayer should not provide the diapers to the poor - they have enough money already to figure out how to save for the diapers. Period.

Last edited:
It wasn't that long ago that there was no such thing as disposable diapers. There is zero sympathy for women too fucking lazy to get off their drugged out fat asses and wash a diaper.

OMG you hate poor people so much. You must get really burned up when you see a big fat black person with 4 kids buying Doritos. I would bet you assume they are on welfare 100% of the time.

Last edited:

and? aside from the ping pong between your and others I still state the same - the taxpayer SHOULD not provide diapers. Enough is enough.

The woman has 9 months before the baby is here - she can save for the diapers - that is about 20$ per week you need ( the disposable ones) - skip your nails - and voila!

Why do you have to make the comment about the nails? Do you know what she does to her nails?
Before my child was born I was buying things like cribs, car seats, clothes. You know the things they need.
Lucky for me I had two showers and people bought me diapers. I actually didn't have to buy diapers until he was 4 months old.
My friend tried out cloth diapers, with work and the huge mess it created she gave up.

Last edited:

LuLu is losing it that's why and it's a joy to witness too.

yes, it is. there are varieties and a flannel one and a gauze one absorbs pretty well.

are you just arguing for the sake of it?

taxpayer should not provide the diapers to the poor - thay have enough money already to figure out how to save for the diapers. Period.

Gauze ones? Lol
Flannel? Lol

Do you understand what flannel would do if a kid had a BM in it and it got warm? Lol
My son's butt would have been on fire.

Shit, why stop at poor mothers. Lets make the elderly wear cloth diapers.

which woman? I have had a baby to take care for and so did my sister and there are and were tons of babies around - diaper rash is much more prevalent with the disposable ones than the cloth ones - the current fashion between "organic moms" to cloth diaper is exactly because of that.

the child can be potty trained much earlier, too - by 18 months of age you barely ever need any diaper ( some do for the night)

You had girls I am guessing? 18 months!!! Hahahaha
It's like you people live in this fantasy world.

And with the 18 month comment I officially know you lied about having children. Look up the average age when a child is potty trained. Then hang out with a 3 year old boy.

Forum List

Back