Did anyone else notice "and the Russians?"

You can never tell with Drumph because he has "the best words" but I think he meant he can only speak for himself regarding him and Russian interference, not that he could speak FOR Russia.

In attesting clearly to not having colluded with the Russians, did you notice that Trump claimed that he could only speak for himself "and the Russians?"

Now we all know that Trump does not in fact speak for the Russians. We also know that Trump is delusional.

Since Putin cannot phone in directly to the TV station, maybe he has a Dixie cup and string run from the Kremlin straight to the White House so that Putin can tell him what they think and to say to the world! Thank you for bringing this world-stopping, earth shattering, breaking news to our attention! Obviously a very serious and troubling development right behind Trumps mismatched socks and broken shoelace that we should get TWO special prosecutors on immediately to investigate. I think this goes far past impeachment now, I think we should just string up Trump right now and bypass all of this unnecessary democratic process!

You can never tell with Drumph because he has "the best words" but I think he meant he can only speak for himself regarding him and Russian interference, not that he could speak FOR Russia.
One, I, hope that's what he meant, but as you aptly note, the man has earned himself a reputation for believing and saying the most absurd of things that there's simply no reliable way to know; thus one can only "consume" what he says/does, take it at face value and determine whether it's absurd, thereby making yet more of his stupid sh*t, or not, thus considering it on its intrinsic merit(s). It'd be different were the man a minor, but he's not. On the contrary, by dint of his job, he's, arguably, the most important non-minor in the world.

Forum List

Back