Did Barry Unify Blacks And Whites?

If you’re not joking then you have some serious issues understanding basic political and sociological realities.

I'm from Detroit...used to be a great city until LBJ decided to tear it apart with "political and sociological realities".....Tell Asslips all about it.....but he'll report you if you hurt his wormy little feelings.

If you’re not joking then you have some serious issues understanding basic political and sociological realities.

I'm from Detroit...used to be a great city until LBJ decided to tear it apart with "political and sociological realities".....Tell Asslips all about it.....but he'll report you if you hurt his wormy little feelings.
So are you going to tell everyone whoes sock you are? :laugh:

Well I see you’ve abandoned your idiotic argument blaming Obama for every interracial fight caught on YouTube. At least you’re making baby steps.

Asslips now in a racist FRENZY....back on iggy, wigger snitch.

Well I see you’ve abandoned your idiotic argument blaming Obama for every interracial fight caught on YouTube. At least you’re making baby steps.

Horseshit....the halfrican punk set race relations in this country back 25 years embracing Sharpton, Farrakhan, Wright.....the little bitch and Mike both hate whites with a passion...we know, we saw it.

That's what we keep hearing from the left but our eyes tell us something quite different. Here we have a black calling a white a n*gger while he robs him.....thanks Barry, hell of a job:

I'd put my elbow so hard up under his jaw it would come out the back of his head. They'd be having a closed casket funeral for that worthless POS.
Then just for fun I'd kick him in the balls so hard it would turn him from a he to a she.

He unified progressive cucks and the black outrage machine but that's about it.

His presidency did squat for racial relations. A huge wasted opportunity by an individual with a unique opportunity to foment change. Instead all we got was cop hate and semi monthly riots based on false narratives

I'd put my elbow so hard up under his jaw it would come out the back of his head. They'd be having a closed casket funeral for that worthless POS.
Then just for fun I'd kick him in the balls so hard it would turn him from a he to a she.

I was thinking a head-butt to the bridge of the nose, cup your hands and strike both ears, swivel a knee into the top of the pelvis.....you can fight a guy in a phone booth if you know what you're doing.

I was thinking a head-butt to the bridge of the nose, cup your hands and strike both ears, swivel a knee into the top of the pelvis.....you can fight a guy in a phone booth if you know what you're doing.
You obviously dont know what you are doing. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back