Did Jeb actually say his brother kept us safe?

I don't blame Bush for 9/11. I blame him for being a clueless jerk.

Yeah, cause God knows Obama would have predicted it was going to happen and would have stopped it before it ever happened....

....like he did with the Boston Marathon Bombing
....like he did with the Ft Hood Shooting
....like he did with the Navy Recruiting Station shooting
...like he did with the 20 simultaneous embassy attacks on 9/11/12
....like he did w/the attack on Benghazi and the deaths of 4 Americans
....like he did.....

:rolleyes:

Again, I don't blame Bush for 9/11. He just sucked as a president. I don't know if he would have been better, or worse, without Cheney, but he certainly would not have done as much harm.

I don't blame Bush for 9/11. I blame him for being a clueless jerk.

Yeah, cause God knows Obama would have predicted it was going to happen and would have stopped it before it ever happened....

....like he did with the Boston Marathon Bombing
....like he did with the Ft Hood Shooting
....like he did with the Navy Recruiting Station shooting
...like he did with the 20 simultaneous embassy attacks on 9/11/12
....like he did w/the attack on Benghazi and the deaths of 4 Americans
....like he did.....

:rolleyes:

He did do harm...but not as much as our current President has done.

Again, I don't blame Bush for 9/11. He just sucked as a president. I don't know if he would have been better, or worse, without Cheney, but he certainly would not have done as much harm.

You said, "Obama who knew who the Boston Marathon terrorists were."

I'm still waiting for you to show Obama knew who they were.... :dunno:

Show me the memo the FBI handed him with that information. I can show you the memo Bush was handed warning him that an attack was looming.

If you would bother to make any effort to do any of your own research instead of waiting for someone to spoon-feed you could read for yourself how Putin claimed he called Obama himself, told him about the BROTHERS. His head of Homeland Security knew about it, got the FBI involved...are you saying Nepolitano and the FBI would keep this a secret from Obama...who, again, already knew according to Putin.
Why would I waste time looking for shit you claim?? You already demonstrated your senility by claiming there wasn't another terrorist attack inside the U.S. after 9.11 until Obama became president.

Boy, did that nonsense ever bitch-slap you across the face, huh?

It's hard to believe that the outspoken Trump didn't hammer Jeb on his stupid statement that his brother "kept us safe"!

1. His brother ignored pre-9/11 warnings.
2. Then came 9/11.
3. Then his brother invaded Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11.
4. His brother destabilized the entire Middle East which created ISIS.
5. His brother cost America around $3 trillion so far.

Jeb Bush: My Brother 'Kept Us Safe'

Planning for 9/11/01 on Clinton's Presidency.

As 9/11 commission pointed out, even if they had focused on / perceived the threat of hijacking, the standard procedure at the time for airlines was to do whatever the hijacker wanted because NO ONE ever considered anyone would use a 747 as a weapon - NO ONE!

Bush destabilized the Middle East?
- He should never gone into Iraq. Once he did, as he left office he handed Obama an Iraq that had been liberated, Iraqis that had been and were still being trained, and a situation that just had to be 'managed', and a plan to bring our troops home that all Obama had to do was to follow (yet he took credit for it). Obama even declared the war was over, he was bringing troops home, the war on terrorism was over, and Al Qaeida was on the run.

Of course that was before he took the nation to war on his own to help Al Qaeida (Yeah, 9/11/01 Al Qaeida and the group that had been hiring jihadists for decades to go from Libya to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill Americans) take over Libya...

Of course that was before he began running guns to Syrian 'rebels' who became ISIS, who he called a 'JV Team', and allowed them to flood into Iraq un-opposed and take over much of the nation that had already been liberated at great sacrifice by our military. He too ignored the warning signs called them a JV Team, and watched the whole thing blow up in his face and go up in flames.

Ignored the warning signs?
- The Obama administration knew there was a Middle East-wide call for attacks on US Embassies for 9/11/12, the anniversary of 9/11/01
- The Leader of Libya declared HE had warned the Obama administration of a call to kill Ambassador Stevens on that day in retaliation for a Benghazi-born Al Qaeida leader having been killed months earlier in a drone strike
- Stevens compound had been attacked TWICE in the weeks leading up to 9/11/12, the last attack left a 4-foot hole in the wall...Stevens warned if there was a 3rd coordinated attack and he did not have more security he would DIE (HIS LETTER)
- Obama / Hillary hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to 'protect' Stevens. After the 1st two attacks on the compound they resigned/quit. No ADDITIONAL security was provided...

IN FACT, after 2 previous attacks on the compound and the loss of the extremely helpful support from the Al Qaeida-associated militia they had hired, AND knowing all about the warnings the Obama administration REDUCED the number of US Security detail members. They later blamed the Republicans for a lack of money to hire more...... 1) What about the money they had been paying the Al Qaeida-associated militia with... 2) You couldn't add a couple thousand dollars to the $6+ trillion Obama had already added so you could adequately protect Americans...& 3) if you could not afford more security and knew about the warning, WHY NOT JUST FLY HIM OUT AND GET HIM OUT OF HARM'S WAY?!

Instead, despite all the warnings, On 9/11/12, 20 US Embassies were attacked, 4 overrun, and 4 Americans to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years were murdered!

Disregarding Warning Signs? Putin and Russia warned Obama about the Boston Marathon Bombers WELL in advance to be able to do something. Instead, Obama did NOTHING and ALLOWED the bombings to be carried out. Afterwards he plastered their pictures all over the TV and asked people to help identify them...EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY KNEW WHO THEY WERE (and were trying to cover up the fact that they LET this terrorist attack happen)!
Bullshit terrorists would have attacked no matter who was in office .
What was the rights' response to Clinton warning of a potential attack inside the U.S. ... ?

Clinton predicted on January 22 that it is "highly likely" that a terrorist group will attack on American soil within the next few years. He is using this risk as the excuse to create a Domestic Terrorism Team headed by a military "commander in chief," with a $2.8 billion budget. We should not underestimate the deceit and deviousness of Clinton's plans to use aggressive presidential actions to wipe out public memory of his impeachment trial.

Exactly! The impeachment witch hunters were totally ignoring Osama bin Laden. They were too busy rabidly salivating as they tried to burn the Clintons at the stake. Nothing else mattered to them.

Sorry, rightard, but words do have meaning even if you don't know what those words are...

could
used to say something is possible

should
used in auxiliary function to express obligation, propriety, or expediency

Like Obama, Clinton reportedly had opportunities but for whatever reason, right or wrong, refused to 'pull the trigger'. It took asking Obama on 3 separate occasions before he gave the 'green light', again, for whatever reason.

Sorry, rightard, but words do have meaning even if you don't know what those words are...

could

should

Like Obama, Clinton reportedly had opportunities but for whatever reason, right or wrong, refused to 'pull the trigger'. It took asking Obama on 3 separate occasions before he gave the 'green light', again, for whatever reason.
So? Bush also had opportunities to capture or kill OBL but failed to do so.

Why would I waste time looking for shit you claim?? You already demonstrated your senility by claiming there wasn't another terrorist attack inside the U.S. after 9.11 until Obama became president.
QUOTE]

1. In other words you are saying, "I choose to be ignorant and believe whatever someone spoon-feeds me." Got it.

2. You ask me why you would ever do research on anything I say...and then PROVE that you did, even though you specifically focused ONLY on the 'Bush information' because the fact that all those facts I posted about your 'messiah' pi$$ed you off. Now THAT's some funny, hypocritical Shi'ite right there! ROFLOL!

So? Bush also had opportunities to capture or kill OBL but failed to do so.

Didn't say he didn't. I would point out that for all the patting himself on the back, while reducing all the Intel we gathered to 'meaningless' and taking credit for taking down UBL, it was Bush that began the Intel process / search that resulted in UBL being found, and it was the SpecOps guys who succeeded in killing UBL.

If Obama is to receive credit for any part of it I would say it would have to be for giving the go-ahead to do so on the 3rd time and for being President at the time it happened.

1. In other words you are saying, "I choose to be ignorant and believe whatever someone spoon-feeds me." Got it.

2. You ask me why you would ever do research on anything I say...and then PROVE that you did, even though you specifically focused ONLY on the 'Bush information' because the fact that all those facts I posted about your 'messiah' pi$$ed you off. Now THAT's some funny, hypocritical Shi'ite right there! ROFLOL!
No, that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that you've proven to be full of shit. And I'm saying I don't go on wild goose chases inspired by nuts who can't tell the truth. You've also proven your goal is is to derail a thread about Bush to be about Obama.

Not to mention, you've posted squat to prove your claim that Obama knew who the Boston Marathon bombers were before the attack. You can make all the claims you want. Proving them, however, is a far different story.

could

should

Q: Did Bill Clinton pass up a chance to kill Osama bin Laden?

A: Probably not, and it would not have mattered anyway as there was no evidence at the time that bin Laden had committed any crimes against American citizens.

DETAILS: Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Even if President Clinton had opportunities - he had no evidence of any crimes against American citizens.

... and to bring this train back onto its rails........

Jeb made the claim that his brother kept us safe ......... of course, for that to be true, one has to completely ignore the worst terrorist attack inside the U.S. in our entire history. :eusa_doh:

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that you've proven to be full of shit.
- Leaving out 1 event that happened under Bush, compared to the DOZEN or so attacks on US soil under Obama, is not being 'full of shi'ite'. Claiming Bush did not keep us safe after 9/11/01, compared to Obama's failed record of keeping us safe at home IS being 'full of shi'ite'!

And I'm saying I don't go on wild goose chases inspired by nuts who can't tell the truth.
Funny, it seems to me that you are saying you don't want to face any negative information about the current President. Got it.

Not to mention, you've posted squat to prove your claim that Obama knew who the Boston Marathon bombers were before the attack.

I have already posted comments made by the FBI and Homeland Security to the Congressional Investigative Committee, that they knew who the older brother was, that they had put out an alert on him, that they let it expire while he was at a terrorist training camp for 6 months, and that after the bombing, both the FBI and Homeland Security allowed this administration to plaster their faces on TV and ask for help identifying them when they already knew who they were.

In the end, I don't really care what you WANT to believe or not. Just next time, when you decide you do some research, I suggest you put your bias aside and try to research the WHOLE truth, not just what supports what you WANT to believe.

FYI, from CNN:
"A year before, Zubeidat and her son Tamerlan were both added by U.S. authorities to the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE, database -- a collection of more than a half million names maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center, an intelligence official said.

PUTIN: 'We were right!'
-- "
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday urged closer cooperation between other countries' security services in the wake of the Boston attack. "If we combine our efforts, we will not suffer blows like that," he said during
a live televised call-in session in Moscow on Thursday. "Russia is among the first victims, and I hate it when our Western partners call our terrorists -- who committed some heinous crimes in Russia -- when they call them freedom fighters and never call them terrorists. They supported them," said Putin, accusing unnamed people or groups of providing Russia's foes with political, financial and "media" support.

And U.S. authorities have come under fire at home, with lawmakers asking if the FBI and CIA failed to share information. Sources told CNN that Russia had separately asked the FBI and the CIA to look into Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011.

Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square blasts, Bloomberg says - CNN.com

:talk2hand:

I recall everyone saying it wasn't a question of if, but when the US was struck again. Didn't happen. W did keep us safe. Get over it and be grateful. We really didn't need another 9/11.

could

should

A: Probably not, and it would not have mattered anyway as there was no evidence at the time that bin Laden had committed any crimes against American citizens.

DETAILS: Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Even if President Clinton had opportunities - he had no evidence of any crimes against American citizens.

Shouldn't have mattered...not if he had his own personal drone assassination program like Obama has. :p

Gee... that wouldn't have ever happened had pervert Bubba Clinton captured obama bin laden when he was offered to him.

Ooops, I mean osama... there's only a little BS difference between the two.
Yeah...we know the RW still mourns OBL.
Trolling is a zone 2 inappropriate behavior infraction. Clean up your act and add something worthwhile to the discussion, and leave your troll bull shit on your face.
Trying to imitate a mod, Pole Rider? I see I struck a bit close to home with that one.

His brother had an intelligence report about Bin Laden planning an attack on U.S. soil one month before this happened:

9-11.jpg

Safe?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That happened on W.'s watch.

The August PDB?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should read it sometime.

And then read it's father...

the PDB Clinton got in December 1998.

Which had most of the information Bush got in August.

You can't imagine how amusing I find it when someone brings up that PDB.
If Bush's 2001 PDB had "most of the information" as Clinton's 1998 PDB, why was Clinton able to thwart the attack but Bush couldn't?

why was Clinton able to thwart the attack but Bush couldn't

Clinton thwarted an attack?

His brother had an intelligence report about Bin Laden planning an attack on U.S. soil one month before this happened:

9-11.jpg

Safe?

hat happened on W.'s watch.
\

Clinton had obl on a silver platter and refused to take him. Had he taken him, 3000 americans wouldnt have died.

Oh right Dubya IGNORING a dozen plus high level warnings was Bill's fault? lol

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

9-11.jpg

Safe?

\

Clinton had obl on a silver platter and refused to take him. Had he taken him, 3000 americans wouldnt have died.
What a shame rightards are ineducable.

In late 1995,when Bin Ladin was still in Sudan, the State Department and the CIA learned that Sudanese officials were discussing with the Saudi government the possibility of expelling Bin Ladin. U.S.Ambassador Timothy Carney encouraged the Sudanese to pursue this course. The Saudis, however, did not want Bin Ladin, giving as their reason their revocation of his citizenship.

Sudan’s minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand Bin Ladin over to the United States. The Commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. Ambassador Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel Bin Ladin. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask for more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment outstanding.

9/11 Commission Report, chapter 4, pg 109-110

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

President Clinton himself said he should have killed Bin Ladin

Thanks for demonstrating once again just how crazy a rightarded brain really is. You watch that video and your deformed brain translate Clinton's actual words into, "President Clinton himself said he should have killed Bin Ladin"

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Uh, no. He had an opportunity but didn't take it because of collateral damage.

9-11.jpg

Safe?

The August PDB?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should read it sometime.

And then read it's father...

the PDB Clinton got in December 1998.

Which had most of the information Bush got in August.

You can't imagine how amusing I find it when someone brings up that PDB.
If Bush's 2001 PDB had "most of the information" as Clinton's 1998 PDB, why was Clinton able to thwart the attack but Bush couldn't?

why was Clinton able to thwart the attack but Bush couldn't

Clinton thwarted an attack?

This is leftwing history whitewashing.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that you've proven to be full of shit.
- Leaving out 1 event that happened under Bush, compared to the DOZEN or so attacks on US soil under Obama, is not being 'full of shi'ite'. Claiming Bush did not keep us safe after 9/11/01, compared to Obama's failed record of keeping us safe at home IS being 'full of shi'ite'!

And I'm saying I don't go on wild goose chases inspired by nuts who can't tell the truth.
Funny, it seems to me that you are saying you don't want to face any negative information about the current President. Got it.

Not to mention, you've posted squat to prove your claim that Obama knew who the Boston Marathon bombers were before the attack.

I have already posted comments made by the FBI and Homeland Security to the Congressional Investigative Committee, that they knew who the older brother was, that they had put out an alert on him, that they let it expire while he was at a terrorist training camp for 6 months, and that after the bombing, both the FBI and Homeland Security allowed this administration to plaster their faces on TV and ask for help identifying them when they already knew who they were.

In the end, I don't really care what you WANT to believe or not. Just next time, when you decide you do some research, I suggest you put your bias aside and try to research the WHOLE truth, not just what supports what you WANT to believe.

FYI, from CNN:
"A year before, Zubeidat and her son Tamerlan were both added by U.S. authorities to the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE, database -- a collection of more than a half million names maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center, an intelligence official said.

PUTIN: 'We were right!'
-- "
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday urged closer cooperation between other countries' security services in the wake of the Boston attack. "If we combine our efforts, we will not suffer blows like that," he said during
a live televised call-in session in Moscow on Thursday. "Russia is among the first victims, and I hate it when our Western partners call our terrorists -- who committed some heinous crimes in Russia -- when they call them freedom fighters and never call them terrorists. They supported them," said Putin, accusing unnamed people or groups of providing Russia's foes with political, financial and "media" support.

And U.S. authorities have come under fire at home, with lawmakers asking if the FBI and CIA failed to share information. Sources told CNN that Russia had separately asked the FBI and the CIA to look into Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011.

Boston bombing suspects planned Times Square blasts, Bloomberg says - CNN.com

:talk2hand:

You seem to have forgotten the Ricin attacks during Bush's presidency.

Forum List

Back