Did anyone watch the FOX Trump townhall (aka the proposed debate that Kamala Harris ran from)?

I did watch it. Trump did a great job explaining his policies. To bad Kamala won't do interviews or take unscripted questions. The voting public has a right to know what these candidates plan to do once in office. It's one of the reasons I have to vote for Trump. He's an open book that will talk to anybody and answer any question. This is the candidate I want going up against Russia, North Korea, Hamas and Iran.

A leftist?

Do explain that.

You’ll hear what can be dissected as lies listening to any politician.. but far more intense and egregious lies from Harris and Walz.
I wouldn't call Trump a leftist. That said, he probably has more in common with democrats of the past like JFK than todays woke progressive democrats.

A leftist?

Do explain that.

You’ll hear what can be dissected as lies listening to any politician.. but far more intense and egregious lies from Harris and Walz.
Racial monetary policies, attacks on the second, attacks on due process, central run healthcare, amnesty, spending habits etc. I am sure I could come up with a bunch more if i need to.

I did watch it. Trump did a great job explaining his policies. To bad Kamala won't do interviews or take unscripted questions. The voting public has a right to know what these candidates plan to do once in office. It's one of the reasons I have to vote for Trump. He's an open book that will talk to anybody and answer any question. This is the candidate I want going up against Russia, North Korea, Hamas and Iran.
THey are literally running a Chauncy Gardner

Racial monetary policies
?
attacks on the second
?
attacks on due process
When?
central run healthcare
That’s not leftism… leftism would be eliminating private insurance
Trump is largely not for widespread amnesty
spending habits etc.
indeed Trump is a moderate, but not a leftist
I am sure I could come up with a bunch more if i need to.

Under statement of the millennium. He's a criminal, a rapist, and he tried to steal the election. That barely scrapes the surface.
Progs are Communists. They have killed endless people since the dawn of time. Most of the traitors are Progs. They have sold or given most of our secrets away to foreign interests. Prog candidates are not even vetted anymore due to their massive protection. Walz is a Communist. It is so evident. Kamala is nearing that. And will approve any piece of legislation a Prog congress puts before her. We are getting so divided that it is dangerous now. We see what Progs have done the last several years.

He wanted to put hundreds of billions into neighborhoods depending on demographics
bumpstocks
He supports taking peoples guns and going to court later.
That’s not leftism… leftism would be eliminating private insurance
Yes, its typical conservative policy to basically nationalize a third of the economy.
Trump is largely not for widespread amnesty
He supported it in his first term. Dreamers also
indeed Trump is a moderate, but not a leftist
He spent like a drunken democrat. Literally the most spent in one term in history.

Not to mention he was a democrat donating to regressive leftists for the first 60 years of his life.

Racial monetary policies, attacks on the second, attacks on due process, central run healthcare, amnesty, spending habits etc. I am sure I could come up with a bunch more if i need to.
[/Harley.]

Make up as many as you feel obliged to.

That guy has his faults, but he is smooth as a cucumber on the stage once he gets rolling.

Unfortunately, Harris was too scared to face the American public without a supportive favorable moderator, notes, and a support figure to be beside her.
Fat Elvis has mental issues.

Is a habitual liar.

Has a reality of me.

Is a thin-skinned manchild.

Is a loser.

the proposed debate that Kamala Harris ran from​

Unfortunately, Harris was too scared to face the American public without a supportive favorable moderator, notes, and a support figure to be beside her.

I can't vote for a candidate who is afraid to debate unless she has a lock on the questions and the moderator. It doesn't work that way in the real world, and if a person is afraid of a debate or a moderator or news network and audience, what is she going to do when it is Putin, Jinping, Kim Jong Un, or the Iranians?

Forum List

Back